9/11 Conspiracies

Jerry Shugart

To my knowledge there haven't been any body parts from the 4 "crashes" found.

But where did the passengers go?

They went to the airport and then suddenly disappeared off the face of the earth. The only rational answer is that were aboard airplanes and those airplanes crashed into the twin towers.

SaulToPaul 2

They went to the airport and then suddenly disappeared off the face of the earth. The only rational answer is that were aboard airplanes and those airplanes crashed into the twin towers.

Or they weren't on them, and went into something similar to witness protection.
I don't know...

Jerry Shugart

Or they weren't on them, and went into something similar to witness protection.
I don't know...

Many of them had families so it is beyond reason that they would volunteer to enter the Witness Protection Service. Do you think that they are being held against their will?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
1249977126_dramatic_black_woman.gif~c200

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Controlled demolitions take lots of man hours. A building that size would be well into the thousands of man hours. And it is obvious.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
cdprep2.jpg

This is what it looks like with controlled demolition. You can't say planes are incapable of bring down the buildings yet tiny explosives that people can't see are.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Most were killed by secret agents - Black Ops :chuckle:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Most were killed by secret agents - Black Ops :chuckle:

PJ, you stated that there was no plane debris. Will you now admit there is? Or will just keep on with false statements? That is what liars do, and I hope you don't do it.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
PJ, you stated that there was no plane debris. Will you now admit there is? Or will just keep on with false statements? That is what liars do, and I hope you don't do it.
I was going by what they said in Loose Change, I can't know the facts