31 Reasons To Reject The Jab

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Reason #4,832

That's why I waited so long before I got mine. I knew what they were doing (gigantic live experiment), and if you were careful and patient and lucky, you could too benefit from the massive live experiment we were doing there with those things. I just watched to see what happened. Basically nothing happened, there was a little bit of heart inflammation associated with the best of the things, but compared to some of the 'long hauler' symptoms of the virus and the odds of getting the one to the other, it seemed like a smart bet, plus the tech itself seemed magical. This could be the new future of vaccines, where we just identify the one particle that our body needs to respond to in order to be ready and prepared for the real thing, inject a RNA computer program that is guaranteed to evoke our body's predictable immune response, and that completely degrades in the body in a few months (metabolizes away to basically nothing, no trace of it) to make the particles 'in vivo', and so now we're ready, and there was less risk of contracting the full disease from the vaccine, which is always a risk with vaccines based on disabled or weakened disease viruses.

Banana.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Conspiracy theorists are right again.

From the article:
The mRNA vaccines were approved based on a reduction in symptomatic infections instead of mortality. That Pfizer and Moderna did not design their RCTs to determine whether the vaccines reduced mortality is inexcusable, as they could easily have done so.

A reduction in symptomatic infections does nothing to predict a reduction in transmission in general. This is standard knowledge of airborne spread of viral infections.

I strongly suspect that a well-designed course of ivermectin would do the same thing, reduce symptomatic infection.

But of course, politicians, the government, the same healthcare companies that I used to work for, they rely on the ignorance of the general population.

way 2 go

quit.JPG

g5fydgf.JPG

990553_r6hkgf4lowfs6rj.jpeg

way 2 go

way 2 go

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator

Bombshell: U.S. General Accounting Office Finds Evidence of Political Interference Occurring at CDC & FDA During COVID-19

The U.S. General Accounting Office finds evidence of political interference and a lack of reporting mechanisms in the handling of the pandemic

The US GOVERNMENT ACCOUNTABILITY OFFICE: REPORT TO CONGRESS documents that the FDA, CDC, NIH and ASPR have been compromised during the pandemic by allowing political interference.

Trial Site News has also documented “that ‘political interference’ associated with scientific reports and possibly even tampered with study results to skew or bias the results has been ongoing throughout the pandemic (see the trial site news article for more details).”

The 37-page GAO report issued a warning that American federal agencies who have managed the pandemic public policy response (including vaccine and drug development) don’t have any mechanism to stop political interference. That they also don’t have reporting mechanisms for whistleblower allegations involving political interference. Furthermore, despite the leadership of these organizations (CDC, FDA, NIH and ASPR) asserting that there have been no political interference during the pandemic, an investigation by the GAO found multiple examples of such within the agencies.

Gary K

Banned
I don't know if anyone has posted this but here goes.

The Chinese had a direct hand in developing the Phizer "vaccine". In addition to that they refuse to use the Phizer "vaccine". Think they know something the US public doesn't know? This has come to light through the documentation that Phizer wanted to keep secret for 75 years. I wonder why?

Gary K

Banned
There are two videos on the link. In the second video Naomi Wolf, a former Clinton operative, says she cannot see how this was allowed to happen unless our entire government, from the WH on down has been captured. This is something I have been thinking since Trump OKed the "vaccines" but didn't have any evidence except for my own suspicions that this had happened. Wolf has the knowledge of the legal system that I do not have.