31 Reasons To Reject The Jab

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Is it weird that I haven't ever gotten COVID?
Maybe if you count the "Omicron" variant as Covid because it is coronavirus. Omicron seems to be the common cold version. Every one got it and was annoyed with it. Even one of the generals for the prince of power of the air, Bill Gates says it.

It was also observed and documented many people with common cold defenses were able to fight off the virus from old fashioned God given immune systems.
Cross-reactive immune responses to SARS-CoV-2 have been observed in pre-pandemic cohorts and proposed to contribute to host protection. Here we assess 52 COVID-19 household contacts to capture immune responses at the earliest timepoints after SARS-CoV-2 exposure.

You might have been exposed to it, and your body reacted correctly. My 15 year old daughter said a student came down with the fever (no life threatening issues) and tested positive. She had her fever reaction about 4 days later. She stayed home with me and her 11 year old sister, in very close proximity. We didn't get sick with her coughing and being around me.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Maybe if you count the "Omicron" variant as Covid because it is coronavirus. Omicron seems to be the common cold version. Every one got it and was annoyed with it. Even one of the generals for the prince of power of the air, Bill Gates says it.

It was also observed and documented many people with common cold defenses were able to fight off the virus from old fashioned God given immune systems.

You might have been exposed to it, and your body reacted correctly. My 15 year old daughter said a student came down with the fever (no life threatening issues) and tested positive. She had her fever reaction about 4 days later. She stayed home with me and her 11 year old sister, in very close proximity. We didn't get sick with her coughing and being around me.
Perhaps, but I have no evidence to suggest that I've been exposed, although I really don't know how I could have avoided it. My wife has had it at least once, perhaps twice and my oldest daughter had long COVID and still to this day hasn't fully recovered her sense of taste. In addition to that, I inspect homes for a living and have been in multiple stranger's homes practically every day.
I did get the original two rounds of COVID shots but have refused any boosters since then (If I had to do over again, I'd not have gotten the shots that I did get.) and I definitely did have an immune response to those first two shots. I felt like crap for two days after that second shot. Since then, however, I've not had so much as a head-ache and certainly no fever. In fact, I've had no symptoms of any kind beyond my normal seasonal ragweed pollen allergy, which is completely wiped out by one dose of Claritin.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
I thought this was pretty clever and quite apt:
FyG9MERaMAUy7F5

way 2 go

I did get the original two rounds of COVID shots but have refused any boosters since then (If I had to do over again, I'd not have gotten the shots that I did get.) and I definitely did have an immune response to those first two shots.
If you want can check your jab batch # for adverse events and deaths
.http://www.howbadismybatch.com

direct link
.https://knollfrank.github.io/HowBadIsMyBatch/HowBadIsMyBatch.html

this is :
Breaking Bad’ Mike Batayeh Dead At 52. batch #
Screenshot from 2023-06-10 13-33-50.png