2000 Year Old Hebrew Cosmology

nonanomanon

You have recently discovered an inscription about the Antichrist? Article Link. 2000 Years ago when the Jewish people were told the apostles saw "Moses and Elias" in heaven when Jesus revealed his shame. The Hebrews immediately understood something about the Gospel, Moses would return before it was time to reveal Star Wormwood as a picture of the Messiah Jesus, then Elias would reign in order to reveal the shame of Jesus or Star Wormwood ... Since Jesus came in the flesh, he represented a Fallen Angel, but since Moses was revealed alongside "Elias (God)", Jesus had revealed that he created Moses like the Fallen Angel. Questioned about this belief, and the association Jesus made to Moses ... the Hebrews asked Jesus on the cross if he was going to come down? That is if he was going to be the Fallen Angel that brings Star Wormwood? Jesus Said no. Finally, the Hebrews kept asking Jesus sincerely, and Jesus said "Elias" will come to restore him to power (speaking of Moses), this is where we will begin this discussion:

MATTHEW 27:47 Some of them that stood there, when they heard [that], said, This [man] calleth for Elias.
GENESIS 10:4 And the sons of Javan; Elishah, and Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim.
GENESIS 10:5 By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.

The Theme is "Moses and Elias", here it states that when "Elias" reigns then the Gentiles are divided, so what and when does the gospel classify as the reign of "Elias"? (Zero Fallibility?)

REVELATION 11:2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty [and] two months.
REVELATION 11:3 And I will give [power] unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred [and] threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
REVELATION 11:4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

42 Months is described as the Reign of "Elias (God)" (Because for 42 Generations of Matthew 1, the Sons of God reigned alongside Satan (pictured by the Hebrews). 42 Months is the literal "Three and a Half Days of Revelation". For this reason the Gospel states the reign of Moses is 12,000 Days, and the reign of Elias is "3 and 1/2 Days or thousand two hundred and threescore days, of Rev. 11:3.

So the Hebrews understood with "Zero Fallibility", that the Antichrist would live for 12,000 Days ... then 12 Hours would Pass of Elias Reign ... then the Antichrist would die for Three Days, and for Three Days Elias would reign and bring darkness to divide the gentiles ... then the Antichrist would be resurrected as a perfect being, to fulfill the role he was ordained to before the foundation of the earth. Lets Continue:

AncientHebrewInscription1_zpsgldzkszt.jpg

(Left)Voynich Manuscript 25v. Article Link.
(Center) Gold and Silver Dragon. Article Link.
(Right) Baron Returns from the Moon. Article Link.

The Hebrews have the return of Moses in view at the end of days. First he serves as a picture of the Messiah to Confirm the Covenant for 12,000 Days (according to Daniel) (Left). Then the "3 and 1/2 Days" takes place in which Star Wormwood is revealed, and Human Life is either taken or terminated, or left remaining in the earth (Center). Finally, the Moses reigns as the Antichrist over the last remnant of the population (Right) ... There is a or was a Moon above the Tree to the far Right originally. The illustration is more accurate then we are representing at the moment:

AncientHebrewInscription2_zpsavlsmjdm.png

The unfortunate problem with archaeology is, it always seems to skip the spiritual implications. That being said, Genetic Dan has not been committing suicide by targeting the antichrist as much since the "lives don't matter" campaigns have began. First guess is to promote suicide, "suicide by cop".... secondarily they are attempting to modify their usage of force. As long as the antichrist is being targeted they really won't do anything on a global scale like targeting the public. So I really don't want them disturbed, I'm putting them down, they should be down soon if the 12,000 day conclusion is still viable, less then 3 weeks and we won't have to worry about them anymore. Then I suggest you delay your conclusion until that time, to help me continue to end their lives in a peaceful way. Ideally we want them to pass without hurting themselves or other people as much as possible. (Tomorrow we have a 10 Hour walk, there should be enough force used against me by their kind, to stop them from launching any larger assaults, before they are put down ... ... ... ... you may not read this as a challenge to try to kill the antichrist just for saying this like he has said it, whoever he is, but they will, and they will kill tomorrow, and many of them will die, but the antichrist will still be around to repeat this process, Love and Blessing ... thankfully, I've managed to spot the discovery before you've said something that you could not retract) (euthanasia will not be used to reinforce the process of return for the missing persons, that is a position to snare Aaron, as the form of tithing for the Lord's Gospel can take a different form, anyway, what we want to do now is wait and see what happens in a few days) (Blood into Water is what happens when you are taken for the new universe).

Last edited: