10 reasons why men are superior

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
7. Of the hundreds of fights that I've had with women, I've only lost one fight to a woman; and the only reason that I lost that fight, was because she slipped me a mickey, in my glass of "Ripple." I felt so cheap.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Robert Pate,

In your case I would have to agree with you. As illogical as women are they are superior to you and your cat house religion of

once circumcised always circumcised

dialm

BANNED
Banned
exminister,

You mean the first five books of the New Testament where Jesus appointed absolutely no women as Apostles.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
We have examined several different angles to the problem of churches being turned into cat houses.

Here is the main issue with 'johns' frequenting cat houses:

How are 'johnws' going to feel good about themselves when they leave the cat house?

You see they need something to enable them to return to the cat house again and again. So here it is. The old cat house religion-

ONCE CIRCUMCISED ALWAYS CIRCUMCISED

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
You were taught by a man, with a gun built by a man, to impress and be with a man.

Funny how you all just can't come to terms with the reality around you- instead you go on excuses and irrelevance.
I'm surprised Queen Elizabeth hasn't bee brought up yet, as it's one of the most used arguments of feminists- that's the only thing that isn't otherwise resoundingly typical of the discussion :rolleyes:

i'd rather see boadicea considered

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Number 1:

Women hold no intrinsic moral direction in and of themselves.

Proofs:

1. The bible treats women as empty morally

First example is Eve. It didn't really matter to her whether she ate the forbidden fruit or not. It was the serpant that put the idea across to her. She didn't care one way or the other.

:freak:

have ever actually read the bible?

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Here is what is going to happen to the cat house hang, (you girls)-

The Lord is going to send the Pope and Mohomad and a couple of Dictators to straighten things out.

First: women's voting is going to be out.
Second: women must only be slowed to earn minimum wage.
Third: freedom of speech for women is denied.

Later the bad stuff

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Here is what is going to happen to the cat house gang, (you girls)-

The Lord is going to send the Pope and Mohomad and a couple of Dictators to straighten things out.

Second: women must only be allowed to earn minimum wage.

Later the bad stuff

theophilus

Here is what is going to happen to the cat house gang, (you girls)-

Second: women must only be allowed to earn minimum wage.

Later the bad stuff

You will make a good muslim.

:)

dialm

BANNED
Banned
I'm a Puritan. We are going to put the cat house gang in the dog house.

As to the question concerning Queen Elizabeth-

She mark the zenith of English power. I told you that the feminization denotes the end.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
All cat houses will be closed, ie phony churches

No women sitting judges

No women jurors

The only things women will be allowed to do is washing dishes. Maid service. Laundry. You know, things that women can actually do in a competent manner.

But under no circumstances are women to be allowed to be scene in public. Unless of course they wear shrouds.

Needless to say all women preachers like Methodists will be outlawed.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
All cat houses will be closed, ie phony churches

No women sitting judges

No women jurors

The only things women will be allowed to do is washing dishes. Maid service. Laundry. You know, things that women can actually do in a competent manner.

But under no circumstances are women to be allowed to be scene in public. Unless of course they wear shrouds.

Needless to say all women preachers like Methodists will be outlawed.

You should be a radical muslim the way you talk

dialm

BANNED
Banned
The Prophets, the Judges and Kings all were infiltrated by females. If we can prove that the Livites and especially the High Priesthood were also infiltrated then there would be no question that the Livitical Order is anathema.

Status
Not open for further replies.