👍Discussion moved to preserve The Burning of Jerusalem Thread 👍

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
:drum:
Evil Eye <(I)> ,

1. You said: I also ask that this doesn't continue to be a Translation preference thread.

The Holy KJV N.T was born out of inspiration. The Holy KJV N.T. was born out of direct intuitive cognition from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love. It was not born out of translation of any older text.

This is how Jesus and those who follow Him know things:

John: 7 KJV N.T.
15 And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters, having never learned?

2. You said: 'I understand that both of us study privately and place much effort into studying.'

I did not study the Holy KJV N.T. to come to truth and Truth. On first reading, the Holy KJV N.T. simply validated my own already long existing, personal, individual, intuitive insights of truth and Truth from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love.

The above is how the chosen few few Christians come to truth. They do it like Jesus did. And I did it like Jesus. It is a Gift of the Spirit:

John: 7 KJV N.T.
15 And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters, having never learned?

The sad fact is that, according to the Holy KJV N.T., your heart is waxed gross (covered over). Therefore you are not given to know truth or any thing else from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love.

Fact is All Truth does not come from reading and studying scriptures. All Truth comes only through a connection between one's own spirit/heart and the the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love.

. . . so you could not and would not know truth and Truth. This is confirmed by your claim that the Holy KJV N.T. is a translated text which you study for your information. Translating and studying texts are O.T./carnal techniques, not N.T./spiritual techniques.

John: 16 King James Version (KJV)
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

You cannot help your self. You cannot do better. You are reducing every thing to carnal/none spiritual because you are not 'converted'. You are not awaken to your spirit side, therefore do not know the ways of spiritual knowing and so you do not know truth. You are not privy to All Truth from the Spirit of Truth who brings All Truth.

You would be more comfortably placed among O.T./Mosaic/Jewish people. You are totally outclassed and irrelevant among Christians and aspiring Christians.

3. You said: 'This causes us to both be highly opinionated.'

I hold, share and posted no personal or other opinion of the Holy KJV N.T.. I simply post verses from the Holy KJV N.T., literally. You are the only one holding and posting opinions.

4. You said: 'If you're ever wondering what I would reply to something, feel free to drop my name in a way that will tag me.'

I do not and will not seek your opinion on any thing Christian. I get all my Christian information directly, personally, silently, individually and intuitively through a connection between my spirit and the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love.

These insight concur totally with revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. These are all that I post here. They are given for general edification in truth. I do not analyze and/or discuss, these intuitive insight. Also I do not entertain analysis and/or discussion of these intuitive insights from Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love.

I totally disagree with you on all your points.

Gurucam,

I too believe that the Spirit of Christ, alone, instructs us.

However, you venerate a mere book. The KJV is just a book.

It is no more special than any translation. Whatever discussion we have, you will perpetuate this idea to make it seem than any other study I have done outside of one assembly of the 66 scriptures is irrelevant.

God needs no book to communicate with us. Abraham didn't have the KJV and he did pretty well for a servant of God.

Language, translation and preservation of the Bible is God's and God's alone.

Do you even know how rotten and evil King Jame's agenda was when he had the KJV put together?

Have you researched who he was and what his motives were?

Are you aware that the KJV places Kings on par with God per the instructions of King James?

It can be used to learn from Jesus, but so can life and any version of scripture.

I do not now, or ever will worship a translation of the Bible. This is why I keep asking you to move your discussion away from the Burning of Jerusalem thread.

Debating translations is worthless. It is the kind of rhetoric that we are warned to avoid.

If you care to further this discussion we can further it, but I'm locked and loaded with research and I will rapidly answer back with one of the following questions first......

Have you read "the divine right of kings", authored by King James himself, and are you aware why King James had a bible drawn from the "available" manuscripts of the time?

Do you understand how important the Dead Sea scrolls are to scriptural translation and how they actually have provided more accurate translation than the KJV?