Recent content by Arthur Brain

  1. Arthur Brain

    I Lived Through Collapse. America Is Already There.

    Well, I hope they've got better ones than the one in the pic Vlad posted...
  2. Arthur Brain

    Trump's Iran "Deal"

    Thanks for the substance free soundbite...
  3. Arthur Brain

    Trump's Iran "Deal"

    Yeah JR, Iran having nukes is bad and so is this ongoing war that the current clown started.
  4. Arthur Brain

    Trump's Iran "Deal"

    Not just US intelligence. There was no intelligence reported establishing that Iran was posing any sort of significant danger or anywhere near becoming a nuclear threat. Agreed, military might in itself doesn't guarantee a quick victory or a cessation of hostilities. America learned that the...
  5. Arthur Brain

    Trump's Iran "Deal"

    Eh? So now the factories hit in Operation Midnight Hammer were nuclear - and drug?! Bizarre... The B-2 stealth bombers “unloaded every single bomb, went right down the air chutes into these drug factories really,” Trump said. “That’s what they were doing. They were nuclear and drug. They were...
  6. Arthur Brain

    Trump's Iran "Deal"

    They weren't posing any threat when Trump started his stupid and illegal war. We're now in the seventh month and with no forseeable end in sight, despite Trump's blatherings that it would be over quickly. So you, and every other American citizen are paying the fallout from it. I mean, be honest...
  7. Arthur Brain

    Fox News is full of cowards and criminals

    Well, even Trump isn't happy with Fox "news" for not being sycophantic enough currently....
  8. Arthur Brain

    Trump's Iran "Deal"

    Iran weren't posing a nuclear threat at all so that's moot. According to Trump, their nuclear potential had been obliterated so why did he start this war - that's now been going on for over half a year?
  9. Arthur Brain

    I Lived Through Collapse. America Is Already There.

    And finally, the charges against David Hearn have been 'dismissed with prejudice'. That'll be something else for the current travesty occupying the WH to rant about on his silly platform no doubt. Hopefully Hearn sues to full extent for damages caused...
  10. Arthur Brain

    I Lived Through Collapse. America Is Already There.

    You are absolutely clueless about the UK. This is what happens when you buy into any old rubbish you hear and take it as read. So if you were smart you wouldn't be doing that and being the 51st state?!! Yeah, like Canada - no thanks.
  11. Arthur Brain

    Trump's Iran "Deal"

    And oil prices have risen yet further, good news innit? https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/iran-us-war-live-trump-peace-talks-oil-prices-b3058718.html
  12. Arthur Brain

    I Lived Through Collapse. America Is Already There.

    Hey! I'm not part of the dopey MAGA cult thanks...
  13. Arthur Brain

    I Lived Through Collapse. America Is Already There.

    Can always tell when somebody hasn't actually been to the UK and think they know what it's like to live here cos of some "news" they've read from who knows where... We don't worry about the police kicking our doors in in the early hours any more than you do Vlad.
  14. Arthur Brain

    I Lived Through Collapse. America Is Already There.

    Oh, British politics is as farcical as it is boring. Ya see, the prevailing feeling across this side of the pond is one of complete cynicism where it comes to major parties. Doesn't really matter who gets in power, they're all much of a muchness anyway. Nah, as much as I wish American politics...
Top