Your Own Satan, Your Own Devil

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Bible Context
Most of you dont understand the context that the bible is written in. You means each individual. Some of you think there is only one devil, or one satan. But each one of us have our own satan, and devil, and demons. Jesus went away but said He would come back to you and make His home in you. Each one of you. God is omnipresent. But Jesus is omnipresent. Satan is omnipresent. The devil is omnipresent. And demons are omnipresent. You can only work out your own salvation when you deal with your own devil, satan, demons. Your own Jesus, your own Holy Spirit.

Phil 2:12-13
12 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;
13 for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.
(NKJ)

John 14:23
23 Jesus answered and said to him, "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 12:6
6 And there are diversities of activities, but it is the same God who works all in all.
(NKJ)

Luke 22:31-32
31 And the Lord said, "Simon, Simon! Indeed, Satan has asked for you, that he may sift you as wheat.
32 "But I have prayed for you, that your faith should not fail; and when you have returned to Me, strengthen your brethren."
(NKJ)

1 Cor 12:11
11 But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually as He wills.
(NKJ)

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

John 16:7
7 "Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you.
(NKJ)

John 16:14-18
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.
15 "All things that the Father has are Mine. Therefore I said that He will take of Mine and declare it to you.
16 "A little while, and you will not see Me; and again a little while, and you will see Me, because I go to the Father."
17 Then some of His disciples said among themselves, "What is this that He says to us, 'A little while, and you will not see Me; and again a little while, and you will see Me'; and, 'because I go to the Father'?"
18 They said therefore, "What is this that He says, 'A little while'? We do not know what He is saying."
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I have my own personal satan?

I said
Everyone does. Every time someone reads the word you. means each one of you. I have been studying the context that the people use on here. And it appears that some believe they have escaped evil. And what they don't know is they are full of it.

I Jn 1:8-10
8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.
(NKJ)