You Must Purge Your Mind Of Carnality

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
PURGE YOUR MIND OF CARNALITY
1 Cor 5:7-8
7 Therefore purge out the old leaven, that you may be a new lump, since you truly are unleavened. For indeed Christ, our Passover, was sacrificed for us.
8 Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, nor with the leaven of malice and wickedness, but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.
Matt 16:11-12
11 "How is it you do not understand that I did not speak to you concerning bread?-- but to beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and Sadducees."
12 Then they understood that He did not tell them to beware of the leaven of bread, but of the doctrine of the Pharisees and Sadducees.
Eph 4:13-14
13 till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ;
14 that we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting,
Col 2:8-10
8 Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ.
9 For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily;
10 and you are complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power.
Rom 12:1-3
1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service.
2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
3 For I say, through the grace given to me, to everyone who is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think soberly, as God has dealt to each one a measure of faith.
Matt 12:34
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
Matt 12:36-37
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
Luke 12:15
15 And He said to them, "Take heed and beware of covetousness, for one's life does not consist in the abundance of the things he possesses."
2 Cor 10:4-5
4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,
4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,
Titus 3:9-11
9 But avoid foolish disputes, genealogies, contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and useless.
10 Reject a divisive man after the first and second admonition,
11 knowing that such a person is warped and sinning, being self-condemned.
2 Tim 2:23
23 But avoid foolish and ignorant disputes, knowing that they generate strife.
(NKJ)
xxx Logic and reasoning is what brings on confusion. The Word of God(verses) was given as power to purge our own minds of confusion. The weapon we use is the verses. I have demonstrated the Spirit(verses) to show what helps keep me from getting involved in the confusion. And no one can see what I am doing.

John 9:39
39 And Jesus said, "For judgment I have come into this world, that those who do not see may see, and that those who see may be made blind."
Mark 10:15
15 "Assuredly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God as a little child will by no means enter it."
Luke 18:17
17 "Assuredly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God as a little child will by no means enter it."
Rom 7:13
13 Has then what is good become death to me? Certainly not! But sin, that it might appear sin, was producing death in me through what is good, so that sin through the commandment might become exceedingly sinful.
(NKJ)
xxx I see the big difference between the way I learned the Word of God and others I talk to. I went through the three years of the milk understanding. Reading and believing everything I read in the new testament. Then when I went into the meat understanding(receiving verses from the Holy Spirit in my mind), I used every verse I received against my own carnal thoughts and purged my own mind of carnality. And I done this for eleven years. Until I could answer every thought and every question in my own mind with a verse. I done this to prepare me for following the Holy Spirit. Then I came to the revelations of Jesus Christ that Paul spoke of. That was when I was born again. And I met Jesus face to face in my own mind. Then I started sharing my revelations with others and kept receiving more revelations on subjects they brought up. I received these revelations every day for another fourteen years. After that they started thining out to afew a month. But I wrote them down so I can go back and study them over and over. I see to many people out there starting in the meat understanding and receiving some verses and their carnal mind tricks them into useing the verses on others. Which is wrong. Their carnal mind overrides the spiritual and they cant purge. So they go into theology(Spiritual guessing)with their carnal mind.

(NKJ)

xxx To many people try to add scriptural knowledge to their carnal understanding. And all you will come up with is a bunch of confusion. You must purge(change your beliefs) in order to learn from the Holy Spirit.

Luke 5:36-39
36 Then He spoke a parable to them: "No one puts a piece from a new garment on an old one; otherwise the new makes a tear, and also the piece that was taken out of the new does not match the old.
37 "And no one puts new wine into old wineskins; or else the new wine will burst the wineskins and be spilled, and the wineskins will be ruined.
38 "But new wine must be put into new wineskins, and both are preserved.
39 "And no one, having drunk old wine, immediately desires new; for he says, 'The old is better.'"
(NKJ)

John 6:63
63 "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 15:34-38
34 Awake to righteousness, and do not sin; for some do not have the knowledge of God. I speak this to your shame.
35 But someone will say, "How are the dead raised up? And with what body do they come?"
36 Foolish one, what you sow is not made alive unless it dies.
37 And what you sow, you do not sow that body that shall be, but mere grain-- perhaps wheat or some other grain.
38 But God gives it a body as He pleases, and to each seed its own body.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
How many in here even know what the difference is between carnal and spiritual???
Spiritual is quoting scripture.. Everything else is carnal. Carnal theology is guessing at what is spiritual-the verses. They are two different languages. I can speak both------can you?

John 3:34
34 "For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God does not give the Spirit by measure.
(NKJ)

Matt 12:34-37
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
(NKJ)

Tnkrbl123!

How many in here even know what the difference is between carnal and spiritual???
Spiritual is quoting scripture.. Everything else is carnal.
(NKJ)

Can you explain what you mean by this and where you find it in the Bible. Where does the Bible say that "spiritual is quoting verses and everything else is canal"

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Can you explain what you mean by this and where you find it in the Bible. Where does the Bible say that "spiritual is quoting verses and everything else is canal"

I said

Rom 8:5-9
5 For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit.
6 For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.
8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
9 But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His.
(NKJ)

Tnkrbl123!

I said

Rom 8:5-9
5 For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit.
6 For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.
8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
9 But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His.
(NKJ)

Well that is a very important verse in the Bible and describes the human condition and those who are driven not by the Holy Spirit but by their fleshy desires. But that does not saying that "anything except quoting verses is carnal" does it? Because then were the apostles living "carnally?" Because if what you say is true, that anything except quoting verses is carnal" then the apostles and everyone else who spoke anything is carnal. And that is just not true. Because the apostles may have quotes a few verses from the OT but they did not quote verses only because there were no New Testament verses to quote! So you cannot say that everything except quoting verses is carnal because it is not.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Well that is a very important verse in the Bible and describes the human condition and those who are driven not by the Holy Spirit but by their fleshy desires. But that does not saying that "anything except quoting verses is carnal" does it? Because then were the apostles living "carnally?" Because if what you say is true, that anything except quoting verses is carnal" then the apostles and everyone else who spoke anything is carnal. And that is just not true. Because the apostles may have quotes a few verses from the OT but they did not quote verses only because there were no New Testament verses to quote! So you cannot say that everything except quoting verses is carnal because it is not.

I said
Some things can be hard to understand without experience. And it will be hard to accept if one still has unclean spirits in them. Trying to keep them away from the truth.

2 Pet 3:16-18
16 as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures.
17 You therefore, beloved, since you know this beforehand, beware lest you also fall from your own steadfastness, being led away with the error of the wicked;
18 but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and forever. Amen.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
Yes I can say it, because it is true. But its obvious your still carnally minded. Read this.

[1Co 2:1-5, 7, 10, 13-15
1 And I, brethren, when I came to you, did not come with excellence of speech or of wisdom declaring to you the testimony of God.
2 For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified.
3 I was with you in weakness, in fear, and in much trembling. 4 And my speech and my preaching [were] not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God. ... 7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden [wisdom] which God ordained before the ages for our glory, ...
10 But God has revealed [them] to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God. ...
13 These things we also speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know [them], because they are spiritually discerned.
15 But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is [rightly] judged by no one.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Your going to suffer wrongfully when you purge a belief. That belief is from an unclean spirit. And he doesn't want to leave so he will fight you. In everyone's walk in the beginning that must learn to fast. And to fast is to train you for what is to come. Many tests and trials. One needs the experience of fasting to prepare themselves to purging beliefs and unclean spirits.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You will never find the truth if you allow all them doubts to take hold in your mind.

Mark 11:23
23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, 'Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says.
(NKJ)

Matt 14:31
31 And immediately Jesus stretched out His hand and caught him, and said to him, "O you of little faith, why did you doubt?"
(NKJ)

Heb 4:12-13
12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
13 And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Though we are in these bodies we know we are not in there alone. And we know we must bring every thought into obedience to the new testament.

[2Co 10:3-5
3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh.
4 For the weapons of our warfare [are] not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,

beameup

I said
lol What your talking about is to late. What God is talking about is deliverance.

Yes, deliverance. When you assume room temperature, then you are finally "delivered".
The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can understand it?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
HEART (THE INTENT OF A THOUGHT)
12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
1 Pet 1:22
22 Since you have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit in sincere love of the brethren, love one another fervently with a pure heart,
1 Pet 1:15
15 but as He who called you is holy, you also be holy in all your conduct,
Matt 12:37
John 3:34
34 "For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God does not give the Spirit by measure.
John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
John 16:13
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
John 12:48-49
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him-- the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
I Jn 3:19-21
19 And by this we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before Him.
20 For if our heart condemns us, God is greater than our heart, and knows all things.
21 Beloved, if our heart does not condemn us, we have confidence toward God.
James 1:26
26 If anyone among you thinks he is religious, and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this one's religion is useless.
II Th 2:11
11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
13 And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.
Rom 8:27
27 Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
Heb 10:22
22 let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water.
1 Pet 3:4
4 rather let it be the hidden person of the heart, with the incorruptible beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is very precious in the sight of God.
Eph 6:6
6 not with eyeservice, as men-pleasers, but as bondservants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart,
James 4:8
8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded.
Matt 12:34
Matt 5:8
8 Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.
Matt 6:21
21 "For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
Rom 5:5
5 Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us.
1Thes 3:13
13 so that He may establish your hearts blameless in holiness before our God and Father at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all His saints.
John 13:1-2
1 Now before the feast of the Passover, when Jesus knew that His hour had come that He should depart from this world to the Father, having loved His own who were in the world, He loved them to the end.
2 And supper being ended, the devil having already put it into the heart of Judas Iscariot, Simon's son, to betray Him,
John 7:38
38 "He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water."
1Thes 2:4
4 But as we have been approved by God to be entrusted with the gospel, even so we speak, not as pleasing men, but God who tests our hearts.
2 Tim 2:22
22 Flee also youthful lusts; but pursue righteousness, faith, love, peace with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart.
Luke 2:35
35 (yes, a sword will pierce through your own soul also), that the thoughts of many hearts may be revealed."
Col 2:5-7
5 For though I am absent in the flesh, yet I am with you in spirit, rejoicing to see your good order and the steadfastness of your faith in Christ.
6 As you have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him,
7 rooted and built up in Him and established in the faith, as you have been taught, abounding in it with thanksgiving.
Col 3:15-16
15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful.
16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.
Rom 6:17
17 But God be thanked that though you were slaves of sin, yet you obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine to which you were delivered.
2 Cor 6:11
11 O Corinthians! We have spoken openly to you, our heart is wide open.
2 Cor 6:13
13 Now in return for the same (I speak as to children), you also be open.
2 Cor 5:21
21 For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.
Matt 15:18
18 "But those things which proceed out of the mouth come from the heart, and they defile a man.
2 Cor 10:3-5
3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh.
Luke 6:43-45
43 "For a good tree does not bear bad fruit, nor does a bad tree bear good fruit.
44 "For every tree is known by its own fruit. For men do not gather figs from thorns, nor do they gather grapes from a bramble bush.
45 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart brings forth evil. For out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.
2 Cor 1:22
22 who also has sealed us and given us the Spirit in our hearts as a guarantee.
Phil 4:6-7
6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;
7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
2 Cor 5:12
12 For we do not commend ourselves again to you, but give you opportunity to glory on our behalf, that you may have an answer for those who boast in appearance and not in heart.
Gal 6:8-9
8 For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life.
9 And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart.
Phil 4:4-9
4 Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!
5 Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.
6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;
7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
8 Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy-- meditate on these things.
9 The things which you learned and received and heard and saw in me, these do, and the God of peace will be with you.
(NKJ)
We dont know where thoughts come from. But the Holy Spirit does, and He is given to us to warn us when the devil is in our minds trying to deceive us with deceptive words. The Holy Spirit is our guaranteed message from God and He only quotes verses. Now He will only quote new testament verses until you are strong enough to handle going back into the old testament. The Holy Spirit searches the hearts of all spirits. But if we dont have enough verses written in our conscience(book of beliefs) so that He can pick out the best one, He will use the ones He has. Dont be deceived even if you get a part of a verse go look it up so you dont miss the principle. Every verse is a spiritual principle just like our alphabet the verses are the Holy Spirits alphabet. The Holy Spirit knows what the intents are of other spirits, and He will warn us with a verse.

Rom 8:27
27 Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Matt 15:8-9
8 'These people draw near to Me with their mouth, and honor Me with their lips, but their heart is far from Me.
9 And in vain they worship Me, teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.' "
(NKJ)

Matt 6:21
21 "For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
(NKJ)

EVIL HEART
Acts 8:17-22
17 Then they laid hands on them, and they received the Holy Spirit.
18 And when Simon saw that through the laying on of the apostles' hands the Holy Spirit was given, he offered them money,
19 saying, "Give me this power also, that anyone on whom I lay hands may receive the Holy Spirit."
20 But Peter said to him, "Your money perish with you, because you thought that the gift of God could be purchased with money!
21 "You have neither part nor portion in this matter, for your heart is not right in the sight of God.
22 "Repent therefore of this your wickedness, and pray God if perhaps the thought of your heart may be forgiven you.
(NKJ)

I Jn 3:21
21 Beloved, if our heart does not condemn us, we have confidence toward God.
(NKJ)

Acts 8:22
22 "Repent therefore of this your wickedness, and pray God if perhaps the thought of your heart may be forgiven you.
(NKJ)