You Are Still Guessing-Why

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I have been demonstrating the Holy Spirit in here for years now. And you are still fighting against the Holy Spirit with your own opinion-Why? Think about how many times you just run out of idea's and turn to sarcasm and insults. As if that has anything to do with truth. Look inside yourselves and find out why you do that. And you will find the devil. Them strong feelings that take over your mind are unclean spirits. And you are giving into them. Think about how many times them same feelings stop you from just believing the verses as they are written. And they push you to change the verse into your own understanding so you can believe that you are a believer. The verses in your mind is the Holy Spirit trying to teach you. But your carnality and emotions don't want you to believe.

Mat 12:34-37

“Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
“A good man out of the good treasure of his heart[fn] brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
“But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
“For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.”

Rom 8:1

There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus,[fn] who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.

Truster

I have been demonstrating the Holy Spirit in here for years now. And you are still fighting against the Holy Spirit with your own opinion-Why? Think about how many times you just run out of idea's and turn to sarcasm and insults. As if that has anything to do with truth. Look inside yourselves and find out why you do that. And you will find the devil. Them strong feelings that take over your mind are unclean spirits. And you are giving into them. Think about how many times them same feelings stop you from just believing the verses as they are written. And they push you to change the verse into your own understanding so you can believe that you are a believer. The verses in your mind is the Holy Spirit trying to teach you. But your carnality and emotions don't want you to believe.

Mat 12:34-37

“Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
“A good man out of the good treasure of his heart[fn] brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
“But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
“For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.”

Rom 8:1

There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus,[fn] who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.

I used to answer with Bible verses and no chapter verse links. Nobody recognised the truth. They still don't, but the word will not return void...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I used to answer with Bible verses and no chapter verse links. Nobody recognised the truth. They still don't, but the word will not return void...

I said
I used to do that also. Now we know that the Holy Spirit only quotes verses. He doesn't give us the location of the verse. When I would just quote the verse they would ask me where it was in scripture and I would have to go find it. Finally I just started finding the location so the people could verify what I was sharing with them.

Truster

I said
I used to do that also. Now we know that the Holy Spirit only quotes verses. He doesn't give us the location of the verse. When I would just quote the verse they would ask me where it was in scripture and I would have to go find it. Finally I just started finding the location so the people could verify what I was sharing with them.

The chapters and verses were added to scripture and have caused laziness. There was a time when men could be described by the verse, "Let the word of Messiah dwell in you richly in all wisdom;" because they had read and understood the scriptures.

Do you listen to the scriptures being read Squeaky?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The chapters and verses were added to scripture and have caused laziness. There was a time when men could be described by the verse, "Let the word of Messiah dwell in you richly in all wisdom;" because they had read and understood the scriptures.

Do you listen to the scriptures being read Squeaky?

I said
What do you mean "being read"?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You will love them.

I said
Well that is good for anyone in the milk understanding or even the meat. But the bible is written in the milk understanding. So it wouldn't do me much good, being in the revelations of Jesus Christ.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
[Mat 4:4
4 But He answered and said, "It is written, 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.' "

[Heb 4:12-13
12 For the word of God [is] living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
13 And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things [are] naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we [must give] account.