Yod Hey Vav Hey: Gems in the Torah &Tattoo Story

tattooedtzadik

Yod Hey Vav Hey, Yod Hey Vav Heh, Yod Hey Vav Hey,

Everywhere I go Yod Hey Vav Hey. Everything in Heaven I see is running through with Yod Hey Vav Hey!!

Yod Hey Vav Hey is God's Personal Name transliterated. Abbreviated as YHVH or YHWH. However traditional Hebrew/Aramaic didn't contain the Wah sound so more poignantly correct is YHVH rather than YHWH. So...

YHVH

My body is burning with Yod Hey Vav Hey everywhere. I felt it in my bones and in my extremities. The Ethical Foxes (Godly Sages of Jewish Wisdom) taught that the world was created by sound as it is said God spoke and it was so. Therefore sound on a spiritual level is the most appropriate way of viewing the world.

The World of Sound
The entire world being created by the breath of the Lord and the audibly spoken word. The Sages of Old said the entire world created beginning with the letter Hey which was later used for God's Name.

This is why my body burns with Hey everywhere Hey I woke up being completely consumed by The Hebrew Letter a Hey. Sometimes Christianity is so Christianese no hating listening to Skillet a Christian Band right now.

Just sayin it's so Christian sometimes.

This is why I am a Jewish Christian since I gather my gemstones from both camps and believe they both have articles of Salvation and both equally blessed but Christianity has the double portion so to speak.

You can say Yahweh sure and God will honor that. But the even truer rendition is Yahveh. This word game of God's Name is a mystery since the Jewish Scribes and Scholars edited out the vowels of God's Personal Name in fear of it.

Heck it was said only the High Priest said the Venerable Ineffable Name of God on Yom Kippur and that was it. So it is guesswork but still Yahveh (YaahVaay) it is. They said God's Name was not to be spoken lest you offended Heaven this is why they covered it up with a cloth and many secrets. Still Yahveh may be the closest we ever get to seeing God's full name and he has many. Why is this one so special??

God said about Yahveh "I am Who I am" "I will be who I will be" about himself, in other words "I will be what I want, I will be who I want, I will be anything I want." If we are made in God's Image and he can be who he wants I have decided I can be who I want as well since I am just a creature of God's Master Handiwork and the Pinnacle of Creation I find it at no disadvantage to myself to be what I want a Jewish-Christian but I support both camps I just recognize both the error of their ways specifically Jews throwing out Jesus and Christians throwing out Torah.

This is very important to knowing God's true name since I am getting it tattooed on me yes the name "Yahveh" this to me is the most awesome thing ever since as far as I am concerned a Christianese mouth leads me to distaste but the occasional Hebrew even though I barely know a lick of it sounds like a breath of fresh air.

This is who I am and I will be who I will be. I take the things from the Gospel and the Torah but obviously tattoos are a prohibition and so is keeping the law for a Christian not required. Still after slaving away for so long for Sin you realize only God can do the work. I still casually observe what laws I want out of the Torah but I certainly don't cast it out.

I am more of a goatee wearing tattooed Pirate than a beard wearing Hasidic Jew. But either way Paul said the law brings condemnation this is why I don't condemn myself I have a hedge of protection made by God. Going my whole life as a Ultra-Orthodox Messianic Jew ain't gonna cut it neither is a Over-Zealous Extremeist Christianese Christian. So I am a bit of both but again I condemn neith camp this is simply my manner of faith.

The reason for the tattoos is faith driven as well. I was cast out of or Ex-Communicated from any Romantic Episodes at Church. So I was told Wife-searching at Church was off limits for me due to some unsavory events. So I meet my women on the outside sadly the inside is full of hypocrisy and too much judging. On the outside I have no problems dating as you would imagine and my cohorts love tattoos so I got tattooed for women and they love it. Jesus has his scars for mankind's sin and I have mine from the Church rejecting my notion of Wife-Searching.

Those are my scars but I am still holding fast to the faith. I have recently begun to study Jewish Writings again I study Christian Works too.

One is the Ethics of the Fathers and in these teachings it talks so many amazing teachings. One is simply having a wicked neighbor can bring destruction and engaging in Torah study for self-seeking purposes will bring destruction as well. One must share the Good News of God's Holy Torah. One of these things the Ethical Foxes taught me is that their teaching is likened to a fire, warm yourself by it but be careful you are not burned. The sages say their bite is like a foxes bite so I running with it calling them Ethical Foxes. Again I still believe the Christian Theologies and Written Works but it has holes too (and gems).

Anyway the Sages said Mt Sinai had a rose garden near the giving of the Ten Commandments so I am definitely thinking about a rose tattoo now. Regardless of my tattoo story the Sages said every person has a book recorded on their life. This is going into my book and I am doing these things with a clear conscience. Yahveh Yireh-The Lord Will Provide.

tattooedtzadik

By the way I had a dream this morning about people getting sucked up by a Big Black and Purple Distortion Cloud meaning HaSatan's Deception. Keep your minds alert to Hashem's leading. A great nugget HaSatan has stolen from Christians at large is study. Jews are people of the book and this is why I am getting a lot of Jewish literature since it is so replete with wisdom, understanding, and enlightenment. I am careful since they don't trust in Christ though!!

Anyway Christians have given up the task of study which I have re-discovered on my travels. God Says his People are destroyed for the lack of Knowledge and the Sages of Blessed Memory said one who doesn't engage in Study offends the Kingdom of Heaven and brings destruction upon himself.

Evangelism has been crammed down our throats so long we have lost the art of study for the Christian. So now when and if I do Ministry/Outreach I will know what the heck I am talking about rather than pumping the world with more Christianese I will give them the Gems of The Torah and the Truth of Jesus.

achduke

By the way I had a dream this morning about people getting sucked up by a Big Black and Purple Distortion Cloud meaning HaSatan's Deception. Keep your minds alert to Hashem's leading. A great nugget HaSatan has stolen from Christians at large is study. Jews are people of the book and this is why I am getting a lot of Jewish literature since it is so replete with wisdom, understanding, and enlightenment. I am careful since they don't trust in Christ though!!

Anyway Christians have given up the task of study which I have re-discovered on my travels. God Says his People are destroyed for the lack of Knowledge and the Sages of Blessed Memory said one who doesn't engage in Study offends the Kingdom of Heaven and brings destruction upon himself.

Evangelism has been crammed down our throats so long we have lost the art of study for the Christian. So now when and if I do Ministry/Outreach I will know what the heck I am talking about rather than pumping the world with more Christianese I will give them the Gems of The Torah and the Truth of Jesus.

Many of us study Torah, OT and NT.

2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,

achduke

Interesting dream.

Ephesians 1:13 And you also were included in Christ when you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit,

2 Corinthians 1:22 set his seal of ownership on us, and put his Spirit in our hearts as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come.

Deuteronomy 6:8 Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads.

Deuteronomy 11:18 Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds; tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads.

Revelation 7:3 “Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.”

Revelation 12:9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Revelation 8:10 The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water— 11 the name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter.

Revelation 1:20 The mystery of the seven stars that you saw in my right hand and of the seven golden lamp stands is this: The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches, and the seven lamp stands are the seven churches.

Revelation 13:16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads,

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
What purpose then does the law serve? It was added because of transgressions, till the Seed should come to whom the promise was made... (Galatians 3:19 NKJV)​

The Seed has come and is here now.

RBBI

Black is the color of ink and purple is the color of bruising. You might want to rethink disobeying HaShem's prohibition against it. It has a spirit behind it; why do you think people rarely stop with just one tattoo? And it was a part of pagan worship of many cultures. Just sayin....