Then I Jeremiah said, “Alas, Lord YHWH!
Behold, I do not know how to speak,
Because I am a youth.”

But YHWH said to me,
“Do not say, ‘I am a youth,’
Because everywhere I send you, you shall go,
And all that I command you, you shall speak."
"Do not be afraid of them,
For I am with you to deliver you,” declares YHWH.

Then YHWH stretched out His hand and touched my mouth,
and YHWH said to me, “Behold, I have put My words in your mouth.

HINT: THE WORD OF THE LORD is a PERSON :)

beameup

And Samuel grew, and YHWH was with him, and did let none of his words fall to the ground. And all Israel from Dan even to Beersheba knew that Samuel was established to be a prophet of YHWH. And YHWH APPEARED again in Shiloh: for YHWH REVEALED HIMSELF to Samuel in Shiloh by THE WORD OF YHWH. - 1 Samuel 3:19-21

:readthis:
HINT: THE WORD OF THE LORD IS A PERSON

Last edited:

beameup

Random verses?
OK:
28 And the Lord opened the mouth of the ***,

A Typical unbelieving secular Jew...has zero respect for the WORD of YHWH and the ruach 'elohim that inspired it.

After these things the WORD of YHWH came unto Abram in a vision,
saying, Fear not, Abram: I AM thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.
And Abram said, Lord GOD, what wilt thou give me, seeing I go childless, and the steward of my house is this Eliezer of Damascus? And Abram said, Behold, to me thou hast given no seed: and, lo, one born in my house is mine heir.
And, behold, the WORD of YHWH came unto him, saying, This shall not be thine heir; but he that shall come forth out of thine own bowels shall be thine heir.
And HE brought him forth abroad, and said, "Look now toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them: and he said unto him, So shall thy seed be."
And he believed in YHWH; and He counted it to him for righteousness

Genesis 15:1-6

chair

A Typical unbelieving secular Jew...has zero respect for the WORD of YHWH and the ruach 'elohim that inspired it...

Whoops. Wrong again. Both about myself (I am not "secular") and my respect for the Bible. I was just using a verse from the story of Balaam to illustrate how God can even give complete "donkeys" the ability to speak. So you are a miracle of sorts!

beameup

Whoops. Wrong again. Both about myself (I am not "secular") and my respect for the Bible. I was just using a verse from the story of Balaam to illustrate how God can even give complete "donkeys" the ability to speak. So you are a miracle of sorts!

You've already demonstrated your contempt for the Word of God.

Ben Masada

Now THE WORD OF YHWH came to me saying, “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, And before you were born I consecrated you; I have appointed you a prophet to the nations.” Then I Jeremiah said, “Alas, Lord YHWH! Behold, I do not know how to speak, Because I am a youth.” But said to me, “Do not say, ‘I am a youth,’ Because everywhere I send you, you shall go, And all that I command you, you shall speak." "Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you to deliver you,” declares YHWH. Then stretched out His hand and touched my mouth, and said to me, “Behold, I have put My words in your mouth. THE WORD OF THE LORD is a PERSON.

Don't forget though that Jeremiah was a prophet and, what is down in Numbers 12:6 applied to him. I mean, all Divine revelations addressed to Jeremiah was through either a vision or a dream.

daqq

A Typical unbelieving secular Jew...has zero respect for the WORD of YHWH and the ruach 'elohim that inspired it.

After these things the WORD of YHWH came unto Abram in a vision,
saying, Fear not, Abram: I AM thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.
And Abram said, Lord GOD, what wilt thou give me, seeing I go childless, and the steward of my house is this Eliezer of Damascus? And Abram said, Behold, to me thou hast given no seed: and, lo, one born in my house is mine heir.
And, behold, the WORD of YHWH came unto him, saying, This shall not be thine heir; but he that shall come forth out of thine own bowels shall be thine heir.
And HE brought him forth abroad, and said, "Look now toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them: and he said unto him, So shall thy seed be."
And he believed in YHWH; and He counted it to him for righteousness

Genesis 15:1-6

Actually Ruach Elohim does not have the article in the opening lines of Genesis:
How do you know for sure it is not a personal pronoun? :)

beameup

And the child Samuel ministered unto the LORD before Eli. And THE WORD of the LORD was precious in those days; there was no open vision.
Now Samuel did not yet know the LORD, neither was THE WORD of the LORD yet revealed unto him.
And the LORD came, and stood, and called as at other times, Samuel, Samuel. Then Samuel answered: Speak, for thy servant heareth.
- 1 Samuel 3:1,7,10

:readthis:
The WORD is YHWH the Son

Last edited:

beameup

But thou, son of man [Ezekiel], hear what I say unto thee; Be not thou rebellious like that rebellious house: open thy mouth, and eat that I give thee. And when I looked, behold, an hand was sent unto me; and, lo, a scroll was therein; And HE spread it before me; and it was written within and without: and there was written therein lamentations, and mourning, and woe. Moreover he said unto me, son of man, eat this scroll, and go speak unto the house of Israel. So I opened my mouth, and HE caused me to eat that scroll.
Ezekiel 2:8-10, 3:1-2