Ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and a holy nation - Exodus 19:6

beameup

Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine: And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel. - Exodus 19:5-6 KJV :think:

DAN P

Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine: And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel. - Exodus 19:5-6 KJV :think:

Hi and Rev 1:6 is another verse that says the same thing and they will be Kings and Priests during the 100o Reign of Christ !!

dan p

beameup

Messianic Psalm:
The LORD has sworn and will not change His mind,
“You are a priest forever according to
the Order of Melchizedek.”
- Psalm 110:4

beameup

Since the Levites are restricted to service to the KING in Jerusalem, it follows that the rest of male Isarelis will serve, in the Kingdom, as priests under the "Order" of the Melchizedek priesthood.

I.S.I.T.

Those whom God has chosen and anointed with His Spirit are made able ministers for His service here and now.

1 Peter 2:9
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;

beameup

Strangers will stand and pasture your flocks,
And Gentiles will be your farmers and your vinedressers.
But you will be called the PRIESTS of the LORD;
You will be spoken of as ministers of our God.
You will eat the wealth of nations,
And in their riches you will boast.

Isaiah 61:5-6 NASB

“For you are a holy people to the LORD your God;
the LORD your God has chosen you to be a people for His
own possession out of all the peoples who are on the
face of the earth."
- Deuteronomy 7:6

NOTE: Peter was addressing his kinsmen, Israel.

I.S.I.T.

Not all Israel is of the flesh and blood Israel, just as he who is a Jew is not limited to one who is outward according to the circumcision of the flesh, but rather inward according to the circumcision of the heart by the Spirit of God.

Ephesians 2:12
That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Not all Israel is of the flesh and blood Israel, just as he who is a Jew is not limited to one who is outward according to the circumcision of the flesh, but rather inward according to the circumcision of the heart by the Spirit of God.

Ephesians 2:12
That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
Colossians 1:21-22 KJV -

Ben Masada

Ephesians 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

Tell me I.S.I.S. are you implying that we, the People of HaShem are not Jews according to the circumcision of the heart? I thought only God could make that judgment.

Ben Masada

Strangers will stand and pasture your flocks, And Gentiles will be your farmers and your vinedressers. But you will be called the PRIESTS of the LORD; You will be spoken of as ministers of our God. You will eat the wealth of nations, And in their riches you will boast.Isaiah 61:5-6.

“For you are a holy people to the LORD your God; the LORD your God has chosen you to be a people for His
own possession out of all the peoples who are on the face of the earth." - Deuteronomy 7:6 NOTE: Peter was addressing his kinsmen, Israel.

Thanks Beameup! To hear the Truth of the Word of God is like fine oil on the head running down unto the beard of Aaron that comes down over the collar of his robe like the dew of Hermon that falls upon the mountains of Zion.(Psalm 133)

Ben Masada

Those whom God has chosen and anointed with His Spirit are made able ministers for His service here and now.

1 Peter 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;

I add to that the words of Prophet Habakkuk in 3:13. "The Lord goes forth to save His People; to save His Anointed One." That's what Messiah is, the Anointed One of the Lord aka Israel the Son of God. (Exodus 4:22,23)

I.S.I.T.

Tell me I.S.I.S. are you implying that we, the People of HaShem are not Jews according to the circumcision of the heart? I thought only God could make that judgment.

It's I.S.I.T. not ISIS. :) And here is what I am saying...

Romans 2:28-29

28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:

29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God."

Romans 9:8

That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Ben Masada

Since the Levites are restricted to service to the KING in Jerusalem, it follows that the rest of male Isarelis will serve, in the Kingdom, as priests under the "Order" of the Melchizedek priesthood.

A man from God's People could not be a priest under the "Order" of Melchizedek because Melchizedek was a pagan priest and in fact, some commandments were to be obeyed only from the point of view to distinguish Israel from the other nations.

Ben Masada

It's I.S.I.T. not ISIS. :) And here is what I am saying...

Romans 2:28-29 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God."

Romans 9:8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Sorry for my almost unpardonable misspelling of I.S.I.T with ISIS. I was talking here with someone about the dangerous works of ISIS in the Middle East and my mind was betrayed by my fingers. Perhaps because of Replacement Theology which was the intent of Paul in these two quotes of Romans. Paul used to have a disgusting feeling for that "everlasting" Covenant of God with Abraham. (Genesis 17:19) So much so that Paul would preach to the Jews themselves to stop circumcising their children and abandon the Jewish customs. (Acts 21:21)

I.S.I.T.

Sorry for my almost unpardonable misspelling of I.S.I.T with ISIS. I was talking here with someone about the dangerous works of ISIS in the Middle East and my mind was betrayed by my fingers. Perhaps because of Replacement Theology which was the intent of Paul in these two quotes of Romans. Paul used to have a disgusting feeling for that "everlasting" Covenant of God with Abraham. (Genesis 17:19) So much so that Paul would preach to the Jews themselves to stop circumcising their children and abandon the Jewish customs. (Acts 21:21)

The outward circumcision given to Abraham was a token=sign of the true circumcision of the heart later to be revealed by the Spirit. Keep in mind the flesh profits nothing, it is the Spirit that makes alive. Paul understood this.

Galatians 6:15
For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.

beameup

Thanks Beameup! To hear the Truth of the Word of God is like fine oil on the head running down unto the beard of Aaron that comes down over the collar of his robe like the dew of Hermon that falls upon the mountains of Zion.(Psalm 133)
You got the good news, but I didn't give you the "bad news".
When Messiah assumes Kingship in Jerusalem, these things will occur.
But prior to that, is the "Time of Jacob's Trouble" and only the REMNANT of Jews will be left alive to serve Him.

And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourns for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn. - Zechariah 12:10

Last edited:

Jamie Gigliotti

Strangers will stand and pasture your flocks,
And Gentiles will be your farmers and your vinedressers.
But you will be called the PRIESTS of the LORD;
You will be spoken of as ministers of our God.
You will eat the wealth of nations,
And in their riches you will boast.

Isaiah 61:5-6 NASB

“For you are a holy people to the LORD your God;
the LORD your God has chosen you to be a people for His
own possession out of all the peoples who are on the
face of the earth."
- Deuteronomy 7:6

NOTE: Peter was addressing his kinsmen, Israel.

I'm sorry you are mistaken.
"Who gave himself for us to redeem us from all lawlessness and to purify for himself a PEOPLE FOR HIS OWN POSESSION, who are zealous for good works." Titus 2:14

He fulfilled the prophecy in us.

beameup

I'm sorry you are mistaken.
"Who gave himself for us to redeem us from all lawlessness and to purify for himself a PEOPLE FOR HIS OWN POSESSION, who are zealous for good works." Titus 2:14

He fulfilled the prophecy in us.

The Word of God is quite clear. Moses and Elijah (the 2 witnesses) will preach to Israel and a great many Jews will become believers during the "Tribulation", prior to return of Messiah.
The prophecy has not been fulfilled in its entirety.

Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the LORD: And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse. - Malachi 4:5-6