ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep !

Status
Not open for further replies.

beloved57

These are important words uttered by the Saviour. They lend credence to the fact that the reason why people dont come to Faith in Jesus Christ is because they were not Chosen by God and given to Jesus Christ before the foundation Eph 1:4. Even though Jesus is speaking to unbelieving jews, it applies to unbelieving gentiles as well Jn 10:26

26 But ye believe not, because[due to the fact] ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you. The reason for their final unbelief isnt because of they didnt exercise their so called freewill, or they didnt make a choice to receive Him after having the offer made, but because they werent His Sheep or His People that He foreknew. It is clearly indicated here by Jesus that God makes the choice who will believe in Jesus Christ and not men. God determines who shall be saved and who shall perish !

marke

These are important words uttered by the Saviour. They lend credence to the fact that the reason why people dont come to Faith in Jesus Christ is because they were not Chosen by God and given to Jesus Christ before the foundation Eph 1:4. Even though Jesus is speaking to unbelieving jews, it applies to unbelieving gentiles as well Jn 10:26

26 But ye believe not, because[due to the fact] ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you. The reason for their final unbelief isnt because of they didnt exercise their so called freewill, or they didnt make a choice to receive Him after having the offer made, but because they werent His Sheep or His People that He foreknew. It is clearly indicated here by Jesus that God makes the choice who will believe in Jesus Christ and not men. God determines who shall be saved and who shall perish !
The fact that God does not choose anyone in Christ whom He foreknows will reject His pleas to turn to Jesus for the forgiveness of sins is proof positive that election is based upon God's foreknowledge. Did God know from the beginning who would receive the truth and who would reject the truth? Of course. Since we know it is not God's will for sinners to reject Jesus and go to hell then we must conclude that sinners are rejected by God for rejecting Him.

beloved57

The fact that God does not choose anyone in Christ whom He foreknows will reject His pleas to turn to Jesus for the forgiveness of sins is proof positive that election is based upon God's foreknowledge. Did God know from the beginning who would receive the truth and who would reject the truth? Of course. Since we know it is not God's will for sinners to reject Jesus and go to hell then we must conclude that sinners are rejected by God for rejecting Him.
False teaching !

Leatherneck

Temp Banned

The sheep became sheep because they “ believed” , and your denial of that scriptural fact only means you’re deceived.

Status
Not open for further replies.