Yahwah Is Judge

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]God is Judge[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Any judgment made by Yahshua is in accordance with God’s will.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Psalm 7:11[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]God is a righteous judge[/FONT][FONT=&quot], a God who displays his wrath every day. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Psalm 58:11[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Then people will say, “Surely the righteous still are rewarded; surely there is a God who judges the earth.” [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Psalm 75:7[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It is God who judges:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] He brings one down, he exalts another. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelation 18:8[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Therefore in one day her plagues will overtake her: death, mourning and famine. She will be consumed by fire, for mighty is the Lord God who judges her. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ezekiel 34:22[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I will save my flock, and they will no longer be plundered. I will judge between one sheep and another.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]A contradiction.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]John 5:22[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son, [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]John 5:30[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]By myself I can do nothing[/FONT][FONT=&quot]; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Yahshua hears what the Father says.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]John 8:16[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]But if I do judge, my decisions are true, because I am not alone. I stand with the Father, who sent me. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]John 12:47[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“If anyone hears my words but does not keep them, I do not judge that person. For I did not come to judge the world, but to save the world.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]John 8:15[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]You judge by human standards; I pass judgment on no one. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]John 8:50[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I am not seeking glory for myself; but there is one who seeks it, and he is the judge. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]John 12:48[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]There is a judge for the one who rejects me[/FONT][FONT=&quot] and does not accept my words; the very words I have spoken will condemn them at the last day. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Genesis 18:25[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Far be it from you to do such a thing—to kill the righteous with the wicked, treating the righteous and the wicked alike. Far be it from you! Will not the Judge of all the earth do right?” [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Judges 11:27[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I have not wronged you, but you are doing me wrong by waging war against me. Let the Lord, the Judge, decide the dispute this day between the Israelites and the Ammonites.” [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ezekiel 18:30[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Therefore, you Israelites, I will judge each of you according to your own ways, declares the Sovereign Lord. Repent! Turn away from all your offenses; then sin will not be your downfall.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

daqq

God is Judge
Any judgment made by Yahshua is in accordance with God’s will.

Psalm 7:11
God is a righteous judge, a God who displays his wrath every day.

Psalm 58:11
Then people will say, “Surely the righteous still are rewarded; surely there is a God who judges the earth.”

Psalm 75:7
It is God who judges: He brings one down, he exalts another.

Revelation 18:8
Therefore in one day her plagues will overtake her: death, mourning and famine. She will be consumed by fire, for mighty is the Lord God who judges her.

Ezekiel 34:22
I will save my flock, and they will no longer be plundered. I will judge between one sheep and another.

A contradiction.
John 5:22
Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son,

John 5:30
By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me.
Yahshua hears what the Father says.

John 8:16
But if I do judge, my decisions are true, because I am not alone. I stand with the Father, who sent me.

John 12:47
“If anyone hears my words but does not keep them, I do not judge that person. For I did not come to judge the world, but to save the world.

John 8:15
You judge by human standards; I pass judgment on no one.

John 8:50
I am not seeking glory for myself; but there is one who seeks it, and he is the judge.

John 12:48
There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; the very words I have spoken will condemn them at the last day.

Genesis 18:25
Far be it from you to do such a thing—to kill the righteous with the wicked, treating the righteous and the wicked alike. Far be it from you! Will not the Judge of all the earth do right?”

Judges 11:27
I have not wronged you, but you are doing me wrong by waging war against me. Let the Lord, the Judge, decide the dispute this day between the Israelites and the Ammonites.”

Ezekiel 18:30
“Therefore, you Israelites, I will judge each of you according to your own ways, declares the Sovereign Lord. Repent! Turn away from all your offenses; then sin will not be your downfall.

As for Revelation 18:8 the Westcott-Hort Greek Text with variants reads this way:

Revelation 18:8 W/H (W/Variants)
8 δια τουτο εν μια ημερα ηξουσιν αι πληγαι αυτης θανατος και πενθος και λιμος και εν πυρι κατακαυθησεται οτι ισχυρος
| [κυριος] | κυριος | ο θεος ο κρινας αυτην

This means that κυριος is present in some manuscripts and codices while not found in others. In the Westcott-Hort text without variants we find κυριος is placed inside brackets and this means that the reading is doubtful and that κυριος was more likely not in the original text:

Revelation 18:8 W/H
8 διὰ τοῦτο ἐν μία ἡμέρα ἤξουσιν αἱ πληγαὶ αὐτῆς, θάνατος καὶ πένθος καὶ λιμός, καὶ ἐν πυρὶ κατακαυθησεται, οτι ισχυρος
[κυριος] ο θεος ο κρινας αυτην.

Therefore the last portion of the statement should most likely read, "for strong is the God who judges her", (not "the LORD God"), and thus it is in agreement with what the Master plainly says, that the Father judges no one, (because His Word is the Seeker and the Judge). As for the apparent contradictions they are not contradictions in the Adoptionist view; which is the one view that truly upholds the Testimony of the Master-Teacher. The following is not difficult to understand but rather only difficult to believe for those who already have a mindset that is set against what it plainly says.

The simple systematic logic straight from the Testimony of the Master-Teacher:

The words of the Master-Teacher are Spirit, (John 6:63).
The Father judges no one but has committed all judgment to the Son:

John 5:22
22. For the Father judges no one, but has committed all judgment unto the Son:

The Master-Teacher does not testify of himself and therefore does not claim to be Elohim:

John 5:31
31 If I testify of myself, my testimony is not true.

The Master-Teacher emphatically states that he himself judges no one:

John 8:15
15. You judge after the flesh: I judge no one.

There is only one who judges and he is the Seeker and the Judge:

John 8:50
50. And I seek not mine own glory: one there is, the Seeker and Judge. [Rev 2:23]

The Logos-Word is the Seeker and the Judge:

John 12:47-48
47. And if anyone hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but that the world might be delivered.
48. He that rejects me, and receives not my words, has one that judges him: the LOGOS-WORD that I have spoken, THAT ONE shall judge him in the last day [Rev 19:11-16].

The Logos-Word which the Master-Teacher speaks is not his own:

John 14:24
24. He that loves me not, keeps not my sayings: and the Logos-Word which you hear is not of me, but of the Father who sent me.

The Father judges no one, (John 5:22).
The Master-Teacher judges no one, (John 8:15, John 12:47-48).
The Father has committed all judgment unto the Son, (John 5:22).
The Master-Teacher does not testify concerning himself, (John 5:31).
The Master-Teacher testifies concerning the Father and the Son.
The Son is therefore the only Judge.

The Father is not the Judge.
The Master-Teacher is not the Judge.
The Logos-Word that Master-Teacher spoke is the Judge.
The Master-Teacher therefore cannot be the Logos-Word.
The Logos-Word is the only begotten Elohim-Son of Elohim, (John 1:18).
The Testimony of Master-Teacher is not going to pass away, (Mt 24:35, Mk 13:31, Lk 21:33).

It really all boils down to the virgin birth and whether you force it into a literal physical reality or whether you allow it to be an allegory of Yerushalem of above; the covenant-mother of all the faithful in Messiah, (as it was intended to be understood by my understanding of the scripture including most definitely the writings of Paul). The Memra-Logos-Word is not a flesh and blood man, but the Son of Elohim, and therefore the Seeker and the Judge.

CherubRam

NAS Exhaustive Concordance
Word Origin
from kuros (authority)
Definition
lord, master
NASB Translation
lord (10), Lord (626), Lord of lords (2), Lord's (12), lords (1), master (38), master's (3), masters (8), masters' (1), owner (6), owners (1), sir (11), sirs (1).

CherubRam

:think: 2 Timothy 4:1 2 Corinthians 5:10
Good find. There will also be others who judge.

2 Timothy 4:1
4 In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who will judge the living and the dead, and in view of his appearing and his kingdom, I give you this charge:

2 Corinthians 5:10
10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each of us may receive what is due us for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad.

CherubRam

1 Corinthians 6:2
Or do you not know that the Lord’s people will judge the world? And if you are to judge the world, are you not competent to judge trivial cases?

CherubRam

Isaiah 66:16
For with fire and with his sword the Lord will execute judgment on all people, and many will be those slain by the Lord.

CherubRam

Jeremiah 25:31
The tumult will resound to the ends of the earth, for the Lord will bring charges against the nations; he will bring judgment on all mankind and put the wicked to the sword,’” declares the Lord.