Yahshua leaves instructions for Michael

CherubRam

Dead Sea Scrolls Uncovered by Robert Eisenman and Michael Wise. Contents: while in Heaven Michael learns of a city to be built.

According to Enoch and the Dead Sea Scrolls Michael learns of a city to be built for the Lord Almighty, a place called Mt Zion. It is South from Jerusalem in a place called "the land of the rock" In the outback? Michael does not build it. I presume that it will be built during the time of the Two Witnesses.

As an ancient being Yahshua would make count all that he said for our instructions.

These are instructions left by Yahshua for Michael.
Luke 14:28-29-30. NIV
28 “Suppose one of you wants to build a tower. Won’t you first sit down and estimate the cost to see if you have enough money to complete it? 29 For if you lay the foundation and are not able to finish it, everyone who sees it will ridicule you, 30 saying, ‘This person began to build and wasn’t able to finish.’

Isaiah 18:7
At that time gifts will be brought to the Lord Almighty from a people tall and smooth-skinned, from a people feared far and wide, an aggressive nation of strange speech, whose land is divided by rivers— the gifts will be brought to Mount Zion, a place named for the Lord Almighty.

THE WORDS OF MICHAEL
Dead Sea Scroll.
(4Q529)

The words of the book that Michael spoke to the Angels of God after he had ascended to the Highest Heaven. He said ‘I found troops of fire there .. . Behold, there were nine mountains, two to the east and two to the north and two to the west and two to the south. There I beheld Gabriel the Angel... I said to him, ’... and you rendered the vision comprehensible.’ Then he said to me . .. It is written in my book that the Great One, the Eternal Lord... the sons of Ham to the sons of Shem. Now behold, the Great One, the Eternal Lord ...when ... tears from... Now behold, a city will be built for the Name of the Great One, the Eternal Lord... And no evil shall be committed in the presence of the Great One, the Eternal Lord ...Then the Great One, the Eternal Lord, will remember His creation for the purpose of Good... Blessing and honor and praise be to the Great One, the Eternal Lord. To Him belongs Mercy and to Him belongs... In distant territories there will be a man ...he is, and He will say to him, ‘Behold this... to Me silver and gold ...’