Y or N: "Trump supporters are morons"?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
While I prefer to not use words such as moron, at the very least I would say they are hypocritical IF they claim to support family values.

IMO, their anger has overridden their rationale.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
While I prefer to not use words such as moron, at the very least I would say they are hypocritical IF they claim to support family values.

Or, people are not looking for Ward Cleaver in their president...heck if the libs can vote for a serial rapist twice, his wife a serial liar & felon, or a marxist imperial president why not Trump? We have seen much worse occupy the White House then & now. He is not my pick but, i'll take him any day over the felon Hillary.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I love it, comedy relief in the White House. He probably won't even need a press secretary. This gets better each day is sweeter than the day before. Glory!

lighthouse99

i see u and i dont usually agree. But i agree here & have had the same though concerning ANGER

anger is a sin according to the Bible. "Be angry, but sin not" it says

sin not. I wonder if that means Don't call people who disagree with you Stupid or Nasty?

:think: