With Moses I speak mouth to mouth, even openly, and he beholds the FORM of the LORD

beameup

Then the LORD [YHWH] came down in a pillar of cloud and STOOD at the doorway of the tent, and He called Aaron and Miriam. When they had both come forward, He said, “Hear now My words:
If there is a prophet among you, I, the LORD [YHWH], shall make Myself known to him in a vision.
I shall speak with him in a dream. “Not so, with My servant Moses, He is faithful in all My household;
With him I speak mouth to mouth, even openly, and not in dark sayings, And he beholds the FORM of the LORD [YHWH]
- Numbers 12:5-8

Last edited:

Ben Masada

Then the LORD [YHWH] came down in a pillar of cloud and STOOD at the doorway of the tent, and He called Aaron and Miriam. When they had both come forward, He said, “Hear now My words: If there is a prophet among you, I, the LORD [YHWH], shall make Myself known to him in a vision. I shall speak with him in a dream. “Not so, with My servant Moses, He is faithful in all My household; With him I speak mouth to mouth, even openly, and not in dark sayings, And he beholds the FORM of the LORD [YHWH] - Numbers 12:5-8

I am glad you have posted that text. Now, if any one ridicules me by saying that I live in a dream, the reason is because he or she does not believe the Word of God. What it says above, "Not so with my servant Moses" is an embellishment to the grandeur of the man Moses was. Nothing more than that because, when Moses asked to see the whole glory of God aka to speak with Him face-to-face, the Lord denied Moses' request by saying that no one could see God and live. (Exodus 33:20) And literally, Moses saw no form of HaShem because HaShem has no form. (Deuteronomy 4:12) God is a Spirit said Jesus in John 4:24. Spirits are incorporeal emanations and for that, no shape or form is reflected by one.

beameup

I am glad you have posted that text. Now, if any one ridicules me by saying that I live in a dream, the reason is because he or she does not believe the Word of God. What it says above, "Not so with my servant Moses" is an embellishment to the grandeur of the man Moses was. Nothing more than that because, when Moses asked to see the whole glory of God aka to speak with Him face-to-face, the Lord denied Moses' request by saying that no one could see God and live. (Exodus 33:20) And literally, Moses saw no form of HaShem because HaShem has no form. (Deuteronomy 4:12) God is a Spirit said Jesus in John 4:24. Spirits are incorporeal emanations and for that, no shape or form is reflected by one.

I can clearly see that you "gloss-over" details :sherlock: in order to bolster your pre-conceived notions.
This way of mishandling Holy Scripture will surely lead you into grave errors and cults.

Last edited:

beameup

hmm. how many "lords" did he see?
The ONE that takes on a "form" throughout the Tanakh.
Other such examples are the "Captain of YHWH's host", the "Angel of YHWH", YHWH talking to and eating with Abraham, wrestling with Jacob, describing his name as "Wonderful-Wonderful", etc.