WILL THE ANTICHRIST BE A JEW

OCTOBER23

From BIBLE-HUB

Will the Antichrist be a Jew

The Antichrist — Arthur W. Pink

The Antichrist will be a Jew, though his connections, his governmental position, his sphere of dominion, will by no means confine him to the Israelitish people. It should, however, be pointed out that there is no express declaration of Scripture which says in so many words that this daring Rebel will be "a Jew;" nevertheless, the hints given are so plain, the conclusions which must be drawn from certain statements of Holy Writ are so obvious, and the requirements of the case are so inevitable, that we are forced to believe he must be a Jew. To these hints', conclusions' and requirements' we now turn.
1. In Ezek.21:25-27 we read: "and thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end, Thus saith the Lord God; Remove the diadem, and take off the crown: this shall not be the same: exalt him that is low, and abase him that is high. I will overturn, overturn, overturn it: and it shall be no more until he comes whose right it is, and I will give it him." The dispensational place and scope of this passage, is not hard to determine. The time-mark is given in v.25: it is "when iniquity shall have an end." It is the End-Time which is in view, then, the End of the Age, when "the transgressors are come to the full" (Dan.8:23 and cf.11:36 -- "Till the indignation be accomplished"). At that time Israel shall have a Prince, a Prince who is crowned (v.26), and a Prince whose day is said to be come when "iniquity shall have an end." Now, as to who this Prince is, there is surely no room for doubt. The only Prince whom Israel will have in that day, is the Son of Perdition, here termed their Prince because he will be masquerading as Messiah the Prince (see Dan.9:25)! Another unmistakable mark of identification is here given, in that he is expressly denominated "thou, profane wicked Prince" -- assuredly, it is the Man of Sin who is here in view, that impious one who shall "oppose and exalt himself above all that is called God." But what should be noted particularly, is, that this profane and wicked character is here named "Prince of Israel." He must, therefore, be of the Abrahamic stock, a Jew!

Daniel1769

In Genesis it says the sons of God had children by the daughters of men and they were giants with strange power. They were called the Nephilim. I think the antichrist will be one of them because he is said to have some sort of power.

KingdomRose

October you are sadly way off. Can you listen to reason? "Antichrist" is not mentioned anywhere except in two of John's letters, and he said that even in his very day, there were "many" antichrists. (I John 2:18) So why are people stuck with this "THE Antichrist" stuff? Because of what your preacher tells you? Ask him where "antichrist" appears in Revelation. It's not there. And ask him if John said there were antichrists in his day, why are we waiting for ONE?

And the prophecy in Daniel chapter 9 was fulfilled 2,000 years ago. Jesus finished off sin and transgression and made atonement for iniquity when he died, giving mankind a way out of the influence of death, and he "anointed the most holy place," which is in HEAVEN, when he went back there after his resurrection (Hebrews 8:1,2; 9:11,12).

There is no "Antichrist" to come, and no rebuilding of any temple. The REAL temple is in Heaven where Christ will stay (I Timothy 6:16).

theophilus

There are those who believe the antichrist will manifest himself as the 12th Imam - the muslim version of Jesus.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
If you read Johns simple writing "antichrist" is a spirit not a particular person. Anyone who is anti-Christ is an antichrist. It's not profoundly deep.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
The beast that arises from the sea [the nations] is Antichrist....but his false prophet is Jewish.

It looks like a Wop.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
October you are sadly way off. Can you listen to reason? "Antichrist" is not mentioned anywhere except in two of John's letters, and he said that even in his very day, there were "many" antichrists. (I John 2:18) So why are people stuck with this "THE Antichrist" stuff? Because of what your preacher tells you? Ask him where "antichrist" appears in Revelation. It's not there. And ask him if John said there were antichrists in his day, why are we waiting for ONE?

And the prophecy in Daniel chapter 9 was fulfilled 2,000 years ago. Jesus finished off sin and transgression and made atonement for iniquity when he died, giving mankind a way out of the influence of death, and he "anointed the most holy place," which is in HEAVEN, when he went back there after his resurrection (Hebrews 8:1,2; 9:11,12).

There is no "Antichrist" to come, and no rebuilding of any temple. The REAL temple is in Heaven where Christ will stay (I Timothy 6:16).
WOW! Guess that we can throw out the book of Revelation.

Ben Masada

Will the Antichrist be a Jew?

Will the Antichrist be a Jew?

I don't think so but, probably it will be a Christian because, according to I John 2:18,19, the anti-Christs are supposed to come out from the ranks of Christianity itself. Read it and see if it is not the way I understand.