Why the Doctrine of Predestination is Anti-Gospel, Anti-Christ

Robert Pate

Banned
Do not be deceived, those that have embraced the doctrine of predestination are not Christians, nor are they indwelt with the Holy Spirit. Predestination is another Gospel and is a false Gospel. There is only one Gospel and predestination is not it.

Paul wrote, "I marvel that you are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another Gospel. Which is not another, but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the Gospel of Christ. But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other Gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed" Galatians 1:6-8.

There are some deceivers on this Forum that sound like they are Christian, but they are not.

You cannot pervert the Gospel of Jesus Christ and claim to be a Christian.

WHAT IS THE GOSPEL?

It is only in the light of the Gospel that false teaching can be exposed and seen for what it is.

In the Gospel Jesus claims to be and is the savior of the whole world, "I came not to judge the world, but to save the world" John 12:47. How did Jesus save the whole world? Those that have embraced the doctrine of predestination do not believe that Jesus is the savior of the whole world. They will say, "The whole world lies in wickedness and is evil" They are right, because that is how they see it. But that is not how God sees it.

How God sees the world is the only thing that matters. Because of the doing and the dying of Jesus God sees the whole world as perfect and complete in his Son Jesus Christ, Colossians 2:10. Because of Jesus, God is at peace with the world. "And having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile ALL THINGS unto himself; by him, I say, whether there be things in earth, or things in heaven, Colossians 1:20.

Jesus Christ is God's new Adam and his new humanity. "If any man be "In Christ" he is a new creation" 2 Corinthians 5:17. Jesus now sits at the right hand of God as our intercessor and mediator. He is mediating his righteousness on our behalf. As far as God is concerned sin, death and the devil have been destroyed, Colossians 2:15, and Jesus is Lord, Acts 2:36.

In predestination only some are saved. In the Gospel salvation has been provided for everyone, Hebrews 2:9. Buy nothing is ours if it is not received by faith. Yes, If you want to be saved you will have to come to Christ as a repentant sinner and ask him to save you. If you don't he will not know who you are and will say... "Depart from me I never knew you" Matthew 7:23. Calling on Christ to save you is an act of faith. This is why Paul wrote, "Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
(9/11, Acts 10:1-5, marks the euthanasia of Aaron the Italian Genetic Line + Cath**** Clergy, just as the Prophecy of Fatima states = 5/13/2016 is 99th Year + 112 Days = 9/11/2016 (112 and 911, or Creation and Completion), and the beginning of their final conviction. It is painless, and it will happen very quickly, when we reach the 153 Days of Revelation. God has limited what constitutes Aaron for the process of euthanasia, that follow the principal of each of the Separatist Inheritors* being assigned to a Genetic Line. So its important not to put up much of a resistance or thwart their sin, as their lives come to a close. Right now we primarily need to reach 9/11/2016, and then we will see what is necessary, as "Suicide by Antichrist" comes to a close as a point of discernment. So its important to let them pass away, the Sign of Divorce should be moved by the end of the year based on the conviction that we'll satisfy soon)

Predestination ?

MATTHEW 26:53 Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels?
NUMBERS 31:4 Of every tribe a thousand, throughout all the tribes of Israel, shall ye send to the war.
NUMBERS 31:5 So there were delivered out of the thousands of Israel, a thousand of [every] tribe, twelve thousand armed for war.
NUMBERS 31:6 And Moses sent them to the war, a thousand of [every] tribe, them and Phinehas the son of Eleazar the priest, to the war, with the holy instruments, and the trumpets to blow in his hand.

12,000 of Revelation (Unified Tribes) = "Joseph the Blessings" or Antipas/End of Pharaoh God (Joseph accounted with the Tribes). In this context God is making a statement about Predestination, that is 112 or 70 Generations of Luke and 42 Generations of Matthew = All of the Angels of Levi, and of Joseph have been Predestinated. No other peoples or persons from the Creation of the Gospel's Program to its Completion, 112 only. That is because God isolates the 144,000 of Joseph until it is satisfied at the Completion of the Gospel's Program, therefore God uses Predestination. So there are no Angels in Heaven, no Saints in Heaven, and God is not a respector of Persons, so there is no Church and no Believers in Heaven, there is God, and 112 Angels, the rest are earth bound spirits being tried for the Separatist Inheritors* of the Gospels Program that are satisfied at its completion.....................144,000 of Reuben and 144,000 of Benjamin = Predestination, where as 144,000 of Joseph is based on this Gospel's Program Only. Love and Blessings (9 Days from now, every false witnesses and every member of Genetic Dan, the nations will want to kill, but I believe the Antichrist will be empowered to convince the nations of the goals of god, soon).

Robert Pate

Banned
(9/11, Acts 10:1-5, marks the euthanasia of Aaron the Italian Genetic Line + Cath**** Clergy, just as the Prophecy of Fatima states = 5/13/2016 is 99th Year + 112 Days = 9/11/2016 (112 and 911, or Creation and Completion), and the beginning of their final conviction. It is painless, and it will happen very quickly, when we reach the 153 Days of Revelation. God has limited what constitutes Aaron for the process of euthanasia, that follow the principal of each of the Separatist Inheritors* being assigned to a Genetic Line. So its important not to put up much of a resistance or thwart their sin, as their lives come to a close. Right now we primarily need to reach 9/11/2016, and then we will see what is necessary, as "Suicide by Antichrist" comes to a close as a point of discernment. So its important to let them pass away, the Sign of Divorce should be moved by the end of the year based on the conviction that we'll satisfy soon)

Predestination ?

MATTHEW 26:53 Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels?
NUMBERS 31:4 Of every tribe a thousand, throughout all the tribes of Israel, shall ye send to the war.
NUMBERS 31:5 So there were delivered out of the thousands of Israel, a thousand of [every] tribe, twelve thousand armed for war.
NUMBERS 31:6 And Moses sent them to the war, a thousand of [every] tribe, them and Phinehas the son of Eleazar the priest, to the war, with the holy instruments, and the trumpets to blow in his hand.

12,000 of Revelation (Unified Tribes) = "Joseph the Blessings" or Antipas/End of Pharaoh God (Joseph accounted with the Tribes). In this context God is making a statement about Predestination, that is 112 or 70 Generations of Luke and 42 Generations of Matthew = All of the Angels of Levi, and of Joseph have been Predestinated. No other peoples or persons from the Creation of the Gospel's Program to its Completion, 112 only. That is because God isolates the 144,000 of Joseph until it is satisfied at the Completion of the Gospel's Program, therefore God uses Predestination. So there are no Angels in Heaven, no Saints in Heaven, and God is not a respector of Persons, so there is no Church and no Believers in Heaven, there is God, and 112 Angels, the rest are earth bound spirits being tried for the Separatist Inheritors* of the Gospels Program that are satisfied at its completion.....................144,000 of Reuben and 144,000 of Benjamin = Predestination, where as 144,000 of Joseph is based on this Gospel's Program Only. Love and Blessings (9 Days from now, every false witnesses and every member of Genetic Dan, the nations will want to kill, but I believe the Antichrist will be empowered to convince the nations of the goals of god, soon).

Does God know about this?

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
Does God know about this?

STOP-THE-WAR-IN-VIETNAM-NOW-e1432907968292.jpg

Blood Sport = Nguyen Van Lem
Sanctum = Nguyen Van Lem
The Abyss = Nguyen Van Lem
Pandorum = Nguyen Van Lem

Nguyen Van Lem, and the Falling Man of 9/11 are specifically referenced in each, you can lump these together with the Back to the Future Trilogy, sure there's a bunch more.

112 or Matthew and Luke's Genealogy identifies with the Lord's Body
GENESIS 37:9 And he dreamed yet another dream, and told it his brethren, and said, Behold, I have dreamed a dream more; and, behold, the sun and the moon and the eleven stars made obeisance to me.
GENESIS 37:10 And he told [it] to his father, and to his brethren: and his father rebuked him, and said unto him, What [is] this dream that thou hast dreamed? Shall I and thy mother and thy brethren indeed come to bow down ourselves to thee to the earth?
REVELATION 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
REVELATION 12:2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

You see the figure of 112 in reference to Joseph. When Joseph is introduced to the Accounting of the Tribes in Revelations (which has not been done before in the Gospel), then you also see the figure of 112, or 12,000 for Joseph as a Unified Figure. 112 on 9/11 .......... 9/11/2016. Allen C. Martin's Prophecy of 112 which deals with the Assassination of the President. Saint Malchy's Prophecy of 112 which deals with the Assassination of the Pope.

MATTHEW 2:17 Then was fulfilled that which was spoken by Jeremy the prophet, saying,
MATTHEW 2:18 In Rama was there a voice heard, lamentation, and weeping, and great mourning, Rachel weeping [for] her children, and would not be comforted, because they are not.
MATTHEW 2:19 But when Herod was dead, behold, an angel of the Lord appeareth in a dream to Joseph in Egypt,

Jeremiah's Prophecy of 112 for the end of "Suicide by Antichrist" (when the lord's body is revealed in Egypt of Revelation)
.......... God allows "Suicide by Antichrist" (Revelation 11), to remove "Joseph the Blessings" to assist in suicide until we reach a certain level. One Antichrist, and "Suicide by Antichrist" continues until God reveals the Lord's Body, for about 50 Years for the 50 Generations of Genesis 18, God allows "Suicide by Antichrist". As a spiritual center, 112, when God stops "Suicide by Antichrist", there will be mass murder in places of spiritual centers. All of Genetic Dan, euthanized in the Area of Effect for the Sign of Divorce in the City of Philadelphia, PA ........... you will only cause yourselves suffering and pain. Things will be changing soon on 9/11/2016, that means no more multiple body counts, weekly in our nightly walks. Love and Blessings. (that also means no more pleasure from verichips that make me bleed from my mouth and rectum, in addition to what these people do with me and my relatives, and their races of genetic dan, so we need to see what is necessary).

TweetyBird

Do not be deceived, those that have embraced the doctrine of predestination are not Christians, nor are they indwelt with the Holy Spirit. Predestination is another Gospel and is a false Gospel. There is only one Gospel and predestination is not it.

Paul wrote, "I marvel that you are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another Gospel. Which is not another, but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the Gospel of Christ. But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other Gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed" Galatians 1:6-8.

There are some deceivers on this Forum that sound like they are Christian, but they are not.

You cannot pervert the Gospel of Jesus Christ and claim to be a Christian.

WHAT IS THE GOSPEL?

It is only in the light of the Gospel that false teaching can be exposed and seen for what it is.

In the Gospel Jesus claims to be and is the savior of the whole world, "I came not to judge the world, but to save the world" John 12:47. How did Jesus save the whole world? Those that have embraced the doctrine of predestination do not believe that Jesus is the savior of the whole world. They will say, "The whole world lies in wickedness and is evil" They are right, because that is how they see it. But that is not how God sees it.

How God sees the world is the only thing that matters. Because of the doing and the dying of Jesus God sees the whole world as perfect and complete in his Son Jesus Christ, Colossians 2:10. Because of Jesus, God is at peace with the world. "And having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile ALL THINGS unto himself; by him, I say, whether there be things in earth, or things in heaven, Colossians 1:20.

Jesus Christ is God's new Adam and his new humanity. "If any man be "In Christ" he is a new creation" 2 Corinthians 5:17. Jesus now sits at the right hand of God as our intercessor and mediator. He is mediating his righteousness on our behalf. As far as God is concerned sin, death and the devil have been destroyed, Colossians 2:15, and Jesus is Lord, Acts 2:36.

In predestination only some are saved. In the Gospel salvation has been provided for everyone, Hebrews 2:9. Buy nothing is ours if it is not received by faith. Yes, If you want to be saved you will have to come to Christ as a repentant sinner and ask him to save you. If you don't he will not know who you are and will say... "Depart from me I never knew you" Matthew 7:23. Calling on Christ to save you is an act of faith. This is why Paul wrote, "Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

How do you see the mention of predestination as fitting into proper theology on the topic?

Rom 8
29 For whom he did foreknow [G4267], he also did predestinate [G4309] to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. 30 Moreover whom he did predestinate [G4309], them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

Ephesians 1:5
having predestinated [G4309] us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

Ephesians 1:11
in whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated [G4309] according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

Ac 4:28
For to do whatsoever thy hand and thy counsel determined before [G4309] to be done.

1Co 2:7
But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained [G4309] before the world unto our glory:

1 Peter 1
Who verily was foreordained [G4267] before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

foreknow
G4267
προγινώσκω
proginōskō
prog-in-oce'-ko
From G4253 and G1097; to know beforehand, that is, foresee: - foreknow (ordain), know (before).

predestine
G4309
προορίζω
proorizō
pro-or-id'-zo
From G4253 and G3724; to limit in advance, that is, (figuratively) predetermine: - determine before, ordain, predestinate.

Ben Masada

At the time Paul was preaching his gospel about Jesus there was only a second one being preached by the apostles of Jesus. Galatians 1:6-9 reflects Paul's preoccupation to hear that many of the Nazarenes in the synagogue of Galatia were leaving him and moving back to the Nazarene Sect. What happened is that Paul had overturned that Nazarene Synagogue into a Christian church and some of the Nazarenes had been sent to try to recover the Synagogue of Galatia. The bottom line is that the gospel of Paul was different from the gospel of the apostles, and that's one of the reasons why Paul was rejected as a disciple of Jesus. (Acts 9:26)

Robert Pate

Banned
How do you see the mention of predestination as fitting into proper theology on the topic?

Rom 8
29 For whom he did foreknow [G4267], he also did predestinate [G4309] to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. 30 Moreover whom he did predestinate [G4309], them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

having predestinated [G4309] us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

in whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated [G4309] according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

For to do whatsoever thy hand and thy counsel determined before [G4309] to be done.

But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained [G4309] before the world unto our glory:

1 Peter 1
Who verily was foreordained [G4267] before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

foreknow
G4267
προγινώσκω
proginōskō
prog-in-oce'-ko
From G4253 and G1097; to know beforehand, that is, foresee: - foreknow (ordain), know (before).

predestine
G4309
προορίζω
proorizō
pro-or-id'-zo
From G4253 and G3724; to limit in advance, that is, (figuratively) predetermine: - determine before, ordain, predestinate.

John encourages us to try the Spirits to see if they be of God, 1 John 4:1.

There is no scripture in the Bible about anyone being predestinated to heaven or to hell.

Why is that so? Because that is not what God does. If God predestinated people to hell he would not be just. If he is not just then he is not righteous, if he is not righteous how are you going to trust and believe in him? Answer is you can't. Calvinist do not have saving faith.

Robert Pate

Banned
At the time Paul was preaching his gospel about Jesus there was only a second one being preached by the apostles of Jesus. Galatians 1:6-9 reflects Paul's preoccupation to hear that many of the Nazarenes in the synagogue of Galatia were leaving him and moving back to the Nazarene Sect. What happened is that Paul had overturned that Nazarene Synagogue into a Christian church and some of the Nazarenes had been sent to try to recover the Synagogue of Galatia. The bottom line is that the gospel of Paul was different from the gospel of the apostles, and that's one of the reasons why Paul was rejected as a disciple of Jesus. (Acts 9:26)

HOGWASH!

You are on the way to hell and you are trying to get others to go with you.

Nanja

Predestined to an Eternal Inheritance Eph. 1:4-11!

Predestined to be conformed to the Image of His Son Rom. 8:29!

Yeah, that's Salvation!

~~~~~

TweetyBird

John encourages us to try the Spirits to see if they be of God, 1 John 4:1.

There is no scripture in the Bible about anyone being predestinated to heaven or to hell.

Why is that so? Because that is not what God does. If God predestinated people to hell he would not be just. If he is not just then he is not righteous, if he is not righteous how are you going to trust and believe in him? Answer is you can't. Calvinist do not have saving faith.

I see that you have a perspective that you believe to be the truth, but you did not address the Scriptures that I posted. What do you think predestine means within those perimeters - especially Rom 8:29,30? Compare to Rom 9.

Rom 9
14 What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid. 15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. 16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy. 17 For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth. 18 Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.

19 Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will? 20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus? 21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour? 22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction: 23 and that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory, 24 even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?

Robert Pate

Banned

Rom 8

1 Peter 1

foreknow
G4267
προγινώσκω
proginōskō
prog-in-oce'-ko

predestine
G4309
προορίζω
proorizō
pro-or-id'-zo

You seem to think that scripture refutes scripture.

Please show me one scripture where someone has been predestinated to heaven or to hell.

Robert Pate

Banned
I see that you have a perspective that you believe to be the truth, but you did not address the Scriptures that I posted. What do you think predestine means within those perimeters - especially Rom 8:29,30? Compare to Rom 9.

Rom 9
14 What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid. 15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. 16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy. 17 For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth. 18 Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.

19 Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will? 20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus? 21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour? 22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction: 23 and that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory, 24 even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?

You have a very small Bible.

What about this scripture?

"Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
x-whites-only-waiting-room.jpg

http://www.videodetective.com/tv/monsters-habitat/469018
The Habitat - A woman (Lili Taylor) enters a plain room with a glowing blue triangular table in the middle. In a long monologue, she reveals that she and the "other party" have agreed that she will spend nine months (9/11/2016) in the room, in exchange for whatever she wants. She's being watched by someone (the audience, at times, sees her through the watcher's eyes). Without anyone to interact with, however, she starts to slowly go insane. But who is the other party, and why is this happening? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Monsters_episodes
(You need to be properly motivated to tolerate Genetic Dan in society as a Point of Discernment, until the Antichrist gives the order to euthanize Genetic Dan at the Global Level)

1. II KINGS 20:12 At that time Berodachbaladan, the son of Baladan, king of Babylon, sent letters and a present unto Hezekiah: for he had heard that Hezekiah had been sick. (Blood Sacrifice of Genetic Dan, Cascausian Brown)
2. ISAIAH 39:1 At that time Merodachbaladan, the son of Baladan, king of Babylon, sent letters and a present to Hezekiah: for he had heard that he had been sick, and was recovered. (Blood Sacrifice of Genetic Dan attributed to Manasseh, Asian Brown)

(Nguyen Van Lem and the Falling Man of 9/11 are one in the same, God used Hezekiah to Complete two Judgments, two convictions, affording total euthanasia for all forms of Genetic Dan) http://www.videodetective.com/tv/monsters-the-hole/47706

The Hole - During the Vietnam War, American soldiers Sergeant Kenner (Ahmad Rashad) and Corporal Torres and a South Vietnamese lieutenant blast their way into an underground base and series of tunnels operated by the Viet Cong (VC). They discover a horribly wounded guerrilla, who tells them that the VC tunneled through an old burial ground, and now the dead want vengeance. The VC dies before he can say any more. The men become unnerved and panic as they encounter booby-traps left by the VC, and soon start shooting at everything. But there might be something worth shooting at. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Monsters_episodes

(The Process of Euthanasia Continues, it will evolve into a new form, and Aaron's Genetic Line will be set for Euthanasia, and the Sign of Divorce will change from the USA to China, challenge these people to use lethal force against the Antichrist, its not that they are not important, we need to use their conviction, if that is true, to satisfy the Goals of the Gospel, 9/11/2016, Suicide by Antichrist will reach a climax, God has limited what constitutes the Euthanasia of Genetic Aaron, as we settle this score once and for all)

1. ISAIAH 8:1 Moreover the LORD said unto me, Take thee a great roll, and write in it with a man's pen concerning Mahershalalhashbaz.
2. I CORINTHIANS 16:22 If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema Maranatha.

(Sons of Man under Levite were allowed to Give the Written Gospel, and God therefore Restrained the Sin of Genetic Dan ............. Sons of Man under Joseph are not allowed to Give a Written Gospel, only to state the Gospel, and God does not restrain Sin to the same measure of Genetic Dan ................... When you talk about the Prophecy of Saint Malachy and 112, same for Allen C. Martin and 112, same for the Prophet Jeremiah and 112, then you are viewing a conflict of a Spiritual Nature, that will reflect itself with man in increasing measure of epic proportions, necessitating Global Euthanasia, only as a point of Discernment for God's Mercy, you must tolerating the suffering and pain, as you have pleasured yourselves with "Suicide by Antichrist", you have no legal right to a Sign of Divorce beyond the limited declaration of the City of Philadelphia, 9/11/2016, until you are allowed according to God's Mercy without further chastisement of having no Sign of Divorce to eliminate Genetic Dan, at the Global Level) Love and Blessings. (Galatians 1:6-8, "Joseph the Blessings" does not give a written law, so inces*/rap*/murde*, along with the other diverse mechanisms of pleasure do not have an impact on the Gospels Law, either good or bad, we will settle this score on 9/11/2016, what I want you to do is keep these people on that attack to assist in the process of euthanasia, as we continue to see what is necessary).

TweetyBird

You have a very small Bible.

What about this scripture?

"Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

That is what Calvin stated in the quotes I provided.

I was not quoting all NT verses and passages on salvation, just simply quoting the passages on predestination and foreknowledge of God. I am not and have not discussed what I believe. We were discussing Calvin's doctrine of salvation and predestination. So far, you still have not clarified what you think Paul meant by foreknow and predestine.

Ben Masada

Why the Doctrine of Predestination is Anti Gospel and Anti-Christ?

Because predestination implies resurrection and resurrection is denied by the gospel of Jesus aka the Tanach. (II Samuel 12:23; Isaiah 26:14; Job 7:9; Psalm 49:12,20; etc)

TweetyBird

Why the Doctrine of Predestination is Anti Gospel and Anti-Christ?

Because predestination implies resurrection and resurrection is denied by the gospel of Jesus aka the Tanach. (II Samuel 12:23; Isaiah 26:14; Job 7:9; Psalm 49:12,20; etc)

Daniel 12:2
And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

Job 19
25 For I know that my redeemer liveth,
and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:
and though after my skin worms destroy this body,
yet in my flesh shall I see God:
whom I shall see for myself,
and mine eyes shall behold, and not another;
though my reins be consumed within me.

Psalm 73
24 Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel,
and afterward receive me to glory.
Whom have I in heaven but thee?
and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee.
My flesh and my heart faileth:
but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.

"Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead" (Isaiah 26:19).

1 Sam 2
6 The Lord killeth, and maketh alive:
he bringeth down to the grave, and bringeth up.

Psalm 49:15 But God will redeem my life from the grave; he will surely take me to himself.

Robert Pate

Banned
Daniel 12:2
And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

Job 19
25 For I know that my redeemer liveth,
and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:
and though after my skin worms destroy this body,
yet in my flesh shall I see God:
whom I shall see for myself,
and mine eyes shall behold, and not another;
though my reins be consumed within me.

Psalm 73
24 Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel,
and afterward receive me to glory.
Whom have I in heaven but thee?
and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee.
My flesh and my heart faileth:
but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.

"Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead" (Isaiah 26:19).

1 Sam 2
6 The Lord killeth, and maketh alive:
he bringeth down to the grave, and bringeth up.

Psalm 49:15 But God will redeem my life from the grave; he will surely take me to himself.

All that God does in his dealings with fallen man is just, merciful and righteous. He is holy beyond human comprehension.