Why B57 Haunts My Threads

Robert Pate

Banned
B57 is a hyper Calvinist. Calvinism is probably one of the easiest of all doctrines to refute because there is no scripture that supports it. To be a Calvinst you have to assume that the scripture is saying something that it may not be saying at all.

There is no scripture in all of the Bible that says anyone has been predestinated to heaven or to hell. The word "Predestination" only appears in the New Testament 4 times. If it was a true doctrine the Bible would be full of it. There is little to nothing.

You cannot believe that Jesus is the savior of the whole world and be a Calvinist. They are conflicting doctrines. The Bible plainly teaches that Jesus has atoned for the sins of the world and is the savior of the world, 1 John 2:2, 1 John 4:14, Plus many other scriptures.

The Bible also teaches they we are justified by faith. Faith is not in the Calvinist vocabulary. They believe that they have been predestinated to salvation before the foundation of the world. Faith had nothing to do with it. Yet the Bible teaches that we are justified by faith, Romans 4:16.

We are justified by faith because we are justified by Christ, Romans 3:26. The Gospel and justification by faith makes Calvinism worthless. Who needs to be predestinated when we have allready been reconciled to God by the doing and the dying of Jesus, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

God does NOTHING outside of his Son Jesus Christ. Calvinist want to believe that God chose "Some Certain Persons" to be saved before the foundation of the world and they are one of them. The rest of us poor sinners were condemned to hell. Simply because we were not one of the chosen ones. Well, if that were true then we have an unjust, unmerciful, unrighteous God that cannot be trusted.

B57 is under terrible spiritual conviction. He would like to kill me and shut me up forever. But I, like the apostles, cannot stop talking about the things that I have heard, Acts 4:20. Pray for B57 that his blind eyes will be opened so that he can see the wonderful thing that God has done for him in Jesus Christ.

glorydaz

B57 is a hyper Calvinist. Calvinism is probably one of the easiest of all doctrines to refute because there is no scripture that supports it. To be a Calvinst you have to assume that the scripture is saying something that it may not be saying at all.

There is no scripture in all of the Bible that says anyone has been predestinated to heaven or to hell. The word "Predestination" only appears in the New Testament 4 times. If it was a true doctrine the Bible would be full of it. There is little to nothing.

You cannot believe that Jesus is the savior of the whole world and be a Calvinist. They are conflicting doctrines. The Bible plainly teaches that Jesus has atoned for the sins of the world and is the savior of the world, 1 John 2:2, 1 John 4:14, Plus many other scriptures.

The Bible also teaches they we are justified by faith. Faith is not in the Calvinist vocabulary. They believe that they have been predestinated to salvation before the foundation of the world. Faith had nothing to do with it. Yet the Bible teaches that we are justified by faith, Romans 4:16.

We are justified by faith because we are justified by Christ, Romans 3:26. The Gospel and justification by faith makes Calvinism worthless. Who needs to be predestinated when we have allready been reconciled to God by the doing and the dying of Jesus, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

God does NOTHING outside of his Son Jesus Christ. Calvinist want to believe that God chose "Some Certain Persons" to be saved before the foundation of the world and they are one of them. The rest of us poor sinners were condemned to hell. Simply because we were not one of the chosen ones. Well, if that were true then we have an unjust, unmerciful, unrighteous God that cannot be trusted.

B57 is under terrible spiritual conviction. He would like to kill me and shut me up forever. But I, like the apostles, cannot stop talking about the things that I have heard, Acts 4:20. Pray for B57 that his blind eyes will be opened so that he can see the wonderful thing that God has done for him in Jesus Christ.

B57 is a nothing but a troll, and it makes me sick what she/he does to every single one of your threads. Everyone should just use the ignore feature on that :troll: because there seems to be no end to it. I'm sorry you have to endure it....it's shame. Jerry is doing the same thing to Danoh's threads. Perhaps sending them to the woodshed might do some good if enough of us spoke up.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I really wish he wouldn't respond at all to any of your threads; nor anyone else for that matter!
Me too.

In the meantime, we all need to exercise self control and ignore the comments from those we do not wish to study with.

Look who's talking, you say????
hehe!
I need to be reminded of this also.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
WHEN PERSECUTED You Probably Have Some Truth
Matt 5:10-15
10 Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
11 "Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake.
12 "Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
13 "You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt loses its flavor, how shall it be seasoned? It is then good for nothing but to be thrown out and trampled underfoot by men.
14 "You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden.
15 "Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house.
1 Pet 3:15
15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts, and always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear;
1 Pet 2:15
15 For this is the will of God, that by doing good you may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men--
Matt 5:16
16 "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.
Mark 4:21-22
21 And He said to them, "Is a lamp brought to be put under a basket or under a bed? Is it not to be set on a lampstand?
22 "For there is nothing hidden which will not be revealed, nor has anything been kept secret but that it should come to light.

Robert Pate

Banned
WHEN PERSECUTED You Probably Have Some Truth
Matt 5:10-15
10 Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
11 "Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake.
12 "Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
13 "You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt loses its flavor, how shall it be seasoned? It is then good for nothing but to be thrown out and trampled underfoot by men.
14 "You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden.
15 "Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house.
1 Pet 3:15
15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts, and always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear;
1 Pet 2:15
15 For this is the will of God, that by doing good you may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men--
Matt 5:16
16 "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.
Mark 4:21-22
21 And He said to them, "Is a lamp brought to be put under a basket or under a bed? Is it not to be set on a lampstand?
22 "For there is nothing hidden which will not be revealed, nor has anything been kept secret but that it should come to light.

I don't see it as persecution. I see it as an annoyance.

I don't think that the mods should allow it.