Whosoever shall call on the NAME of the LORD shall be saved - Joel 2:32

beameup

And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the NAME of the LORD shall be saved: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call. - Joel 2:32

For there is no difference between the Jew and the Gentile: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. For whosoever shall call upon the NAME of the LORD shall be saved. - Romans 10:13

And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the NAME of the LORD shall be saved. - Acts 2:21

beameup

I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear. - Isaiah 45:23

For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, [YHWH] every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God. - Romans 14:11

That at the NAME of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord [YHWH] , to the glory of God the Father. -Philippians 2:10-11

Last edited:

beameup

if you confess with your mouth Jesus as YHWH (Lord),
and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead,
you will be saved
- Romans 10:9

beameup

Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is no other NAME under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved - Acts 4:12

Last edited:

beameup

Which He wrought in Christ, when He raised him from the dead, and set him at His own right hand in the heavenly places, far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every NAME that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come - Ephesians 1:20-21

beameup

The LORD is righteous in all His ways
And kind in all His deeds.
The LORD is near to all who call upon Him,
To all who call upon Him in truth.

He will fulfill the desire of those who fear Him;
He will also hear their cry and will SAVE them.
The LORD keeps all who love Him,
But all the wicked He will destroy.

Psalm 145:17-20

beameup

Peter said to them, “Repent, and each of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins; and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. - Acts 2:38

But Peter said, “I do not possess silver and gold, but what I do have I give to you: In the name of Jesus Christ the Nazarene—walk!” - Acts 3:6

And when they had summoned them, they commanded them not to speak or teach at all in the name of Jesus. - Acts 4:18

But Barnabas took hold of him and brought him to the apostles and described to them how he had seen the Lord on the road, and that He had talked to him, and how at Damascus he had spoken out boldly in the name of Jesus. - Acts 9:27

And he ordered them to be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ. Then they asked him to stay on for a few days. - Acts 10:48

She continued doing this for many days. But Paul was greatly annoyed, and turned and said to the spirit, “I command you in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her!” And it came out at that very moment. - Acts 16:18