Who was that in the furnace with Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego?

Robert Pate

Banned
"Then was Nebuchadnezzar full of furry and the form of his visage was changed against Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego: therefore he spake and commanded that they should heat the furnace one seven times more than it was wont to be heated. And he commanded the most high men that were in his army to bind Schadrach, Meshach, and Abednego and to cast them into the the burning fiery furnace. Then these men were bound in their coats, their hosen and their hats and their other garments and were cast into the midst of the burning fiery furnace. Therefore because the king's commandment was urgent and the furnace was exceeding hot, the flame slew those men that took up Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego fell down bound into the midst of the burning fiery furnace. Then Nebuchadnezzar the king was astonished and rose up in haste and spake and said into his counselors, Did not we cast three men bound into the midst of the fire? They answered and said unto the king, True O king. He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire and they have no hurt; and the form of the forth is like the Son of God" Daniel 3:19-25.

This is one of the most amazing stories in the Bible. I would like for you to tell me what this story means to you.

Robert Pate

Banned
That was Jesus Christ in the fiery furnace with Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego.

If you believe the Bible you will have to believe that.

"And he is before all things and by him all things consist" Colossians 1:17.

Jesus was co-creator with God.

"For by him were all things created, that are in heaven and that are in the earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or powers: all things were created by him and for him" Colossians 1:16.

It was the Spirit of Jesus Christ that impregnated Mary and brought forth the God man.