WHO IS THE RIGHTEOUS NATION ?

DougE

Isaiah 26:2 Open ye the gates, that the righteous nation which keepeth the truth may enter in.

It is the righteous, believing nation of Israel that will enter the kingdom on earth (Matthew 21:43).

Isaiah 26:9 With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek thee early: for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.

Christ will reign in his kingdom on earth and the Gentile nations will be taught of God (Isaiah 2:2-3).

beloved57

Isaiah 26:2 Open ye the gates, that the righteous nation which keepeth the truth may enter in.

It is the righteous, believing nation of Israel that will enter the kingdom on earth (Matthew 21:43).

Isaiah 26:9 With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek thee early: for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.

Christ will reign in his kingdom on earth and the Gentile nations will be taught of God (Isaiah 2:2-3).

The Church, the Body of Christ,made righteous by the obedience of One Jesus Christ Rom 5 19

Bradley D

??
"It is the righteous, believing nation of Israel that will enter the kingdom on earth (Matthew 21:43)."

"Therefore I tell you that the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people who will produce its fruit" (Mt. 21:43).