Who is Jesus?

drbrumley

To explain Jesus Christ is impossible; to ignore Jesus Christ is disastrous; to reject Him is fatal. Understand who Jesus Christ is: To know Him is to love Him; to love Him is to trust Him; to trust Him is to be radically, dramatically, and eternally changed, to be transformed. I’m talking about who is Jesus. Human speech is too limited to describe Him. The human mind— too small to comprehend Him; and, the human heart can never really, completely, totally absorb who Jesus Christ is.

Adrian Rodgers

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
To explain Jesus Christ is impossible; to ignore Jesus Christ is disastrous; to reject Him is fatal. Understand who Jesus Christ is: To know Him is to love Him; to love Him is to trust Him; to trust Him is to be radically, dramatically, and eternally changed, to be transformed. I’m talking about who is Jesus. Human speech is too limited to describe Him. The human mind— too small to comprehend Him; and, the human heart can never really, completely, totally absorb who Jesus Christ is.

Adrian Rodgers
Shalom.

Today is Chamishi, evening of this evening and morning day, 10-10, the tenth month the tenth day.

Something needs to change so people can know who Jesus is.

Shalom.

Jacob

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He is the Son of God.

Matthew 3:17 King James Version (KJV)

17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.