What is going on

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
If you look at my join date you will see I've been here along time. I got banned a year ago on a bad assumption. I just got back.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If you look at my join date you will see I've been here along time. I got banned a year ago on a bad assumption. I just got back.

You ought to know what is appropriate. Read the rules of the forum.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I always figured the truth was appropriate. I hope your not to upset because I proved satan was a deity.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I always figured the truth was appropriate. I hope your not to upset because I proved satan was a deity.
Oh Squeakers, you know better about the Trinity. After you've had a few days to ponder on your ban you somehow rationalize your behavior and try to say it was OK. You always have the best intentions?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Ofcourse I cant show you. What has happened to this board. We used to have some spirited conversations in here. It really looks like a lot of paranoia now. With all this censorship.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Ofcourse I cant show you. What has happened to this board. We used to have some spirited conversations in here. It really looks like a lot of paranoia now. With all this censorship.

What do you mean by that? Just what are you up to? There's no Paranoia on this board. You're up to something subversive, I can tell. There's no such censorship. Why, you should be banned for saying that.

Letsargue

Squeaky!!

There IS N-O-T Two People That Believes the Same Thing On This Stoop Headed G-O-S-S-I-P Place!! - There IS NO ""QUESTION"" That CAN Be ""ANSWERED"" OR ASKED On This """M-A-S-S GARBAGE OF False KNOWLEDGE"""!!!!!

N-O-T-H-I-N-G!!!!!!! -- (( ""G-O-N-E"" ))!!!!!!!!!!!!

(( ""N-O --- B-O-D-Y"" ))-- 091016

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
What do you mean by that? Just what are you up to? There's no Paranoia on this board. You're up to something subversive, I can tell. There's no such censorship. Why, you should be banned for saying that.

I said
lolo That is what I mean. That convert them to your way of thinking or ban them. That was Hitlers way of teaching. Control their minds control their thoughts. This is America, where we should have freedom of speech. And learn from hearing different opinions. You cant ban the whole world because they don't submit to your idea's.

Letsargue

I said
lolo That is what I mean. That convert them to your way of thinking or ban them. That was Hitlers way of teaching. Control their minds control their thoughts. This is America, where we should have freedom of speech. And learn from hearing different opinions. You cant ban the whole world because they don't submit to your idea's.

(( H-E )) Has Already Banned Everyone From HIMSELF, He Is the ""G-O-D"" OF TOL!! - ( LOOK AT IT ), "A--N--D" -- ( "N-O-W-W-W"!!!!!!!!!! )!!!!!! - WATCH I--T!!!!!!!!!

""N-O -- B-O-D-Y""!! -- 091016

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
What I'm having trouble with is understanding the new rules. One tells me I should know better. That doesn't make any sense. The next one tells me to not post long posts, so I shorten one. That didn't do any good. So I bumped up an old thread and got accused of posting duplicates. Their going to have to be more clear on their orders to me. I just don't understand. I have been gone a year you know.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I said

That is what is wrong in America.

Many abuse the freedom they have, and many Christians do the same thing.

Freedom only works among righteous people, or at least those who desire it.

Americas idea of bringing freedom to the world by democracy among those who when they become free only kill each other, make it clear that their lack of freedom was for their good.

LA