What is going on in Daniel 9?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
History - No More Mercy from God!

Preface
430 Years was utilized a few times according to the gospel, then suddenly God no longer viewed 430 Years, but very simply 34 Years. 430 Year Observance to 34 Year Observance:

1. 430 Year Observance = 430 + 49 + 11 (Exodus 12, Matthew 20:5-6)
2. 34 Year Observance = 12210 + 42 + 3 + 150 (Revelation: 12000, 42, 3, 150 ... Amos: 34 ... 2 Corinthians 11:24-25: 34 Year with notable divisions of, 42, 3, 5 Months)

God Modifies the value of 70 Weeks

II KINGS 18:10 And at the end of three years they took it: [even] in the sixth year of Hezekiah, that [is] the ninth year of Hoshea king of Israel, Samaria was taken.
MARK 15:33 And when the sixth hour was come, there was darkness over the whole land until the ninth hour.

69 Weeks of Daniel 9, plus "Three Days of Darkness" = 70 Weeks of Daniel. ........... Essentially, God is stating, Genesis 46:26-27, which declares the 70 Weeks of Daniel are Equal to "Three Days of Darkness". God modified and limited the value of his Mercy for the Process of Repentance.

God Invalidates the 70 Weeks as a discernment of Mercy (NO THREE DAYS OF DARKNESS) ... God declares that the "Three Days of Darkness" are hurting a "Green Thing, Joseph the Blessing", that is a violation of the Law

Luke 23:31-33, God says that he's Killed a Green Thing, Jesus and the "Two Witnesses" ... then God says this will not be done a Second Time, Revelation 9:4 = Three Days of Darkness are Invalidated.

Mark 6:37-41 says, 200,000,000 + 150 is the value of 153 Days of Revelation. That is to say: Jesus cast cast 2000 into the Sea and killed their Mercy, invalidating the "Three Days of Darkness", because he would not kill the "Two Witnesses", before the 150 days of Revelations. ... ... ... ... Globally All Deceased, 600000 Only out of those, then for 5 Months the numbers for the Four Separatist Inheritors*, will be increased, will be taken out of the limited Geographic Area of the City of Philadelphia, in the USA.

BACK TO TOPIC
BACK TO TOPIC
BACK TO TOPIC

DANIEL 11:1 Also I in the first year of Darius the Mede, [even] I, stood to confirm and to strengthen him.
DANIEL 11:2 And now will I shew thee the truth. Behold, there shall stand up yet three kings in Persia; and the fourth shall be far richer than [they] all: and by his strength through his riches he shall stir up all against the realm of Grecia.
DANIEL 11:3 And a mighty king shall stand up, that shall rule with great dominion, and do according to his will.

The Prophet Daniel Says, 430 Years were used to Confirm the Covenant with the Hebrews, and that is the value of 62 Weeks, which God later changed into 34 Years, which is the Lifespan of the Antichrist/Joseph the Blessing, which is 12210 + 195 Days in Length. .............. Jesus does a few things we discussed in the New Testament. First he declares 70 Weeks are "Three Days of Darkness" on the Cross, as we've discussed. Secondarily, Jesus declares the "Three Days of Darkness, are hurting a Green Thing", and therefore is a violation of the law and will be forgotten altogether. Love and Blessings. (6/18/2016 to 6/21/2016 has become 6/21/2016 to 11/18/2016 for 150 Days only, we have two days remaining).

(Moses observed 430 Years, then Moses counted a Jubilee of 49 Years then a Length for the 50th Year.................Daniel said 430 Years are 62 Weeks, and it is invalidated, so he jumps to 62 Weeks, but observes a length of only 49 Years then a Length for the 50th Year...............Jesus invalidates all of that language, and says Billions Deceased Immediately and then 150 Days of Star Wormwood.....................NO MORE MERCY FROM GOD.............Not enough force to produce more than a few brownie bodies, hopefully enough force is used soon, to enforce what needs to be done to these people).

Last edited:

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned

70 Weeks of Daniel 9 = 1967 to 2016 (no 2017, end of Day Cycle is 2016) (Jubilee Observance, 50yrs)
34yrs of Daniel 12 (1290 to 1335) = 1982 to 2016 (Celestial + Lifespan Observance)
2300 of Daniel 8 = 1994 to 2016 (no 2017, end of Day Cycle is 2016) (Seasonal Observance/Barley Observance 23yrs)

GALATIANS 1:14 And profited in the Jews' religion above many my equals in mine own nation, being more exceedingly zealous of the traditions of my fathers.
GALATIANS 1:15 But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called [me] by his grace,
GALATIANS 1:16 To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:
GALATIANS 1:17 Neither went I up to Jerusalem to them which were apostles before me; but I went into Arabia, and returned again unto Damascus.
GALATIANS 1:18 Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and abode with him fifteen days.

Appears to say that God has rebuked the Jewish people for observing the "70 Weeks of Daniel" as the length of his mercy, or for tying this figure to the "Three Days of Darkness"................9/11/2001 + Fifteen Years = 2016, Hezekiah was told that he died, or would die, then the Lord extended his Lifespan by Fifteen Years. If the Antichrist was the "Falling Man of 9/11/2001", then God has simply repeated this pattern, and this comes to a conclusion in 2016. http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k492/psalmsamuel/stateID.jpg ...........

Salish Sea human foot discoveries
Since August 20, 2007, several detached human feet have been discovered on the coasts of the Salish Sea in British Columbia, Canada, and Washington, USA. The feet belonged to five men, one woman and three other people of unknown sex. Of the 16 feet found...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salish_Sea_human_foot_discoveries

2016, to begin the 150 Days of Revelation, that is the statement being made. Now we know these people are capable of understanding euthanasia only, so, then you need to direct their attention at an individual, we their spirit is broken, their desire to simply end their lives by challenging the authority of the Antichrist, then they will do as he says, if he says he wants certain peoples exterminated in society, then they will do that, they will do what he says. So you need to challenge these people first until we can reach that level. Love and Blessings (So we need to keep watch, if there is evidence that God is simply euthanizing certain peoples to set an example, then this can be done repeatedly and at any time, if there is any truth at all to this conclusion, Keep these People coming at Me).

Elia

Bs"d

Again; there is no "decree" to be found in Daniel 9. Also no "edict".

And a messiah came 49 years after the outgoing of the word to rebuild Jerusalem, but he was not THE messiah, and therefore he didn't fulfil the messianic prophecies.

"Thus says Y-H-W-H: ‘In those days ten men from every language of the nations shall grasp the sleeve of a Jewish man, saying, “Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you.”
Zech 8:23

Bs"d

For the finer details look here: https://sites.google.com/site/777mountzion/daniel9

"Thus says Y-H-W-H: ‘In those days ten men from every language of the nations shall grasp the sleeve of a Jewish man, saying, “Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you.”
Zech 8:23

beameup

Seventy sevens (490 years) are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness - YHWH hath spoken!

Even a 3rd grader could figure this out.

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
Even a 3rd grader could figure this out.

Tiny Humanoid Creature Found = No Antichrist Found = Perhaps the Scale of the Events are Disputed
3.jpg

Seventy Weeks for a Year (7) = About 490 Years
Seventy Weeks for a Month (30) = About 2100 Days
Seventy Weeks for a Hour (24)= About 1680 Hours

Seventy Weeks of Daniel for "Three Days of Darkness" = 6/18/2016 to 6/21/2016

No "Lamb Slain" and no "Two Witnesses Slain", equals "No Green Thing Slain", equals No Darkness of the Earth's Moon, equals no Repentance by the Blood Sacrifice of Genetic Dan, because God does not announce the "Sign of Divorce" with a Blood Sacrifice of the "Lamb Slain" and the "Two Witnesses", thus, Sacrifices for Repentance are not acceptable...................God does talk about a "Sign of Antipas/Antiparticle", small enough to rest in the Palm of your Hand in the Seat of the Palm, in the Book of Revelations. If this is how God chooses to give and announce his mercy for more limited geographic areas, beyond the City of Philadelphia, then this is God's choice to do that, and Repentance by Blood Sacrifices will not mean anything at all, if this is what God chooses to do.

430 years Daniel 9 was Primary
34 Years of Daniel 11:1-4 became Primary
3 Days of Darkness became Primary (1680/490 = 3.4)

God invalidated the "Three Days of Darkness"'s association to Blood Sacrifices by invalidating the death of the "Two Witnesses" during this period essentially.................So that means, we need to keep watch and see if God announces his mercy for this period under a different standard, or then nothing.

Nostradamus Often Pairs "Seven and Three", perhaps indicating 70 Weeks of Daniel 9 = 70/72 Hours or "Three Days of Darkness"

EPISTLE TO HENRY II
It will be at this time and in these countries that the infernal power will set the power of its adversaries against the Church of Jesus Christ. This will constitute of the second Antichrist, who will persecute that Church and its true Vicar, by means of the power of three temporal kings who in their ignorance will be seduced by tongues which, in the hands of the madmen, will cut more than any sword.

The "Three Days of Darkness", given to the Palm of the Hands of the Gentiles (Antipas/Antiparticle), perhaps this is what Nostradamus is claiming.

EPISTLE TO HENRY II
For God will take notice of the long barrenness of the great dame, who thereupon will conceive two principal children. But she will be in danger, and the female to whom she will have given birth will also, because of the temerity of the age, be in danger of death in her eighteenth year, and will be unable to live beyond her thirty-sixth year. She will leave three males, and one female, and of these two will not have had the same father.

There will be great differences between the three brothers, and then there will be such great cooperation and agreement between them that the three and four parts of Europe will tremble. The youngest of them will sustain and augment the Christian monarchy, and under him sects will be elevated, and suddenly cast down, Arabs will be driven back, kingdoms united and new laws promulgated.

36 Years = Solstice Precessional Alignment, 1980, 1998, 2012, 2016
34 Years = Celestial/Lifespan Observance, 1982 to 2016
18 Years = 6/18/2016 to 11/18/2016 for 153 Days
3 Brothers = Antipas/Antiparticle, "No Lamb Slain, No Two Witnesses Slain"

Nostradamus talks about the final 36 Year Period (One Week for the Lord's Return, if each week of Daniel 9 = 36 Years), with divisions of 3, 2, 1:

2016 - 3 Years = Comet Ison Paralleling the Great Comet of 1618
2016 - 2 Years = Flight 370's Mysterious Disappearance
2016 - 1 Years = Rainbow Cloud/Mysterious Iridescent Cloud Phenomenon

Best thing to do tomorrow, be grateful, and gather peacefully as you are able to, cut your losses, forget about dead work and dead flesh. I'm sure many people will challenge God on the issue of Blood Sacrifices of Genetic Dan, we'll what happens with that, but beyond that, they may just choose to die ignorant, with some mislead confidence about the nature of the Sign of Divorce that is presented, eitherway we must continue to keep watch. Love and Blessings. (The Value of the Antichrist Lifespan is an absolute value, in place of that information we have many intelligent patterns and sequences we've discussed, going no further than 6/18 to 6/21 the Solstice as a definitive marker in our understanding at this level). (God told Jeremiah 3:18-25, to cleanse Isreal of Genetic Dan the Corpse Children, but God also isolated this sin to the jews, and did not punish the Gentiles, the miracle of, Pool of Bethesda John 5:1-4, just too early to tell). (around 18 Years Ago, I was castrated and killed, but later resurrected, and then the events of 9/11/2001 took place, so Nostradamus is dead accurate, we'll just have to see how this holds up, tomorrow perhaps).

Last edited:

Elia

Bs"d

Totally correct. You have to work with years of 360 days in stead of normal years, you have to disconnect the last week, because you cannot make it fit, even-though stopping of the animal sacrifices, what was supposed to be happening with the death of your messiah, happened 35 years after his death, and in the middle of the last week.

Your explanation just doesn't fit.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Totally correct.

Saying it doesn't make it so.

You have to work with years of 360 days in stead of normal years,

Because of Israel's calendars. Yes, plural.

you have to disconnect the last week,

Disconnect, how?

The start of Jesus' ministry was the start of the 70th week, from what I understand. (@Right Divider maybe you can help me out here...)

because you cannot make it fit,

Because the clock was stopped halfway through the 70th week.

Anything that came after a year after Christ's crucifixion, iow, the conversion of Paul on the road to Damascus, has nothing to do with the prophecy of Daniel 9.

even-though stopping of the animal sacrifices, what was supposed to be happening with the death of your messiah, happened 35 years after his death, and in the middle of the last week.

Supra.

Your explanation just doesn't fit.

Yes it does.

Elia

Saying it doesn't make it so.

Because of Israel's calendars. Yes, plural.

Bs"d

As far as I know Israel has only one calendar. Please tell me more about the other ones.
Disconnect, how?

The start of Jesus' ministry was the start of the 70th week, from what I understand. (@Right Divider maybe you can help me out here...)

So you say the 70th week starts in about the year 30. But Daniel says: "26 And after the sixty-two weeks, an anointed one shall be cut off, and shall have nothing; and the people of the prince who is to come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary."

So in the 70th week the city and the sanctuary must be destroyed, but that happened only in the year 70. About 35 years of 5 weeks too late.

So your messiah doesn't fit.
Because the clock was stopped halfway through the 70th week.

Anything that came after a year after Christ's crucifixion, iow, the conversion of Paul on the road to Damascus, has nothing to do with the prophecy of Daniel 9.

Well, if you just read Daniel 9, then you see that the 70 weeks includes the stopping of the animal sacrifices, and the destruction of the Temple.

The animal sacrifices continued until 66, and the Temple was destroyed in 70. So Daniel continues his prophecy quite a while after the death of JC.

Status
Not open for further replies.