What is God's first creation?

keypurr

1 Cor. 1:3 – "Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ."

2 Cor. 1:2 – "Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ."

Philippians 1:2 – "Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ."

1 Thessalonians 1:1 – "To the church of the Thessalonians in God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ."

1 Thessalonians 3:13 – "To be blameless in holiness before our God and Father at the coming of our Lord Jesus."

2 Thessalonians 1:2 – "Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ."

2 Thessalonians 2:16 – "May our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father, who has loved us."

Philippians 4:20 – To our God and Father, glory for ever and ever. Amen."

Collosians 1:2 – "Peace from God our Father."

Ephesians 4:6 – "One God and Father of all."
James1:1 – "James, a slave of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ."

1 Timothy 1:2 – "Peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord."

2 Timothy 1:2 – "Peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord."

Titus 1:4 – "Peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our savior."

Philemon vv. 3 – "Peace from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ."

Galatians 1:3 "Peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ."

"AND" is a big word.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How long until you see that the truth is not in the traditional hogwash traditions BR?
The Son of God is a CREATION, AN IMAGE OF THE Father. All IMAGES are created, NO EXCEPTIONS.

That makes him a creation. Deal with it.

Jesus is NOT the Word, the WORD was IN HIM, and the WORD is a CREATION, (a god), NOT God.

WAKE UP, time is running out.

You may as well not even use the Bible. You sure do not interpret it properly. You call God's Son a creation. That is BLASPHEMY. You had better wake up in a hurry. Did you know truth once and walk away from it? What was so enticing about the lie you have come to believe? God has still given you time friend. Come to Him and know the truth.

drbrumley

Thank you for your concern Doc,

your welcome.

but the spirit of truth is telling me to share an understanding of his words.

Hey, that's amazing.....He says the same thing to me.

The translators have done a lousy job.

No issue there.

My faith is based on the content of many translations.

wow

YHWH is the one and ONLY God.

Amen...

The shackles of tradition no longer hold me for the spirit of truth has set me free.

Maybe you should consult Paul as to how free you think you are.

keypurr

You may as well not even use the Bible. You sure do not interpret it properly. You call God's Son a creation. That is BLASPHEMY. You had better wake up in a hurry. Did you know truth once and walk away from it? What was so enticing about the lie you have come to believe? God has still given you time friend. Come to Him and know the truth.

It is only blasphemy if Jesus is God and he is not God. So your just a clanging symbol friend. The Son of God did what he was told to do by HIS GOD, and there is only one God. Are you fully understanding that Jesus HAS A GOD? You can whitewash the truth if you wish, I did for many years, but now my eyes have been opened.

I am looking forward to the next world BR, the day of death is far better than the day of birth.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It is only blasphemy if Jesus is God and he is not God. So your just a clanging symbol friend. The Son of God did what he was told to do by HIS GOD, and there is only one God. Are you fully understanding that Jesus HAS A GOD? You can whitewash the truth if you wish, I did for many years, but now my eyes have been opened.

I am looking forward to the next world BR, the day of death is far better than the day of birth.

What do these verses tell you friend?
John 1:1 American Standard Version (ASV)
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14 American Standard Version (ASV)
14 And the Word became flesh, and [a]dwelt among us (and we beheld his glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father), full of grace and truth.

1 John 1:1-2 American Standard Version (ASV)
1 That which was from the beginning, that which we have heard, that which we have seen with our eyes, that which we beheld, and our hands handled, concerning the Word of life 2 (and the life was manifested, and we have seen, and bear witness, and declare unto you the life, the eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us);

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Disagree if you wish but Jesus is a man not God. The logos, the firstborn of all creatures, is a creation. The logos is the express IMAGE of the most high, a SPIRIT. ALL IMAGES ARE CREATIONS. Its all in the book K2U. Jesus was BORN that is a creation, into the world that was created by YHWH through his first creation the logos.

Col 1:15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

Heb 1:2 but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe.
Heb 1:3 The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.

God is a SPIRIT, so is the LOGOS his Son. ONLY YHWH is God, ONLY YHWH is not a creation.

Joh 17:3 Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

Believe the Lord. He tells you about his God.

I think of Jesus more as God than who you think is God. I bet I go to Heaven.

keypurr

your welcome.

Hey, that's amazing.....He says the same thing to me.

No issue there.

wow

Amen...

Maybe you should consult Paul as to how free you think you are.

I have many times over the years. I also consult Jesus, John, Peter, James and others.

Joh 4:34 Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.

Joh 5:19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.

Joh 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.
Joh 5:37 And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

Joh 6:38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

Joh 8:29 And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him.

Joh 8:42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

Joh 9:4 I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.

Joh 12:49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

Joh 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?
Joh 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
Joh 14:11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

And this one says it all:
Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

drbrumley

I have many times over the years. I also consult Jesus, John, Peter, James and others.

Joh 4:34 Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.

Joh 5:19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.

Joh 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.
Joh 5:37 And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

Joh 6:38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

Joh 8:29 And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him.

Joh 8:42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

Joh 9:4 I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.

Joh 12:49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

Joh 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?
Joh 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
Joh 14:11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

And this one says it all:
Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

And we believe those verses as well. Do you have a point?

Idolater

"Matthew 16:18-19" Dispensationalist (Catholic) χρ
I do not gamble on my salvation. I hope to see you there.
That's kind, Keypurr. I see Paul tells us that we must call Him 'Lord Jesus,' and that we must believe that He is risen from the dead.

You do both of those things, right?

So you're a Christian.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I do not gamble on my salvation. I hope to see you there.

Problem is you been misled by poor scholars, who, like you, believe Jesus is a man and God is a man, but older, or God is Spirit, but older. I can see why you think this. Sure Jesus talked about the Father, but what would you expect Him to do, tell peter, a common fisherman, he is God?

Jesus also said no one goes to the father but though me". Now if Jesus was just a man, then anyone could pray to the Father and be saved.

The Bible clearly states salvation is through Christ Jesus, not, "but if you rather go to the Father, you can be saved too"

keypurr

Problem is you been misled by poor scholars, who, like you, believe Jesus is a man and God is a man, but older, or God is Spirit, but older. I can see why you think this. Sure Jesus talked about the Father, but what would you expect Him to do, tell peter, a common fisherman, he is God?

My words are Jesus is a MAN. GOD is NOT A MAN.

Consider that the spirit son, logos, spoke through the body prepared for it, that was the body of Jesus.

Jesus also said no one goes to the father but though me". Now if Jesus was just a man, then anyone could pray to the Father and be saved.

The Bible clearly states salvation is through Christ Jesus, not, "but if you rather go to the Father, you can be saved too"

Amen, God was in Jesus by way of his logos. The logos came down from above with the dove. Jesus was anointed with the logos. He is the Christ, but not God.

When I think of Jesus Christ I think of him as one with the Father as the logos is controlled by the father.

I pray as Jesus did to the Father, that's his teaching.

Idolater

"Matthew 16:18-19" Dispensationalist (Catholic) χρ
. . . what would you expect Him to do, tell peter, a common fisherman
153 'great fishes' (Jn21:11KJV) suggests that Peter might have been a rather excellent fisherman. Have you ever guessed at what each of those fish must have weighed? And then multiplied it by 153? And then realize that Peter dragged the whole net up onto the shore by himself? Peter was an exceptionally strong man.
, he is God?
Jesus didn't have to tell Peter that He is God; Peter told Jesus that He is God.

You're right. Good post.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
My words are Jesus is a MAN. GOD is NOT A MAN.

Consider that the spirit son, logos, spoke through the body prepared for it, that was the body of Jesus.

Amen, God was in Jesus by way of his logos. The logos came down from above with the dove. Jesus was anointed with the logos. He is the Christ, but not God.

When I think of Jesus Christ I think of him as one with the Father as the logos is controlled by the father.

I pray as Jesus did to the Father, that's his teaching.
I may have met the greatest theologian when I was sixteen years old, funny part is he was thirteen years old. This small boy came up to me an a small bicycle and asked me, "Do you believe in God?". I answered, "of course I do"

He then turned on his little bike and said, "I believe in Jesus, but not the old man"

I believe complete faith in Jesus and His work on the cross, washing away our sins, has brought salvation for me and many who truly believe!

I do good works now being saved, like posting here and trying to helping my church and community, but I do not think I have to pray to any other than Jesus to go to heaven.

I do nit believe I have to think i all out, or even care more than enough to be saved, which is more wanted Jesus in my life than being a great Bible scholar, and doing such, for most, only confuses them and makes getting closer to salvation impossible.

Keeping theology simple and seeking Jesus and having Him in your life is the correct path towards salvation. All other learning is extra, and if only done to impress people on forums, it might lead one straight to hell.

keypurr

153 'great fishes' (Jn21:11KJV) suggests that Peter might have been a rather excellent fisherman. Have you ever guessed at what each of those fish must have weighed? And then multiplied it by 153? And then realize that Peter dragged the whole net up onto the shore by himself? Peter was an exceptionally strong man.
Jesus didn't have to tell Peter that He is God; Peter told Jesus that He is God.
You're right. Good post.

Peter never said Jesus was God, he said he is the SON of God.