What is Atheism and Evolution?

CherubRam

Atheism and Evolution are faith based. Both beliefs are opposed to a living being having created this world. Spontaneous Evolution of many species at about the same time is a myth. The first ancient species alive today are still the same.
Atheism and Evolution serve no real purpose other than to compete with Judaism and Christianity.

CherubRam

Attention Atheist and Evolutionist.

The bible says that this Universe did not always exist, science now confirms this. The bible says that God evolved. Now I ask you, Is not that kind of thinking to evolved for men who lived thousands of years ago?

Isaiah 43:10. "You are my witnesses," declares the LORD (Yahwah), "and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am He. Before me no [god / God] (el / El) formed, nor will there be one after me.

Evolution is faith based, that is not my opinion but a matter of fact. If Evolution was a scientific fact it would be established by now. The missing links are missing for a very good reason.

It has always been taught that the creation days are epochs of time. It was not until recently that the creation days were called literal days. Example: God said to Adam, "in the day you eat of that fruit you will surly die." But yet, after Adam ate the fruit, he continued to live for almost a thousand years, until he finally died. Much of the bible is written in parabolic form like a riddle.

As far as I am concerned, other religions do not count because they are man-made. All of the other religions of the world were made to compete with Judaism and Christianity. The gods made of sticks and stones by men should not count for having a say. Our God is a living being. Creation and ID is science in Judaism and Christianity. God evolved, and worldly Evolution is the real myth.

CherubRam

Why do Atheist and others come to a Christian forum. They are not really interested in hearing about the bible, but they do like to witness to Christians about what they believe.

PureX

Atheism and Evolution are faith based. Both beliefs are opposed to a living being having created this world. Spontaneous Evolution of many species at about the same time is a myth. The first ancient species alive today are still the same.
Atheism and Evolution serve no real purpose other than to compete with Judaism and Christianity.
Evolution is not opposed to the idea of God. It's only opposed to your idea of God.

CherubRam

Evolution is not opposed to the idea of God. It's only opposed to your idea of God.

My idea of God comes from scriptures which states that He is a living being. Scriptures also state that we are to live moral lives according to His command. I presume that it is the moral laws that you are opposed to. Most likely because you have a sinful life style. I see that you call yourself a Christian. Do you believe in a God who is a concept?

alwight

Why do Atheist and others come to a Christian forum. They are not really interested in hearing about the bible, but they do like to witness to Christians about what they believe.
I don't have so much interest in talking to people who agree with me as I do with those who think differently to me, debate rather requires opposing views. Agreeing with other non-believers is fine but rather less than inspiring perhaps. :plain:

PureX

My idea of God comes from scriptures which states that He is a living being.
Good for you. But you are just one of 7 billion human beings on this planet. Why should your beliefs concern any of the other 6.9999999999 billion people on the Earth?
Scriptures also state that we are to live moral lives according to His command. I presume that it is the moral laws that you are opposed to. Most likely because you have a sinful life style. I see that you call yourself a Christian. Do you believe in a God who is a concept?
Then you assume far more than you actually know. You should stop doing that, because it makes you look both foolish and self-centered.

alwight

Atheism and Evolution are faith based.
Nonsense, I am only atheistic about one god more than you, do you disbelieve in Zeus or Baal based on faith?
Darwin was originally a Christian Creationist who was changed from that view by first hand experience of the evidence not faith. If there were no evidence for evolution I wouldn't even remotely consider it the fact I believe it is.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Atheism is a religion the way not collecting stamps is a hobby .
Evolution has absolutely nothing to do with faith or religion . It is a proven scientific fact , and even the Catholic church has absolutely no problem with it .
Atheists and agnostics do not think in terms of faith . They have never claimed to know everything or exactly how and when the earth and the universe came into being . The just refuse to accept religious doctrine blindly , which is the sensible thing to do .

CherubRam

Good for you. But you are just one of 7 billion human beings on this planet. Why should your beliefs concern any of the other 6.9999999999 billion people on the Earth?
Then you assume far more than you actually know. You should stop doing that, because it makes you look both foolish and self-centered.
Belief in God as a living being is a basic teaching in the bible.

CherubRam

Nonsense, I am only atheistic about one god more than you, do you disbelieve in Zeus or Baal based on faith?
Darwin was originally a Christian Creationist who was changed from that view by first hand experience of the evidence not faith. If there were no evidence for evolution I wouldn't even remotely consider it the fact I believe it is.
There is proof of limited adaption, but there is NO proof of life forms becoming another form of life. None what soever.

CherubRam

Atheism is a religion the way not collecting stamps is a hobby .
Evolution has absolutely nothing to do with faith or religion . It is a proven scientific fact , and even the Catholic church has absolutely no problem with it .
Atheists and agnostics do not think in terms of faith . They have never claimed to know everything or exactly how and when the earth and the universe came into being . The just refuse to accept religious doctrine blindly , which is the sensible thing to do .
Sorry, I misunderstood you.

Last edited:

alwight

There is proof of limited adaption, but there is NO proof of life forms becoming another form of life. None what soever.
Adaption is only limited by what is logically possible. Science isn't about proof, it's about what seems reasonable and rational from the evidence. DNA evidence shows a likely human common ancestry with other apes, but it can't be called proof. It's up to you if you find the science compelling or not.
I presume you find a literal Genesis and talking snakes rather more convincing than natural science for some reason?

CherubRam

Adaption is only limited by what is logically possible. Science isn't about proof, it's about what seems reasonable and rational from the evidence. DNA evidence shows a likely human common ancestry with other apes, but it can't be called proof. It's up to you if you find the science compelling or not.
I presume you find a literal Genesis and talking snakes rather more convincing than natural science for some reason?
Making things up is not scientific fact.
I have said many times that the bible has many parables in it.