What Does God Require For Your Salvation?

Robert Pate

Banned
God requires a life of perfect obedience according to his holy law. A life that meets every jot and tittle of the law, Matthew 5:18. A life full of grace and truth in which there is no spot or blemish, 1 Peter 1:19. A Godly life, in which dwells all of the fullness of the Godhead, Colossians 2:9. A life that has been perfected through suffering, Hebrews 10:14. God requires a life that is worthy to sit at his own right hand as "The King of Kings and the Lord of Lords" Revelation 19:16.

God also requires a perfect sacrifice for our sins and the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2. An atonement that is as a lamb without spot or blemish, that was slain from the foundation of the world, Revelation 13:8. An atonement that will cover our sins with his blood, Hebrews 9:14 and will justify the ungodly, Romans 4:5.

This is what God requires for your salvation. The problem is that there is none righteous, no, not one, Romans 3:10. No one has what God demands for their salvation. We are all spiritually bankrupt and are sinners. To teach otherwise is to call the apostles and the prophets liars.

"We are all as an unclean thing, and our righteousness are as filthy rags; and we do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind have taken us away" Isaiah 64:6.

Man is born a sinner, Psalm 51:5, lives his life before God as a sinner and dies as a sinner. This is the reason why man cannot save himself. If sinful man is to be saved his salvation must come to him totally and completely outside of himself. Thank God that it has in the work and the person of Jesus Christ. This is why Paul wrote,

"But God commended his love towards us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us" Romans 5:8.

Before we were born God's plan of salvation was already in place. Before we were born we had ALREADY been reconciled unto God by the life and death of his Son Jesus Christ, 2 Corinthians 5:18. All that is required of us is that we believe upon his Son Jesus Christ. The work of salvation has ALREADY been done, we can now stand before God's holy court as perfect and complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10.

beloved57

God requires a life of perfect obedience according to his holy law. A life that meets every jot and tittle of the law, Matthew 5:18. A life full of grace and truth in which there is no spot or blemish, 1 Peter 1:19. A Godly life, in which dwells all of the fullness of the Godhead, Colossians 2:9. A life that has been perfected through suffering, Hebrews 10:14. God requires a life that is worthy to sit at his own right hand as "The King of Kings and the Lord of Lords" Revelation 19:16.

God also requires a perfect sacrifice for our sins and the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2. An atonement that is as a lamb without spot or blemish, that was slain from the foundation of the world, Revelation 13:8. An atonement that will cover our sins with his blood, Hebrews 9:14 and will justify the ungodly, Romans 4:5.

This is what God requires for your salvation. The problem is that there is none righteous, no, not one, Romans 3:10. No one has what God demands for their salvation. We are all spiritually bankrupt and are sinners. To teach otherwise is to call the apostles and the prophets liars.

"We are all as an unclean thing, and our righteousness are as filthy rags; and we do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind have taken us away" Isaiah 64:6.

Man is born a sinner, Psalm 51:5, lives his life before God as a sinner and dies as a sinner. This is the reason why man cannot save himself. If sinful man is to be saved his salvation must come to him totally and completely outside of himself. Thank God that it has in the work and the person of Jesus Christ. This is why Paul wrote,

"But God commended his love towards us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us" Romans 5:8.

Before we were born God's plan of salvation was already in place. Before we were born we had ALREADY been reconciled unto God by the life and death of his Son Jesus Christ, 2 Corinthians 5:18. All that is required of us is that we believe upon his Son Jesus Christ. The work of salvation has ALREADY been done, we can now stand before God's holy court as perfect and complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10.

This is work salvation, by what man does ! It denies Christ and teaches that sinners He died for are still lost and condemned !

genuineoriginal

God requires a life of perfect obedience according to his holy law.
Nope, you have been lied to.
This is what the Law states that God requires:

Deuteronomy 10:12-13
12 And now, Israel, what doth the Lord thy God require of thee, but to fear the Lord thy God, to walk in all his ways, and to love him, and to serve the Lord thy God with all thy heart and with all thy soul,
13 To keep the commandments of the Lord, and his statutes, which I command thee this day for thy good?​

Robert Pate

Banned
Nope, you have been lied to.
This is what the Law states that God requires:

Deuteronomy 10:12-13
12 And now, Israel, what doth the Lord thy God require of thee, but to fear the Lord thy God, to walk in all his ways, and to love him, and to serve the Lord thy God with all thy heart and with all thy soul,
13 To keep the commandments of the Lord, and his statutes, which I command thee this day for thy good?​

That is Old Testament law.

You should know that Old Testament law cannot save or justify.

You should also know, "That by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin" Romans 3:20.

Deuteronomy 10:12-13 is telling you that you have missed the mark.

Robert Pate

Banned
Which is why Christ was resurrected prematurely.

Christ didn't do it for us, he does it with us.

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." (Philippians 4:13)

Nope. You didn't get it again. Because Christ did it for us, we can do all things through Christ who strengths us.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Nope. You didn't get it again. Because Christ did it for us, we can do all things through Christ who strengths us.

If Christ did it for us he would not have needed to be resurrected before the other firstborn.

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's simple, friend.

Ephesians 2:8-10 NASB

For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, that no one should boast. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.

And again...

Romans 3:28 NASB

For we maintain that a man is justified by faith apart from works of the Law.

And so what does that mean for us? What must we "do?"

Romans 10 9-10 NASB

...that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved; for with the heart man believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.

The emphasis there is mine own.

We are justified - made righteous - by faith alone in the completed work of God. We cannot do more than God has already done for us. We certainly cannot emulate it. We cannot add to it.

Last edited:

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
John 3:16 King James Version (KJV)

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

God's Truth

It is not as a filthy rag to obey God.

That doesn't even make sense.

You say God tells us things to do and if we do them it is a filthy rag.

You prove you are mixed up and are without understanding.

Robert Pate

Banned
It is not as a filthy rag to obey God.

That doesn't even make sense.

You say God tells us things to do and if we do them it is a filthy rag.

You prove you are mixed up and are without understanding.

To say that you obey God, when you know that you don't, makes you a hypocrite.

daqq

No one has it to offer. If you think that you have a righteousness that God will accept you are deceiving yourself, 1 John 1:8.

You only speak for yourself because you fully admit that you do not do what the Master says. Some of us do have it to offer because we have the righteousness of Messiah through his holy Testimony offered up and freely given to us in the Gospel accounts and the Apocalypse. If one does not have and uphold the Testimony of the Messiah in uprightness and truth, and walk in it faithfully, then the same neither has the righteousness of Messiah. His righteousness is not just his deeds, actions, and work at Golgotha, but his righteousness is moreover his full Testimony which was given to him from the heavens, from the Father above, and approved and sealed by the voice from the Father as the Truth and the only Way. It is all about the Testimony because he paid for that Testimony with his own blood, and his Testimony is therefore tantamount to his blood, and therefore anyone who refuses to apply the Testimony also refuses to apply the blood: and namers and claimers who do not do what he says are trampling his Testimony and therefore his blood. Without walking in the Testimony of Messiah, you have no true atonement because you do not truly believe according to what the scripture actually means when and where the word believe is used, no matter how much and how hard you argue, fight, and resist the truth.

Robert Pate

Banned
You only speak for yourself because you fully admit that you do not do what the Master says. Some of us do have it to offer because we have the righteousness of Messiah through his holy Testimony offered up and freely given to us in the Gospel accounts and the Apocalypse. If one does not have and uphold the Testimony of the Messiah in uprightness and truth, and walk in it faithfully, then the same neither has the righteousness of Messiah. His righteousness is not just his deeds, actions, and work at Golgotha, but his righteousness is moreover his full Testimony which was given to him from the heavens, from the Father above, and approved and sealed by the voice from the Father as the Truth and the only Way. It is all about the Testimony because he paid for that Testimony with his own blood, and his Testimony is therefore tantamount to his blood, and therefore anyone who refuses to apply the Testimony also refuses to apply the blood: and namers and claimers who do not do what he says are trampling his Testimony and therefore his blood. Without walking in the Testimony of Messiah, you have no true atonement because you do not truly believe according to what the scripture actually means when and where the word believe is used, no matter how much and how hard you argue, fight, and resist the truth.

As long as we are in these Adamic bodies we are sinners. I assume that you are still here on the earth in your fallen Adamic body. This is why Paul said, "For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God" Romans 3:23.

And then John said, "If we say that we have no sin we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us" 1 John 1:8.

However, spiritually, all that have faith in Christ and his Gospel are perfect and complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10.

I don't think that is what you are talking about. I believe that you are talking about being righteous in the flesh, here and now. If that is what you are talking about, Paul refutes you.

daqq

As long as we are in these Adamic bodies we are sinners. I assume that you are still here on the earth in your fallen Adamic body. This is why Paul said, "For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God" Romans 3:23.

And then John said, "If we say that we have no sin we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us" 1 John 1:8.

However, spiritually, all that have faith in Christ and his Gospel are perfect and complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10.

I don't think that is what you are talking about. I believe that you are talking about being righteous in the flesh, here and now. If that is what you are talking about, Paul refutes you.

What is the use? You have already started another thread today, and multiple threads since this one, which is standard operating procedure for you: for you start one or two threads full of your own opinions, then maybe answer a couple of times in each, but as soon as you get a little resistance up comes another thread from Robert Pate onto the board. I think the truth is that you are an old one nearing the end of life: so you are doing exactly what you accuse others of doing, you are here doing what you believe are your own good works, posting all these threads full of your own opinions and ignoring the scripture which is then posted and which refutes your own opinions, and all because you feel you do not have the time to actually engage any discussion in depth. But unfortunately, by your own admission from the scripture, your works are nothing more than filthy rags: so why do you do what you do? You do it because you actually believe that God is going to be pleased with you for abolishing His Holy Word which is His Son. You appear to have no peace, and that is likely what drives you to continue posting all these threads full of your opinions, while ignoring what the scripture actually says when it is posted in your threads. You are doing what you believe are your last good works before you die; seeking to justify yourself before men and God, before you die, because you have no true peace and it is eating you alive.

glorydaz

As long as we are in these Adamic bodies we are sinners.

Still carnal.....sold under sin, you say? Wretched man, you say?

Romans 6:20 For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness.​

Romans 6:22 But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.​

I assume that you are still here on the earth in your fallen Adamic body. This is why Paul said, "For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God" Romans 3:23.

And then we are saved. Romans 8:34

I don't believe Paul refutes that at all. In fact, Paul tells us, Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

And how to PERFORM that which is good...he finds NOT? Seriously? Romans 8:3 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

Paul is not speaking of a Spirit filled life in Romans 7, but a man under the law.

Romans 7:17-18 Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. 18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.

daqq

Still carnal.....sold under sin, you say? Wretched man, you say?
Romans 6:20 For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness.​
Romans 6:22 But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.​

And then we are saved. Romans 8:34

I don't believe Paul refutes that at all. In fact, Paul tells us, Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

And how to PERFORM that which is good...he finds NOT? Seriously? Romans 8:3 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

Paul is not speaking of a Spirit filled life in Romans 7, but a man under the law.
Romans 7:17-18 Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. 18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.

:thumb: Kind of a dead giveaway huh? Not supposed to be "in Adam" anymore. :)