WatchTower Assault Quicklinks (Long Live the King of Israel, Alpha and Omega)

daqq

Direct Exposure of WatchTower Deception

Jehovah-s-Witness-History-by-Walter-Martin

Jehovah-Witness-Teaching-compared-with-The-Bible

@Epoisses gets an honorary Jehovahs Witness Trophy for making this WatchTower approved thread There-was-no-house-of-Israel-in-the-1st-century To further explain... I'm adding @Epoisses to this list, because he is an official, honorary Jehovahs Witness... thanks to his ignorant thread... that I have linked here.
Spoiler
The-Watch-Towers-Founder-Called-Jesus-quot-The-Almighty-quot

The-WatchTower-(Jehovah-s-Witnesses)-Adoptionists-And-Islam-Same-Daddy&highlight=WatchTower

Again, you will never disprove Adoptionism even though you have been trying ever since you first heard of it here. One of your threads which you linked already proves you are in error and wrong once again. You are fighting against the Testimony of the same one whom you claim is the Father YHWH Almighty. You are fighting against the words of your own God. What kind of person fights against the words of the very same God he himself bows down to worship? :chuckle:

daqq

Again, you will never disprove Adoptionism even though you have been trying ever since you first heard of it here. One of your threads which you linked already proves you are in error and wrong once again. You are fighting against the Testimony of the same one whom you claim is the Father YHWH Almighty. You are fighting against the words of your own God. What kind of person fights against the words of the very same God he himself bows down to worship?
chuckle.gif
[MENTION=18375]Evil.Eye.<(I)>[/MENTION]

Jeremiah 3:4 ASV
4 Wilt thou not from this time cry unto me, My Father, thou art the guide of my youth?

Jeremiah 3:19 ASV
19 But I said, How I will put thee among the children, and give thee a pleasant land, a goodly heritage of the hosts of the nations! and I said, Ye shall call me My Father, and shall not turn away from following me.

Jeremiah 3:19 YLT
19 And I have said, How do I put thee among the sons, And give to thee a desirable land, A beauteous inheritance of the hosts of nations, And I say, My father--ye do call to Me, And from after Me ye do not turn back.

Mark 14:36 ASV
36 And he said, Abba, Father, all things are possible unto thee; remove this cup from me: howbeit not what I will, but what thou wilt.

Romans 8:14-17 ASV
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God.
15 For ye received not the spirit of bondage again unto fear; but ye received the spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
16 The Spirit himself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are children of God:
17 and if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified with him.

Galatians 4:1-6 ASV
1 But I say that so long as the heir is a child, he differeth nothing from a bondservant though he is lord of all;
2 but is under guardians and stewards until the day appointed of the father.
3 So we also, when we were children, were held in bondage under the rudiments of the world:
4 but when the fulness of the time came, God sent forth his Son, born of a woman, born under the law,
5 that he might redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.
6 And because ye are sons, God sent forth the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

And we know that YHWH is the Father:

Deuteronomy 32:6 ASV
6 Do ye thus requite Jehovah, O foolish people and unwise? Is not he thy father that hath bought thee? He hath made thee, and established thee.

Isaiah 63:16-19 ASV
16 For thou art our Father, though Abraham knoweth us not, and Israel doth not acknowledge us: thou, O Jehovah, art our Father; our Redeemer from everlasting is thy name.
17 O Jehovah, why dost thou make us to err from thy ways, and hardenest our heart from thy fear? Return for thy servants' sake, the tribes of thine inheritance.
18 Thy holy people possessed it but a little while: our adversaries have trodden down thy sanctuary.
19 We are become as they over whom thou never barest rule, as they that were not called by thy name.

YHWH is a name, The Name, and He is the heavenly Father, and there is no doubt:

Exodus 6:3 ASV
3 and I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, as God Almighty; but by my name Jehovah I was not known to them.

You would be much better off to stop trying to associate me with Muslims, Mormons, JW's, SDA's, and all the other groups you imagine to be wrong in the machinations of your vain imagination; but if you want to keep including Adoptionism in your ranting and raging then I see no reason to stop filling your threads with scripture and truth. I know it really hurts your ego to hear the truth; but that can be turned into a good thing in the end if you truly love the Word.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
[MENTION=18375]Evil.Eye.<(I)>[/MENTION]

Jeremiah 3:4 ASV
4 Wilt thou not from this time cry unto me, My Father, thou art the guide of my youth?

Jeremiah 3:19 ASV
19 But I said, How I will put thee among the children, and give thee a pleasant land, a goodly heritage of the hosts of the nations! and I said, Ye shall call me My Father, and shall not turn away from following me.

Jeremiah 3:19 YLT
19 And I have said, How do I put thee among the sons, And give to thee a desirable land, A beauteous inheritance of the hosts of nations, And I say, My father--ye do call to Me, And from after Me ye do not turn back.

Mark 14:36 ASV
36 And he said, Abba, Father, all things are possible unto thee; remove this cup from me: howbeit not what I will, but what thou wilt.

Romans 8:14-17 ASV
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God.
15 For ye received not the spirit of bondage again unto fear; but ye received the spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
16 The Spirit himself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are children of God:
17 and if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified with him.

Galatians 4:1-6 ASV
1 But I say that so long as the heir is a child, he differeth nothing from a bondservant though he is lord of all;
2 but is under guardians and stewards until the day appointed of the father.
3 So we also, when we were children, were held in bondage under the rudiments of the world:
4 but when the fulness of the time came, God sent forth his Son, born of a woman, born under the law,
5 that he might redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.
6 And because ye are sons, God sent forth the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

And we know that YHWH is the Father:

Deuteronomy 32:6 ASV
6 Do ye thus requite Jehovah, O foolish people and unwise? Is not he thy father that hath bought thee? He hath made thee, and established thee.

Isaiah 63:16-19 ASV
16 For thou art our Father, though Abraham knoweth us not, and Israel doth not acknowledge us: thou, O Jehovah, art our Father; our Redeemer from everlasting is thy name.
17 O Jehovah, why dost thou make us to err from thy ways, and hardenest our heart from thy fear? Return for thy servants' sake, the tribes of thine inheritance.
18 Thy holy people possessed it but a little while: our adversaries have trodden down thy sanctuary.
19 We are become as they over whom thou never barest rule, as they that were not called by thy name.

YHWH is a name, The Name, and He is the heavenly Father, and there is no doubt:

Exodus 6:3 ASV
3 and I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, as God Almighty; but by my name Jehovah I was not known to them.

You would be much better off to stop trying to associate me with Muslims, Mormons, JW's, SDA's, and all the other groups you imagine to be wrong in the machinations of your vain imagination; but if you want to keep including Adoptionism in your ranting and raging then I see no reason to stop filling your threads with scripture and truth. I know it really hurts your ego to hear the truth; but that can be turned into a good thing in the end if you truly love the Word.

It is Islamic in origin and it disproves itself. Have fun with your self dialogue that is in the recesses of your mind. You don't care what anyone else says... it comes down to you quoting you to hear ... you.

I'll be away for a bit. Enjoy Daqq discusses with Daqq.

Oh, and you hate that Jesus is YHWH.

daqq

It is Islamic in origin and it disproves itself. Have fun with your self dialogue that is in the recesses of your mind. You don't care what anyone else says... it comes down to you quoting you to hear ... you.

I'll be away for a bit. Enjoy Daqq discusses with Daqq.

Oh, and you hate that Jesus is YHWH.

It is Islamic in origin and it disproves itself.

So there it is, Evil.Eye believes the thinking behind the Scripture which I posted is "Islamic in origin" even though Islam did not exist until around the beginning of the seventh century AD (circa 610AD/CE they say). Evil.Eye cannot just accept the Scripture for what it says because Evil.Eye hates the truth and therefore needs to accuse others of the very things that are true of himself. Evil.Eye appears to be a closet atheist.

daqq

Check it out Daqq... this Muslim lays out your exact argument at "2 minutes and 44 seconds".

Did you direct this? Are you a Muslim?

Check it out Daqq... this Muslim lays out your exact argument at "2 minutes and 44 seconds".

Did you direct this? Are you a Muslim?
He actually does not even say anything about Islam. He does refute most of what you believe using much of the same arguments he most likely learned from Arians and Unitarians and their arguments. Your attempt once again to paint me as a Muslim just because of those realities is nothing more than more of the same character assassination and attempt to manufacture some form of guilt by association. There are other monotheistic faiths, even Judaism, which use the same exact arguments. Islam was not the faith which came up with those arguments but rather more recently started using those same things they learned from your own opposition within real Christianity. I could probably go find a warlock who believes much the same things in the same way you do but with some slightly different terminology. Would that make you a warlock in charge of a coven? I have repeatedly told you that I am not a Muslim. You must really enjoy harassing and violating the faithful because you do it every chance you get: forcing yourself and your will upon others who know you are a perverter of the Word and reject your heretical and divisive perversions.

Your lies and utter nakedness at this particular post are hilarious!

If only my signature had room!

giphy.gif

Your lies and utter nakedness at this particular post are hilarious!

If only my signature had room!
Nope, no lies, I watched the whole video and he uses the same arguments other people use even here, including JW's, Arians, Unitarians, as well as even Judaism: and you are nothing more than a molester of the children of Elohim, and that is plain to anyone who reads your rantings and attempts at character assassination. If Muslims got hold of me, and if they were extreme enough, they would kill me because they do not believe that the Father can have a Son, and you either know that or should have at least known it before you made yet another false insinuation against me for speaking the truth to you. You have murder in your heart just as your own father; and the Master tells us how to know when a person is defiled and is defiling himself or herself: it is by what comes forth from the mouth, for that which comes forth from the mouth proceeds from the heart, evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies: those are the things which defile a man, (Matthew 15:18-20), and the tree is known by its fruit. If anyone is more like a Muslim it is you because you seek to destroy those who disagree with your heresy; and to silence the voice of a man is no different than slitting his throat in the kingdom of Elohim, (and it is also written, whosoever hates his brother is a murderer). You therefore do the same as your fathers who slew Zkaryah ben Brekyah between the altar, (which is the the altar of the heart), and the naos, (which is the mind), and therefore they were throat slitters practicing the very same things which you practice here on a daily basis. And those things you do for the same reasons as your fathers and those such as the extremist Muslims: because you cannot actually defend or convince others of what you believe by way of legitimate dissertation from what is written; and that is even the same thing your mother church did to the faithful in the beginning, enforcing a false heretical pagan religion by sword and spear on threat of murder and death.

The argument for Adoptionism has been around since the time of the advent of the Messiah, in the first century, because it is found in the Gospel accounts and the Scripture. The Apostles of Messiah believed it, and so did Paul, and it shows in their writings, (what is left after the harlot mother church got done "adjusting" those writings). It was taught by the Ebionites in the first century and scant traces of it can be found in quotes which remain from the "Gospel of the Ebionites", (which is no longer extant), as well as the "Jewish Gospel" or "Gospel of the Nazoreans", as well as the Hebrew Gospel of Matthew or "Gospel of the Hebrews" which various "church fathers" mention that they themselves translated in to Greek, (as is fully admitted in their own patristic writings by such as Eusebius, Jerome, etc.). The arguments with Arius likely came about later because of the earlier teachings of Adoptionism, (there was even ample time for different variations of Adoptionism to arise before the time of Arius because that is precisely what happened). It is very clear, simply by the events surrounding Arius, that Adoptionism was around for at least some FOUR HUNDRED YEARS BEFORE ISLAM and more correctly so indeed since the time of the advent of Messiah, which was SIX HUNDRED YEARS BEFORE ISLAM. Evil.Eye is utterly blind to historical fact and therefore nothing more than a blind hypocrite Pharisee and false accuser bearing false witness with a lying twofold forked tongue.

Proverbs 6:16-19
16 These six things doth YHWH hate; yea, seven are an abomination unto Him:
17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood:
18 An heart devising wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief:
19 A false witness breathing out lies, and one that sows discord among brethren.

And the lying tongue doubles up to become a false witness breathing out lies:
Two horns like a lamb of Elohim, but speaks like a dragon . . .

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
So there it is, Evil.Eye believes the thinking behind the Scripture which I posted is "Islamic in origin" even though Islam did not exist until around the beginning of the seventh century AD (circa 610AD/CE they say). Evil.Eye cannot just accept the Scripture for what it says because Evil.Eye hates the truth and therefore needs to accuse others of the very things that are true of himself. Evil.Eye appears to be a closet atheist.

This is everything I need to know in a nutshell. You act like I was pointing to the Bible verses, which are foreign to you.

I was clearly, as you knew, but willfully lied about, speaking of your beliefs.

Adoption pre-dates Islam by about 300 years. Despite your lies and insisting... adoption didn't come into play until 200 years after Jesus.

The belief is wacked in the head, and a complete abuse of scripture, but the Islamic twist is not a necessary addition that you have indeed added to your dilution.

You say "The Son" fled the Body... before death. This negates atonement... which you lie about... and in spades. Lie it up... your on record all over the place. Especially your abortion of a thread about Azazel... that totally misses that Christ is our scape goat and He took on all the evil of the world, though He is PERFECT and without SIN!

If you are a mental case, you have excuses. Otherwise, there's no good reason for the things you lie about.

You call honesty "murder".

Well, it kills me to say these things... but facts are facts and Jesus IS GOD! Not "a god"... He's the ONE!

- EE

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
The argument for Adoptionism has been around since the time of the advent of the Messiah, in the first century, because it is found in the Gospel accounts and the Scripture. The Apostles of Messiah believed it, and so did Paul, and it shows in their writings, (what is left after the harlot mother church got done "adjusting" those writings). It was taught by the Ebionites in the first century and scant traces of it can be found in quotes which remain from the "Gospel of the Ebionites", (which is no longer extant), as well as the "Jewish Gospel" or "Gospel of the Nazoreans", as well as the Hebrew Gospel of Matthew or "Gospel of the Hebrews" which various "church fathers" mention that they themselves translated in to Greek, (as is fully admitted in their own patristic writings by such as Eusebius, Jerome, etc.). The arguments with Arius likely came about later because of the earlier teachings of Adoptionism, (there was even ample time for different variations of Adoptionism to arise before the time of Arius because that is precisely what happened). It is very clear, simply by the events surrounding Arius, that Adoptionism was around for at least some FOUR HUNDRED YEARS BEFORE ISLAM and more correctly so indeed since the time of the advent of Messiah, which was SIX HUNDRED YEARS BEFORE ISLAM. Evil.Eye is utterly blind to historical fact and therefore nothing more than a blind hypocrite Pharisee and false accuser bearing false witness with a lying twofold forked tongue.

Proverbs 6:16-19
16 These six things doth YHWH hate; yea, seven are an abomination unto Him:
17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood:
18 An heart devising wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief:
19 A false witness breathing out lies, and one that sows discord among brethren.

And the lying tongue doubles up to become a false witness breathing out lies:
Two horns like a lamb of Elohim, but speaks like a dragon . . .

The facts... 89% of your posts are lies. You actually think your darkness and piled on lies will hide the light of our Lord, God and Savior Jesus Christ... spoiler alert... it won't.

Praying for you,

EE

daqq

This is everything I need to know in a nutshell. You act like I was pointing to the Bible verses, which are foreign to you.

I was clearly, as you knew, but willfully lied about, speaking of your beliefs.

Adoption pre-dates Islam by about 300 years. Despite your lies and insisting... adoption didn't come into play until 200 years after Jesus.

The belief is wacked in the head, and a complete abuse of scripture, but the Islamic twist is not a necessary addition that you have indeed added to your dilution.

You say "The Son" fled the Body... before death. This negates atonement... which you lie about... and in spades. Lie it up... your on record all over the place. Especially your abortion of a thread about Azazel... that totally misses that Christ is our scape goat and He took on all the evil of the world, though He is PERFECT and without SIN!

If you are a mental case, you have excuses. Otherwise, there's no good reason for the things you lie about.

You call honesty "murder".

Well, it kills me to say these things... but facts are facts and Jesus IS GOD! Not "a god"... He's the ONE!

- EE

The facts... 89% of your posts are lies. You actually think your darkness and piled on lies will hide the light of our Lord, God and Savior Jesus Christ... spoiler alert... it won't.

Praying for you,

EE

There are over 3600 posts of mine now in this forum and you could not prove I have lied in even one of them even if you tried. Your words are nothing more than confusion, personal attacks, and bluster, and never add up to anything worthy of notice. All you do is talk, talk, talk, but never put up any evidence for anything you say, and especially never any evidence for any of the false accusations you are always leveling at those who disagree with your "Jesus is YHWH" heresy. As for Adoptionism the full decree of Psalm 2:7 still appears in Codex Bezae, and it was also originally in Matthew as well as Luke; and your own church fathers freely admit it in their own patristic writings and sources, and there are many other sources freely available online which verify these things. It is not my problem you care not to investigate such things for yourself even after quite a few sources and much evidence has already been posted in other threads where you have already been. The actual amount of evidence that refutes you and your false doctrines is overwhelming; it truly is a mountain of evidence that you are buried under, and yet, because you close your eyes and deny, deny, deny, you do not even realize how buried you really are. I have already seen and heard everything you have to offer, not because of you and your posts, but because I have already been through all of those things, and yes, I mean all of them, in the last 35+ years in my walk with and in Messiah. If you wish to stay where you are then that is you business but your constant personal attacks and harassment does indeed make you a hatemonger, and in the kingdom of Elohim whosoever hates his brother is a murderer, and those are not my words, and they have been quoted to you from the scripture enough times already. You do not believe the scripture; not even the Testimony of the one whom you claim is God Almighty. You have already rejected the Testimony of the Messiah from the Gospel accounts many times over: you lose, and you will continue to lose until your will is broken and you finally bow to the Testimony of the Messiah whom you claim to know and love and worship.

luke3-22-23-beza.JPG

http://cudl.lib.cam.ac.uk/view/MS-NN-00002-00041/371

LUKE 3:22-23 BEZAE (D)
—————— ΚΑΙ ΚΑΤΑΒΗΝΑΙ ΤΟ ΠΝΕΥΜΑ
ΤΟ ΑΓΙΟΝ Ϲ
ΩΜΑΤΙΚΩ ΕΙΔΕΙ ΩϹ ΠΕΡΙϹΤΕΡΑΝ
ΕΙϹ ΑΥΤΟΝ ΚΑΙ ΦΩΝΗΝ ΕΚ ΤΟΥ ΟΥΡΑΝΟΥ
ΓΕΝΕϹΘΑΙ ΥΙΟϹ ΜΟΥ ΕΙ ϹΥ ΕΓΩ ϹΗΜΕΡΟΝ
ΓΕΓΕΝΝΗΚΑ ϹΕ:ΗΝ ΔΕ Ι̅Η̅Ϲ ΩϹ ΕΤΩΝ ·Λ·
ΑΡΧΟΜΕΝΟϹ ΩϹ ΕΝΟΜΕΙΖΕ ΤΟ ΕΙΝΑΙ
ΥΙΟϹ —————— ΙΩϹΗΦ

"ΥΙΟϹ ΜΟΥ ΕΙ ϹΥ ΕΓΩ ϹΗΜΕΡΟΝ ΓΕΓΕΝΝΗΚΑ ϹΕ"