WARNING

Truster

In the UK it is necessary to have a TV licence if you own a TV. I don't own a TV, but the TV Licensing people don't believe me. They have visited on a number of occasions, but they take one look at me and for some reason the men they send know that I am telling the truth. Once every couple of years they send me letters that I no longer open, but return to sender as junk mail. They have threatened to visit me and gain access by any means they deem necessary. This got serious and so I refered to property and privacy law. I now have this sign on my door when I receive notification that they are on the prowl.

WARNING.
THE IMPLIED RIGHT OF ACCESS TO THIS PROPERTY BY TV LICENSING OR THEIR AGENTS HAS BEEN REMOVED AND NOTICE HAS BEEN SERVED.
ANY ATTEMPT TO GAIN ACCESS IS AN ACT OF TRESPASS AND HARASSMENT.
DO NOT KNOCK THE DOOR. LEAVE NOW!
THE LEGAL OCCUPIER.

I saw it earlier and it reminded me of what free-will implies. Free-will states that Elohim by the Spirit of Grace is being denied access to the sinner. That any attempt to save the sinner is an act of trespass and harassment. The sinner has rights of privacy and The Eternal Almighty must respect those rights.

Truster

Yah Shua Messiah needs no permission from the creature to Rule, because RULE is what He does.

And YAH SHUA came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.​

Epoisses

He kicked in the door because he was jealous of all the false gods you were cavorting with. God is a jealous God and even his name is Jealous.

Truster

He kicked in the door because he was jealous of all the false gods you were cavorting with. God is a jealous God and even his name is Jealous.

He rescued me from idolatry. He never commands a saint to do something without providing him with the desire and the power to do so.

"Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen."

He commanded us* to trust and provided the trust.

He commanded us to repentant and granted repentance.

He commands us to be holy and so He made us holy.

us* the redeemed, regenerate and repentant sinners.

Let us hold fast the profession of our trust without wavering; (for he is trustworthy that promised.) Heb 10:23