TWO KINGDOMS

DougE

2 Timothy 4:18 And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

There is a heavenly kingdom. The body of Christ, both Jew and Gentile who have been justified by the faith of Christ, will sit in heavenly places with Christ. Ephesians 2:6 Philippians 3:9

The kingdom of God consists of heaven and earth. 1 Chronicles 29:11

Genesis 13:15 For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever.

Above, we read that God has given Israel the land for ever. This is an everlasting earthly possession. Genesis 17:8

Jeremiah 23:5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.

Deuteronomy 4:40 Thou shalt keep therefore his statutes, and his commandments, which I command thee this day, that it may go well with thee, and with thy children after thee, and that thou mayest prolong thy days upon the earth, which the LORD thy God giveth thee, for ever.

As can be seen in the above passages, the Lord will also establish His kingdom on the earth. Jesus will sit on His throne in the kingdom; the twelve Apostles will also sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes. The Lord has given the earth to Israel. Israel will reign with Christ in the earth. Daniel 7:14 Matthew 19:28 Psalms 45:6 Isaiah 9:7 Revelation 20:4 Revelation 20:6

Revelation 5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

In the above verse, we read that, in the earthly kingdom, Israel will be kings and priests. Isaiah 61:6 Exodus 19:6

God will fulfill His promise of the new covenant, given to the nation of Israel. Israel will turn to the Lord, and believe on Jesus Christ. Deuteronomy 30:8 Jeremiah 31:31 Jeremiah 31:33 Ezekiel 36:27 Zechariah 12:10

In the fulness of times, all things will be gathered together in one in Christ. Ephesians 1:10

woodeneye

BANNED
Banned
2 Timothy 4:18 And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

There is a heavenly kingdom. The body of Christ, both Jew and Gentile who have been justified by the faith of Christ, will sit in heavenly places with Christ. Ephesians 2:6 Philippians 3:9

The kingdom of God consists of heaven and earth. 1 Chronicles 29:11

Genesis 13:15 For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever.

Above, we read that God has given Israel the land for ever. This is an everlasting earthly possession. Genesis 17:8

Jeremiah 23:5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.

Deuteronomy 4:40 Thou shalt keep therefore his statutes, and his commandments, which I command thee this day, that it may go well with thee, and with thy children after thee, and that thou mayest prolong thy days upon the earth, which the LORD thy God giveth thee, for ever.

As can be seen in the above passages, the Lord will also establish His kingdom on the earth. Jesus will sit on His throne in the kingdom; the twelve Apostles will also sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes. The Lord has given the earth to Israel. Israel will reign with Christ in the earth. Daniel 7:14 Matthew 19:28 Psalms 45:6 Isaiah 9:7 Revelation 20:4 Revelation 20:6

Revelation 5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

In the above verse, we read that, in the earthly kingdom, Israel will be kings and priests. Isaiah 61:6 Exodus 19:6

God will fulfill His promise of the new covenant, given to the nation of Israel. Israel will turn to the Lord, and believe on Jesus Christ. Deuteronomy 30:8 Jeremiah 31:31 Jeremiah 31:33 Ezekiel 36:27 Zechariah 12:10

In the fulness of times, all things will be gathered together in one in Christ. Ephesians 1:10
Because the verse says me, you presume that it must apply to you?

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

comingfrom

BANNED
Banned
We pray.

Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

Matthew 6:10

I was encouraged by this verse.

Verily I say unto you,
There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death,
till they see the Son of man coming in His kingdom.

Matthew 16:28

I thought, if there were some in the crowd in Jesus' day that saw the kingdom come,
then maybe I can too.
This was my first mission from Jesus.

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness;
and all these things shall be added unto you.

Matthew 16:33

But the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
So how come we must seek it?
What is keeping us from it?

The big clue here is "His righteousness", which must also be sought.
And another important clue was this verse.

Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there!
for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Luke 17:21

Praise Jesus.

DougE

In 2Tim 4:18 You are correct in saying Paul was saying that he would be preserved unto the heavenly kingdom

However, we can identify this aspect of the kingdom as being heavenly from this verse

We can further identify that the body of Christ will be in heaven from Ephesians 2:6

Right Divider

Body part
We pray.

Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

Matthew 6:10

I was encouraged by this verse.

Verily I say unto you,
There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death,
till they see the Son of man coming in His kingdom.

Matthew 16:28

I thought, if there were some in the crowd in Jesus' day that saw the kingdom come,
then maybe I can too.
This was my first mission from Jesus.

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness;
and all these things shall be added unto you.

Matthew 16:33

But the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
So how come we must seek it?
What is keeping us from it?

The big clue here is "His righteousness", which must also be sought.
And another important clue was this verse.

Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there!
for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Luke 17:21

Praise Jesus.
You are confused because you are reading other peoples mail.

comingfrom

BANNED
Banned
The kingdom of God is the promised land.
God's law is the gospel of the kingdom.

But as for thee, stand thou here by me,
and I will speak unto thee all the commandments, and the statutes, and the judgments,
which thou shalt teach them,
that they may do them in the land which I give them to possess it.

Deuteronomy 5:31

Therefore shall ye keep all the commandments which I command you this day,
that ye may be strong, and go in and possess the land, whither ye go to possess it;
And that ye may prolong your days in the land,
which the LORD sware unto your fathers to give unto them and to their seed,
a land that flows with milk and honey.

Deuteronomy 11:8-9

A land which the LORD thy God cares for:
the eyes of the LORD thy God are always upon it,
from the beginning of the year even unto the end of the year.

Deuteronomy 11:12

In that I command thee this day to love the LORD thy God,
to walk in His ways, and to keep His commandments and His statutes and His judgments,
that thou may live and multiply:
and the LORD thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou go to possess it.

Deuteronomy 30:16

The kingdom of heaven has always been at hand.

Right Divider

Body part
The kingdom of God is the promised land.
God's law is the gospel of the kingdom.

But as for thee, stand thou here by me,
and I will speak unto thee all the commandments, and the statutes, and the judgments,
which thou shalt teach them,
that they may do them in the land which I give them to possess it.

Deuteronomy 5:31

Therefore shall ye keep all the commandments which I command you this day,
that ye may be strong, and go in and possess the land, whither ye go to possess it;
And that ye may prolong your days in the land,
which the LORD sware unto your fathers to give unto them and to their seed,
a land that flows with milk and honey.

Deuteronomy 11:8-9

A land which the LORD thy God cares for:
the eyes of the LORD thy God are always upon it,
from the beginning of the year even unto the end of the year.

Deuteronomy 11:12

In that I command thee this day to love the LORD thy God,
to walk in His ways, and to keep His commandments and His statutes and His judgments,
that thou may live and multiply:
and the LORD thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou go to possess it.

Deuteronomy 30:16

The kingdom of heaven has always been at hand.
That was some funny stuff. Will you be here all week?