Two Day Prophecy

CherubRam

Two days from when? From the birth of Christ is 2000 AD. From the death of Christ is 2033 AD. From the destruction of the temple is 2070 AD. From the final defeat of Israel is 2133 AD. The time of the end will go beyond what people think. The last end was in 133 AD. Two days from then is 2133 AD. The world will be destroyed by three thirds, and the only reason there are survivors is because of the time lapse between events.

Habakkuk 2

1 I will stand at my watch
and station myself on the ramparts;
I will look to see what he will say to me,
and what answer I am to give to this complaint.

The LORD’s Answer
2 Then the LORD replied:
“Write down the revelation
and make it plain on tablets
so that a messenger may run with it.

My name is Michael and I am that messenger.

3 For the revelation awaits an appointed time;
it speaks of the end
and will not prove false.
Though it lingers, wait for it;
it will certainly come
and will not delay.

Isaiah 46:13
I am bringing my righteousness near, it is not far away; and my salvation will not be delayed. I will grant salvation to Zion, my splendor to Israel.

Isaiah 48:9
For my own name's sake I delay my wrath; for the sake of my praise I hold it back from you, so as not to cut you off.

Ezekiel 12:25
But I the LORD will speak what I will, and it shall be fulfilled without delay. For in your days, you rebellious house, I will fulfill whatever I say, declares the Sovereign LORD.' "

Habakkuk 2:2-3
2. Then the LORD replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a messenger may run with it. 3. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it lingers, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay.

Revelation 10:6
And he swore by him who lives forever and ever, who created the heavens and all that is in them, the earth and all that is in it, and the sea and all that is in it, and said, "There will be no more delay!

Hosea 6:2
After two days he will revive us; on the third day he will restore us, that we may live in his presence.

2 Peter 3:8
But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Matthew 24:48[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]But suppose that servant is wicked and says to himself, ‘My master is staying away a long time,’[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Matthew 25:5[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The bridegroom was a long time in coming[/FONT][FONT=&quot], and they all became drowsy and fell asleep. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Matthew 25:19[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“After a long time the master of those servants returned and settled accounts with them. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Luke 12:45[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]But suppose the servant says to himself, ‘My master is taking a long time in coming,’ and he then begins to beat the other servants, both men and women, and to eat and drink and get drunk.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

CherubRam

What? If 3/3 of the people are destroyed no one is left.

[FONT=&quot]I am glad someone is asking questions. Thanks for your reply. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Isaiah 45:18[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For this is what the Lord says— he who created the heavens, he is God; he who fashioned and made the earth, he founded it; he did not create it to be empty, but formed it to be inhabited— he says: “I am the Lord, and there is no other.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

CherubRam

2000+133= 2133. 167 BC + 133 AD + 2000= 2300.

Daniel 9:14 He said to me, “It will take 2,300 evenings and mornings; then the sanctuary will be reconsecrated.”
26 “The vision of the evenings and mornings that has been given you is true, but seal up the vision, for it concerns the distant future.”

133 AD plus 2000 equals 2133 AD. Israel was finally defeated in 133 AD. The Civil Hebrew Calendar had 140 subtracted from it to prove Bar Kokhba was the Messiah to come. 5760+140=5900.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I'm not sure I know what you are saying, but at the end of the 1000 years, Christ will defend Israel and the people.

Now I better understand your grafted branch post. I believe we may be expressing matters from different theological perspectives, but... You are linking the OT to the NT for Revelation prophecy.

Props and notice

meshak

BANNED
Banned
No, I am not saying that. Everyone needs to remember that the Jewish community was divided over if Yahshua was the Messiah.

I believe EE thought that's what you meant.

He is literal Israelites believer that all Jews will be saved without accepting Jesus as Lord and Savior.

CherubRam

I believe EE thought that's what you meant.

He is literal Israelites believer that all Jews will be saved without accepting Jesus as Lord and Savior.
When the bible speaks about Israel, it is speaking about all of the Elect, Goyim included.