Trump Assassination Attempt #2

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Amazing how when one has a far reach and preaches a message of utter contempt and ill will towards his opponent that the sheep who follow you blindly begin to try taking matters into their own hands in an attempt to be useful.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
And then of course you have the idiots on the other end of that spectrum who are too stupid to understand their own party's agenda, assuming they aren't just trying to dismiss it out of hand because they do know it, which is arguably more evil...

20240916_011928~2.jpg

Ps82

View attachment 12624
This joke is actually not so much a joke. I'm hearing even conservative talkers saying Trump needs to stay out of the lime light, hide himself more and tone things down. Isn't that just what those who hate him want to happen. Shut up go away? But, I say that is not the major problem and does not solve it. I can share just as much vitriol coming from the Left/Dems plus even more evidence of hatred. Hatred that seem to have led to more serious nefarious cloaked methods. So serious that everyday American are fearful to speak of concerns. When I think the Media and Dems have stooped to their lowest levels, they go further. Yet, what bothers me much more is that Americans believe and agree with their foolishness. I pray often and temper my prayers with God's help, but HE knows my prayers. Part of them is for people in the Swamp to leave office. Send them home with no power and raise up new leaders who fear God and have the courage, wisdom and honor for leading our nation.