Trump Assassination Attempt #1

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Thought this was worth its own thread as it's developing into a a huge story. Haven't followed too much of the ongoing chatter online, caught a little bit of it. Looking forward to the Congressional hearings, I believe one is today.

I have two questions if anybody is following this more closely than I am.

Is it true that LEO/SS had orders not to fire until the shooter fired?

I haven't seen any mention of a drone. Surely they would have at least one drone above a site like this for surveillance. Does anybody know?

ok doser

The general thinking that I'm seeing on the internet is that this is likely to lead to the oval office. A deliberate attempt on the life of Joe's political opponent, done in desperation after the failed attempts over the past year to get him in court. We have a president in office who has thumbed his nose at the Supreme Court (student loan forgiveness) and who is proposing right now to make changes to the Constitution to make the Supreme Court more malleable for the left. We have a president who is the very personification of corruption and has been recognized as such for the last 50 years. I see no reason not to believe that he would order something like this.

IMG_20240717_124418.jpg

ok doser

The fact that Joe Biden's Secret Service let this happen isn't extraordinary. For those who have been paying attention it's predictable.

ok doser

Retard woman reporter from CNN interviews competent man. Predictably she can't understand what he's saying

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber