Training Levitical Priests to Offer Sacrifices in the Holy Temple

daqq

This is addressed to bnei Yisrael:

BaMidbar-Numbers 28:1-10

1 And YHWH spoke to Mosheh, saying:
2 Enjoin bnei Yisrael and say to them: My korban offering, My lechem-bread for My ishshah-fire offerings, a sweet fragrance unto Me, you shall take heed to bring near unto Me in its appointed time.
3 And you shall say to them: This is the ishshah-fire offering which you shall bring near unto YHWH: male lambs, sons of a year, tamimim-perfect, two daily, a tamid-continual ascending offering.
4 The one lamb you shall offer in the morning, and the second lamb you shall offer between the two evenings:
5 And a tenth of an ephah of fine flour for the minchah mixed with a fourth of a hin of beaten oil-olive:
6 A tamid-continual ascending offering which was ordained in mount Sinai for the sweet fragrance of an ishshah-fire offering unto YHWH.
7 And its drink offering: a fourth of a hin for the one lamb; in the kodesh-holy place shall the strong libation be poured unto YHWH.
8 And the second lamb you shall offer between the two evenings: as the minchah of the morning and its libation shall you offer an ishshah-fire offering of a sweet fragrance unto YHWH.
9 And in the yom of the Shabbat: two lambs, sons of a year, tamimim perfect, and a two tenths fine flour minchah mixed with oil-olive with its libation.
10 The ascending offering of a Shabbat in its Shabbat is over-above the tamid-continual ascending offering with its drink offering.

The twice daily tamid-continual ascending prayer offerings are the bread of the Father, a sweet savor, (from other places there is also the midday ascending offering in the sixth hour when the sun is overhead). The incense containing the prayer ascends up before the Father by the hand of a Malak who stands at the altar of incense, (for He makes His messengers spirits and His ministers a flame of fire). The holy prayer is an ascending fire offering of a sweet savor: it is the bread of the Most High, (does He eat with His people? Yes, He does, but not literal physical rams, lambs, goats, or bullocks and calves). Do the above in the supernal way, as taught through the Testimony of Messiah Yeshua and likewise taught in the writings of Paul, and you will be well on your way to observance in your miqdash-body-temple-chapel. Do you have a Kohen to officiate the offerings you will be presenting in your house-body-temple? :shut: :chuckle:

Zeke

The World's First Institute for Training Kohanim (Priests)

What about those red heifer t bone steaks grilled to perfection over the brazen alter? You are the only Temple being spoke about in scripture 1Cor 3:16 seeing Acts 17:24 makes these outward Temples mere types and shadows.

daqq

The twice daily tamid-continual ascending prayer offerings are the bread of the Father, a sweet savor, (from other places there is also the midday ascending offering in the sixth hour when the sun is overhead). The incense containing the prayer ascends up before the Father by the hand of a Malak who stands at the altar of incense, (for He makes His messengers spirits and His ministers a flame of fire). The holy prayer is an ascending fire offering of a sweet savor: it is the bread of the Most High, (does He eat with His people? Yes, He does, but not literal physical rams, lambs, goats, or bullocks and calves). Do the above in the supernal way, as taught through the Testimony of Messiah Yeshua and likewise taught in the writings of Paul, and you will be well on your way to observance in your miqdash-body-temple-chapel. Do you have a Kohen to officiate the offerings you will be presenting in your house-body-temple? :shut: :chuckle:

I found a spotless Lamb of Elohim here:

Mark 15:25
25 And it was the third hour,
[the time of the morning oblation] and they crucified him.

Mark 15:34
34 And in the ninth hour
[the time of the evening oblation, between the evenings, the hour of prayer] Yeshua cried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which is, being interpreted, My El, my El, why have you left me?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
They don't do the sacrifices now. I wonder why they want to start all of a sudden.

The Israeli government is not going to allow a building to be built.

Besides, a building does not a temple make. Especially if it is fake.

beameup

What about those red heifer t bone steaks grilled to perfection over the brazen alter?
They already have the Red Heifer. The Red Heifer is cremated and the ashes are used to cleanse the Temple.
The Temple sacrifices continued up until 70 A.D., so there is absolutely no reason why they cannot be resumed.
No Temple = No False-Messiah
So, the Temple MUST be built.

beameup

There's no need for one because there is no ark.
hahahahahahahaha
You have absolutely no clue concerning the Ark.
For all you know, the Ark could be hidden in a warehouse.
Didn't you see the movie "Raiders of the Lost Ark" :)

beameup

The Israeli government is not going to allow a building to be built.

The City of David is totally under the control of Israel. That's where the Tabernacle was, that's where the "living water" of the Gihon Spring is, that's where Ornan's threshing-floor was.
According to Revelation, the "temple proper" is all that is necessary for sacrifices, and it's not that large. The "outer court" is given to the Gentiles.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
You have absolutely no clue concerning the Ark.

The purpose for the tabernacle and the first temple was to protect the ark.

The only reason for the second temple was for Jesus' Passover.

After Jesus became our Passover the temple was superfluous and the Spirit removed it.

beameup

The purpose of the tabernacle and first temple was to protect the ark.

The only reason for the second temple was for Jesus' Passover.

After Jesus became our Passover the temple was superfluous and the Spirit removed it.

Herod's Temple didn't have an Ark and the sacrifices continued as normal. Jesus called Herod's Temple His "Father's House". Like I said, you have no clue.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Herod's Temple didn't have an Ark and the sacrifices continued as normal. Jesus called Herod's Temple His "Father's House". Like I said, you have no clue.

Animal sacrifices were never for the Spirit's benefit, they were for Israel's benefit. What the Spirit actually desired were living sacrifices.

Previously saying, “Sacrifice and offering, burnt offerings, and offerings for sin You did not desire, nor had pleasure in them” (which are offered according to the law), then He said, “Behold, I have come to do Your will, O God.”

He takes away the first that He may establish the second. By that will we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all. (Hebrews 10:8-10)​

He took away animal sacrifices to establish his sacrifice.

As I said previously, "The only reason for the second temple was for Jesus' Passover."

beameup

He took away animal sacrifices to establish his sacrifice.
Not only did the sacrifices continue until 70 A.D., but the Jewish disciples participated.
In Ezekiel ch. 40-48, it describes the coming Millennial Temple along with the blood sacrifices
that will be conducted, and Messiah will be presiding over the Temple.

beameup

What does that have to do with the church body?

The fact that the Temple is near to being reestablished should give you a "hint" that the
Body of Christ is close to completion and evacuation from the earth prior to the Tribulation.

When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place [Holy of Holies] - Matthew 24:15a

PS: remember that the High Priest only went into the Holy of Holies once a year on Yom Kippur.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place [Holy of Holies] - Matthew 24:15a

The abomination that causes spiritual desolation has been around for almost two thousand years.

Revelation 13:11 Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon.

As Jesus said let the reader understand.