Torah law. The Torah, the Law, the Oral Law, Civil Law, and the Mishna. Questions.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
What is Torah law? What is Civil Law? Do you study the Torah, the Law, even the Oral Law and the Mishna?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Jesus told us what to think about the old testament law.

John 10:7-8
7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
(NKJ)

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:17-18
17 For He testifies: "You are a priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek."
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jesus told us what to think about the old testament law.

John 10:7-8
7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
(NKJ)

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:17-18
17 For He testifies: "You are a priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek."
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

I do not see anything about old testament law here.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I do not see anything about old testament law here.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your an idiot, do you really think anyone will believe that statement????

[Heb 7:11-12, 18
11 Therefore, if perfection were through the Levitical priesthood (for under it the people received the law), what further need [was there] that another priest should rise according to the order of Melchizedek, and not be called according to the order of Aaron?
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your an idiot, do you really think anyone will believe that statement????

11 Therefore, if perfection were through the Levitical priesthood (for under it the people received the law), what further need [was there] that another priest should rise according to the order of Melchizedek, and not be called according to the order of Aaron?
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...

I do not see the words old testament law. I do not see where it says anything about old testament law. I do not have a doctrine about anything called old testament law.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I do not see the words old testament law. I do not see where it says anything about old testament law. I do not have a doctrine about anything called old testament law.

I said
Your an idiot.

11 Therefore, if perfection were through the Levitical priesthood (for under it the people received the law),