Today's Daily Torah Portion. Rishon, 10-13. Parshat Shemot, 1st Portion (Exodus 1:1

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
John 10:1-2
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
2 "But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
(NKJ)

John 10:7-8
7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 3:14
14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the veil is taken away in Christ.
(NKJ)

Rom 11:25-28
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: "The Deliverer will come out of Zion, and He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
27 For this is My covenant with them, when I take away their sins."
28 Concerning the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but concerning the election they are beloved for the sake of the fathers.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
(NKJ)

7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
(NKJ)

14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the veil is taken away in Christ.
(NKJ)

25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: "The Deliverer will come out of Zion, and He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
28 Concerning the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but concerning the election they are beloved for the sake of the fathers.
(NKJ)

Shalom.

Do you accept the Scriptures?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Do you accept the Scriptures?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your mocking God. I'm serving God.

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

1 Cor 3:11
11 For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
(NKJ)

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your mocking God. I'm serving God.

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

1 Cor 3:11
11 For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
(NKJ)

13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

You are incorrect.

Also,

Your is a word of or denoting possession. You're means you are.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You are incorrect.

Also,

Your is a word of or denoting possession. You're means you are.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
ROFLOL

Jacob
I said
Your trying to get as many real Christians back under the curse of the old testament law. Your an antichrist.

Gal 3:10-12
10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse; for it is written, "Cursed is everyone who does not continue in all things which are written in the book of the law, to do them."
11 But that no one is justified by the law in the sight of God is evident, for "the just shall live by faith."
12 Yet the law is not of faith, but "the man who does them shall live by them."
(NKJ)

Oh yes and you are an idiot. That is a biblical term.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
ROFLOL

Jacob
I said
Your trying to get as many real Christians back under the curse of the old testament law. Your an antichrist.

Gal 3:10-12
10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse; for it is written, "Cursed is everyone who does not continue in all things which are written in the book of the law, to do them."
11 But that no one is justified by the law in the sight of God is evident, for "the just shall live by faith."
12 Yet the law is not of faith, but "the man who does them shall live by them."
(NKJ)

Oh yes and you are an idiot. That is a biblical term.

God's Law is not a curse. It is a blessing. If you sin once you have broken the Law. You need to be forgiven or you will die in your sin.

If you obey God you know what a blessing it is to do so. God blesses us because He wants to. For, we are His People.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
God's Law is not a curse. It is a blessing. If you sin once you have broken the Law. You need to be forgiven or you will die in your sin.

If you obey God you know what a blessing it is to do so. God blesses us because He wants to. For, we are His People.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
ROFLOL Your an idiot. You keep running off at the mouth but you don't say anything. Your really getting boring again.

(NKJ)

John 10:8
(NKJ)

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:18
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
ROFLOL Your an idiot. You keep running off at the mouth but you don't say anything. Your really getting boring again.

(NKJ)

John 10:8
(NKJ)

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:18
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

(NKJ)
Shalom.

Today is Sheni, 10-14, evening and morning, night and day, of this Jewish Calendar Calendar Day.

I do not know why you say what you say but it does not help me at all.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Sheni, 10-14, evening and morning, night and day, of this Jewish Calendar Calendar Day.

I do not know why you say what you say but it does not help me at all.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol I didn't write it to help you. But to help those who you are trying to deceive. These are just some of the commandments Jesus Changed. You cant live by old testament commandments and new testament commandments at the same time. Jesus annulled the old commandments to establish the new commandments.

Luke 4:12
12 And Jesus answered and said to him, "It has been said, 'You shall not tempt the Lord your God.'"
(NKJ)

Matt 5:27-39
27 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not commit adultery.'
28 "But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
29 "If your right eye causes you to sin, pluck it out and cast it from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell.
30 "And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and cast it from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell.
31 "Furthermore it has been said, 'Whoever divorces his wife, let him give her a certificate of divorce.'
32 "But I say to you that whoever divorces his wife for any reason except sexual immorality causes her to commit adultery; and whoever marries a woman who is divorced commits adultery.
33 "Again you have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not swear falsely, but shall perform your oaths to the Lord.'
34 "But I say to you, do not swear at all: neither by heaven, for it is God's throne;
35 "nor by the earth, for it is His footstool; nor by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the great King.
36 "Nor shall you swear by your head, because you cannot make one hair white or black.
37 "But let your 'Yes' be 'Yes,' and your 'No,' 'No.' For whatever is more than these is from the evil one.
38 "You have heard that it was said, 'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.'
39 "But I tell you not to resist an evil person. But whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol I didn't write it to help you. But to help those who you are trying to deceive. These are just some of the commandments Jesus Changed. You cant live by old testament commandments and new testament commandments at the same time. Jesus annulled the old commandments to establish the new commandments.

Luke 4:12
12 And Jesus answered and said to him, "It has been said, 'You shall not tempt the Lord your God.'"
(NKJ)

Matt 5:27-39
27 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not commit adultery.'
28 "But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
29 "If your right eye causes you to sin, pluck it out and cast it from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell.
30 "And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and cast it from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell.
31 "Furthermore it has been said, 'Whoever divorces his wife, let him give her a certificate of divorce.'
32 "But I say to you that whoever divorces his wife for any reason except sexual immorality causes her to commit adultery; and whoever marries a woman who is divorced commits adultery.
33 "Again you have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not swear falsely, but shall perform your oaths to the Lord.'
34 "But I say to you, do not swear at all: neither by heaven, for it is God's throne;
35 "nor by the earth, for it is His footstool; nor by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the great King.
36 "Nor shall you swear by your head, because you cannot make one hair white or black.
37 "But let your 'Yes' be 'Yes,' and your 'No,' 'No.' For whatever is more than these is from the evil one.
38 "You have heard that it was said, 'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.'
39 "But I tell you not to resist an evil person. But whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also.
(NKJ)

You are incorrect. There is Torah and there are things that people say. Jesus did not annul any commandment. You say that I am trying to deceive people, which is wrong, incorrect. That is a pretty strong accusation that is completely false or untrue.

Shalom.

Jacob