Today's Daily Torah Portion. Parshat Shemot, 2nd Portion (Exodus 1:18-2:10).

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You are speaking blasphemy against Jesus.

Jesus is now high Priest, and Jesus changed the law, and annulled the former commandments. Different laws means different sins. Here are some of the laws Jesus changed.

Luke 4:12
12 And Jesus answered and said to him, "It has been said, 'You shall not tempt the Lord your God.'"
(NKJ)

Heb 7:11-12
11 Therefore, if perfection were through the Levitical priesthood (for under it the people received the law), what further need was there that another priest should rise according to the order of Melchizedek, and not be called according to the order of Aaron?
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:17-18
17 For He testifies: "You are a priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek."
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

Matt 5:27-39
27 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not commit adultery.'
28 "But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
29 "If your right eye causes you to sin, pluck it out and cast it from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell.
30 "And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and cast it from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell.
31 "Furthermore it has been said, 'Whoever divorces his wife, let him give her a certificate of divorce.'
32 "But I say to you that whoever divorces his wife for any reason except sexual immorality causes her to commit adultery; and whoever marries a woman who is divorced commits adultery.
33 "Again you have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not swear falsely, but shall perform your oaths to the Lord.'
34 "But I say to you, do not swear at all: neither by heaven, for it is God's throne;
35 "nor by the earth, for it is His footstool; nor by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the great King.
36 "Nor shall you swear by your head, because you cannot make one hair white or black.
37 "But let your 'Yes' be 'Yes,' and your 'No,' 'No.' For whatever is more than these is from the evil one.
38 "You have heard that it was said, 'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.'
39 "But I tell you not to resist an evil person. But whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You are speaking blasphemy against Jesus.

Jesus is now high Priest, and Jesus changed the law, and annulled the former commandments. Different laws means different sins. Here are some of the laws Jesus changed.

Luke 4:12
12 And Jesus answered and said to him, "It has been said, 'You shall not tempt the Lord your God.'"
(NKJ)

Heb 7:11-12
11 Therefore, if perfection were through the Levitical priesthood (for under it the people received the law), what further need was there that another priest should rise according to the order of Melchizedek, and not be called according to the order of Aaron?
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:17-18
17 For He testifies: "You are a priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek."
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

Matt 5:27-39
27 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not commit adultery.'
28 "But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
29 "If your right eye causes you to sin, pluck it out and cast it from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell.
30 "And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and cast it from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell.
31 "Furthermore it has been said, 'Whoever divorces his wife, let him give her a certificate of divorce.'
32 "But I say to you that whoever divorces his wife for any reason except sexual immorality causes her to commit adultery; and whoever marries a woman who is divorced commits adultery.
33 "Again you have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not swear falsely, but shall perform your oaths to the Lord.'
34 "But I say to you, do not swear at all: neither by heaven, for it is God's throne;
35 "nor by the earth, for it is His footstool; nor by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the great King.
36 "Nor shall you swear by your head, because you cannot make one hair white or black.
37 "But let your 'Yes' be 'Yes,' and your 'No,' 'No.' For whatever is more than these is from the evil one.
38 "You have heard that it was said, 'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.'
39 "But I tell you not to resist an evil person. But whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also.
(NKJ)

Shalom.

I do not believe that I am. I do not know what that is.

I also do not believe the things that you are saying.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I do not believe that I am. I do not know what that is.

I also do not believe the things that you are saying.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lolol Your the only one that thinks there is any logic in what you say. Your a walking deceiving oxymoron.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolol Your the only one that thinks there is any logic in what you say. Your a walking deceiving oxymoron.

This is not about logic. It is about presenting the truth, which you are fighting against. You can stop. It is possible. I recommend that you do. I do not know of any consequence if you do not.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
This is not about logic. It is about presenting the truth, which you are fighting against. You can stop. It is possible. I recommend that you do. I do not know of any consequence if you do not.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
ROFLOL Your an idiot if you think you can separate truth from logic.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
ROFLOL Your an idiot if you think you can separate truth from logic.

Shalom.

No. I know about truth from the Bible. I know about logic from man's philosophy and computer engineering.

Shalom.

Jacob