To the spiritually blind goats.

Truster

I could have posted this information when I first posted on TOL but it was necessary that I flush out the willfully ignorant. Instead, in all my posts, I post scriptural translations of words that are either translated or transliterated into the English language.

I've been subject to insults, accusations and the complaints from the spiritually blind goats.

There are 108 translations of the whole Bible into English. There are also many partial translations. Then there are the other language translations that I have access to along with superb translation tools.

For 18 years I've been studying the words of scripture and in doing so I get closer to the truth of what the first hearers heard and understood. There is a major issue with this of course. When I read or hear words incorrectly used I can tell by the context if the person truly understands or is just utilizing the intellect of a bird. They prove themselves to be bird brains when they insist on parrot fashion as a means to convey what they don't understand.

In future, if you wish to accuse me of "changing the scripture" be sure to point out which translation I have changed.

Truster

I could have posted this information when I first posted on TOL but it was necessary that I flush out the willfully ignorant. Instead, in all my posts, I post scriptural translations of words that are either translated or transliterated into the English language.

I've been subject to insults, accusations and the complaints from the spiritually blind goats.

There are 108 translations of the whole Bible into English. There are also many partial translations. Then there are the other language translations that I have access to along with superb translation tools.

For 18 years I've been studying the words of scripture and in doing so I get closer to the truth of what the first hearers heard and understood. There is a major issue with this of course. When I read or hear words incorrectly used I can tell by the context if the person truly understands or is just utilizing the intellect of a bird. They prove themselves to be bird brains when they insist on parrot fashion as a means to convey what they don't understand.

In future, if you wish to accuse me of "changing the scripture" be sure to point out which translation I have changed.

I note that I'm accused of harassment by pointing out that the accusations made against me are lies. Well they have been lies and unless proof is given in future of what scriptures I have changed then the are still lies.