Three Major Steps In Christianity

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Three Major Steps In Christianity
There are three major points in Christianity. The milk understanding, the meat understanding, and the revelations of Jesus Christ. Now in order to come to the revelations of Jesus Christ one must go through the meat understanding of purging their minds of carnality and standing souly on the verse the Holy Spirit gives them at the time He gives it. Now the milk understanding is all about reading and finding the Holy Spirit in you that only quotes verses and teaches us with them verses. But I see so many of you that try to jump the meat understanding and presume what ever you think is the revelations of Jesus Christ. And the revelations of Jesus Christ are total verses. Satan has a counterfiet for everything in scripture. Counterfiet god, holy spirit, jesus, and the word of God. A born again Christian MUST demonstrate the real Holy Spirit. I see to many try to go from milk to revelations, and they will never find the truth.

[Jhn 14:26
[26] "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
[Rom 12:16
[16] Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.
[Jhn 3:34
[34] "For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God does not give the Spirit by measure.
[1Co 2:1, 4-5
[1] And I, brethren, when I came to you, did not come with excellence of speech or of wisdom declaring to you the testimony of God. ...
[4] And my speech and my preaching [were] not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
[5] that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
[1Co 2:7, 9-13
[7] But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden [wisdom] which God ordained before the ages for our glory, ...
[9] But as it is written: "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him."
[10] But God has revealed [them] to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.
[11] For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God.
[12] Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God.
[13] These things we also speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
[2Co 3:5-6
[5] Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as [being] from ourselves, but our sufficiency [is] from God,
[6] who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
There are three major separations a Christian must go through. They join a church and separate themselves from society. The find the Holy Spirit and separate themselves from church teaching and follow the Holy Spirit. They crucify all their emotions and feelings . Then they come to the revelations of Jesus Christ and separate themselves to the revelations of Jesus Christ.

genuineoriginal

There are three major separations a Christian must go through. They join a church and separate themselves from society. The find the Holy Spirit and separate themselves from church teaching and follow the Holy Spirit. They crucify all their emotions and feelings . Then they come to the revelations of Jesus Christ and separate themselves to the revelations of Jesus Christ.
If I understand what you are saying, these are the three stages of separation:
  1. Non-Christians separate themselves from society, join a church and become Christians.
  2. Christians separate themselves from the church, follow the Holy Spirit and become (something?).
  3. (something?) separate themselves from (the Holy Spirit?), follow the revelations of Jesus Christ and become (something else?).

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

i like the one where squeaky gets separated from tol

do that one again :wave2:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
If I understand what you are saying, these are the three stages of separation:
  1. Non-Christians separate themselves from society, join a church and become Christians.
  2. Christians separate themselves from the church, follow the Holy Spirit and become (something?).
  3. (something?) separate themselves from (the Holy Spirit?), follow the revelations of Jesus Christ and become (something else?).

I said
lol Your (something) is born again. The Holy Spirit only teaches with one verse at a time. But the revelations of Jesus Christ are many verses from all over . Like in the revelations I am sharing. The revelations are when Jesus start giving the verses, many at once.

[2Co 3:17
[17] Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord [is], there [is] liberty.

genuineoriginal

I said
lol Your (something) is born again.
Okay, I have modified that in the list of your claims.
  2. Christians separate themselves from the church, follow the Holy Spirit and become Born Again.
  3. Born Again separate themselves from (the Holy Spirit?), follow the revelations of Jesus Christ and become (something else?).

I am still wondering what you claim the Born Again become when they separate themselves from the Holy Spirit.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Okay, I have modified that in the list of your claims.
  2. Christians separate themselves from the church, follow the Holy Spirit and become Born Again.
  3. Born Again separate themselves from (the Holy Spirit?), follow the revelations of Jesus Christ and become (something else?).

I am still wondering what you claim the Born Again become when they separate themselves from the Holy Spirit.

I said
They still have a Holy Spirit its just that now the Lord is the Holy Spirit. Once one has went through the meat understanding and crucified their flesh and died to what they were held by they are born again. Now its time to start learning from Jesus.

[Rom 7:6
[6] But now we have been delivered from the law, having died to what we were held by, so that we should serve in the newness of the Spirit and not [in] the oldness of the letter.