thoughts on escapee who was killed

republicanchick

for one thing, we dont yet know whether or not that guy should have been shot. In no report i have heard (yet) does it say that the escapee, Matt, drew his gun ("borrowed" gun) on the marshals

So i find it offensive tht maybe the authorities were NOT in danger but shot him anyway.

All lives are valuable. I don't believe in the death sentence for peple like Matt (NORMALLY i don't). I think it should be reserved for mass murderers and cop killers. The one still on the loose is in that category...

In any case, i found myself grieving whne i heard this guy was shot... yeh, i know... strange... (I surprised myself...)

But think about it. This man's life was just as important to God as anyone else's. I hope he found Jesus b4 the End... If he didn't.. all the more reason to grieve..

Human life is not respected anymore. Again, i have heard nothing about this man trying to kill the cops who were after him. Maybe i will hear that later but...

anyway, that man was a child once, with all the potential any human created in God's image has..

so we should never celebrate anyone's death..

republicanchick

i wonder if that guy shot the other guy?

there was the smell of gunpowder in one cabin they came to..

and Sweat is nowhere to be found...

hmmm

+++

republicanchick

Yes we do. The killed and dismembered another man. He should have been shot several years ago.

so says you, Mr Liberal

When a devout Catholic says so, maybe i will listen

maybe

I will listen, but i will conclude the same thing: only mass murderers should get the death penalty and cop killers.. I just now found out that he kinda was a mass murderer; apparently he killed not one but 2 people

Still... people DO repent.. He didn't try to kill the cops when they found him, apparntly

___

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes we do. The killed and dismembered another man. He should have been shot several years ago.

so says you, Mr Liberal

maybe

I will listen, but i will conclude the same thing: only mass murderers should get the death penalty and cop killers.. I just now found out that he kinda was a mass murderer; apparently he killed not one but 2 people

Still... people DO repent.. He didn't try to kill the cops when they found him, apparntly

So, your brilliant response to someone who brings up the FACT that the low life who was shot murdered and dismembered another man is to refer to him as a liberal? And state you will only listen to a Catholic?

Get your head out of the sand. HE is an example of why the DP exists and should be utilized more often.

shagster01

so says you, Mr Liberal

maybe

___

One of those people the surviving guy killed was a cop...

Sitamun

oh gee... I'm surprised you admitted it...

don't tell your lib friends... They might castigate you

___

Making an honest mistake is one thing. Especially when one freely admits their mistakes. There are others who constantly quote false information as fact, and then double or triple down when confronted with actual facts. You don't know anyone like that do you RC?

republicanchick

i find it odd that the news people do not at least question why this man was killed. He was holding a gun but from the info i have heard did not attempt to use it. Yet he was shot 3 times in the HEAD.

I dont like it... dont buy it

I dont believe he was an immediate threat ..

___