This World Is FINISHED - 1 Month Of Apostolic-Style Preaching in my Capital

biblescholarkjvo

OPENER.

I'm re-opening the OP (THESIS 02) now at 14:21 on JANUARY 24, 2015, since I feel that it's well formed, and I got a little spare time to respond to some of you'll's posts.

(01) If you'll wanna write something long or get into heavy conversations read this first, STOP PLEASE. (1 Timothy 6:3-5; December 29th, 2014, 02:31 PM)

(02) If you'll don't have time to post, bookmark this page and come back later (1 Corinthians 14:40).

(03) If you'll prefer talking or being casual or wanna get in touch, don't post on the thread, rather send me a friend request and private message (Matthew 6:1).

(04) If you don't like my style of writing, or want to lodge a complaint please... CLICK HERE! (Galatians 5:15; Sunday 25/01/2015, 05:23 PM)

(05) If you're confused with the OP, the first quote is a summary or list of topics; the following quotes are those topics being described; the topic that is suppose to be discussed in this thread is highlighted in red at the top of this OP in the second paragraph; the reason why these topics are grouped together is because they form part of a growing thesis - I will try to simplify this as much as I can with the very limited amount of time that I have. (1 Timothy 5:17; James 5:14; Saturday 31/01/2015)

(06) If you think that anyone who willy-nilly posts in these threads represents the OP, well then - you're wrong. (Exodus 20:16; Proverbs 19:5; Tuesday 03/02/2015)

(07) If you're struggling with sin and need help (1 John 1:8), call upon Jesus (Luke 13:3; John 3:16; 1 John 2:2), read the Holy Bible (Isaiah 5; Titus 3:10; 1 Timothy 1:20; Matthew 12:36; Romans 8:1; Jude 1:4; 1 Corinthians 5:10; James 2:18; Hebrews 11; Matthew 5:17; Ecclesiastes 12:13; 1 John 2:4; Revelation 3:11), and remember - only he can save us (Acts 4:12; Revelation 15:4). (Wednesday 04/02/2015)

(08) If you do not want your alias to be referenced to an article or link that you have contributed, please let me know so that I can remove it from the OP for you. (17/02/2015)

(09) If you feel that I am avoiding all discussion with you, then it is probably because I am considering putting you on ignore for defamation and harassment (Thesis 14). (18/02/2015)

(10) If I find that you are baiting people into fights, bashing the KJV, being extremely argumentative and obnoxious, defaming Protestants, harassing other members, trolling, unrepentantly promoting apostasy and heresy, and being a general device of satan - I will put you on ignore and post up a special notice explaining why you are on ignore, which other members may dispute if they think it is unfair. (19/02/2015)

(11) If you criticize every single thing that I post up on TOL like someone who is cutting a letter up into little tiny pieces, I will put you on ignore, and post up a notice that explains that you are on ignore for harassment. (19/02/2015)

Anyway. Hope you'll enjoying the new year. Please keep the persecuted church in prayer! And let's keep each other in prayer too (James 5:16).

DISAMBIGUATING AND UNPACKING SEVERAL YEARS OF RESEARCH INTO THE FOLLOWING THIRTEEN PROJECTS - AND GROWING.

THESIS 01. JESUS IS THE CHRIST, THE ONLY WAY TO THE FATHER; THE ONLY WAY BY WHICH A MAN CAN BE SAVED. (ONE - JESUS)
THESIS 02. THE STUDY OF CHURCH HISTORY AND THE CRUEL HISTORY OF CHRISTIAN PERSECUTION WORLDWIDE. (HIS - HISTORY)
THESIS 03. THE KING JAMES AUDIO BIBLE, AND AUDIO BIBLES IN OTHER LANGUAGES LIKE THE AUTHORIZED BIBLE. (MP3 - AUDIO)
THESIS 04. THE KING JAMES STAURT ADMINISTRATION AND THE 1611 VERSION OF THE HOLY BIBLE DEFENDED! (KJV - AUTHORITY)
THESIS 05. SEPARATING THE BIBLE OF THE INSPIRED ANTIOCH LINE FROM THE CORRUPTED ALEXANDRIAN LINE. (CNC - CRITICISM)
THESIS 06. A COMPLETE VERSE-BY-VERSE BIBLE STUDY CONCLUDED AS A SIXTY-SIX MIND MAP PRESENTATION. (P66 - MINDMAPS)
THESIS 07. SCRIPTURES TO ADORN OUR HOUSES WITH, TEACH OUR CHILDREN AND MEDITATE ON DAY AND NIGHT. (QNA - POSTERS)
THESIS 08. EFFECTUAL FERVENT PRAYER OF A RIGHTEOUS MAN AVAILETH MUCH PRAYER AND FASTING INITIATIVE. (ASK - PRAYER)
THESIS 09. BIBLE WORD TABLES, GRAPHS, FREQUENCIES, CONCORDANCES, OCCURRENCES AND POSITIONS. (WFC - NUMEROLOGY)

THESIS 10. HOW TO COMMUNICATE, READ, SPEAK, STUDY AND WRITE THE HOLY BIBLE IN OTHER LANGUAGES. (RSW - LANGUAGES)

THESIS 11. LEARNING TO PRAISE AND WORSHIP OUR MIGHTY GOD WITH PSALMS, HYMNS AND SPIRITUAL SONGS. (SHS - WORSHIP)
THESIS 12. HOLDING ONTO WHAT WE HAVE; DOING ALL THINGS DECENTLY, IN ORDER; NOT BITING ONE ANOTHER. (BOC - CHURCH)
THESIS 13. CHARACTER PROFILING OF
LIFE EVENTS, MEMBERSHIPS, MENTORS, DISCIPLES AND PUBLICATIONS. (MDP - PROFILING)
THESIS 14. WHEN TO LISTEN, WHEN TO SPEAK; THE MOUTH AND TONGUE; THE THOUGHTS AND WAYS OF OUR GOD. (ASP - TONGUE)
THESIS 15. HOW TO CONDUCT CHRISTIAN BUSINESS AND PROSPER IN WORK; MEETINGS, BROTHERHOOD & FRIENDS. (BIZ - WORK)

UPDATE 7/9/2015: NEWS ON AMERICA, AND AROUND THE WORLD

Just got off the tube about some horrible news about that satanic little RFID microchip going global and now being imported all over the world (all over Youtube, God help us), and Walmart installing implantable microchip scanners (LORD help us) and some guy on R. Paul acting like Christian persecution in the Mid East is laughable (bloody hell, we laugh at Christian children getting burned and crucified in the Modern World?).

I have researched this kind of stuff quite deeply, and I know about the Executive Orders for FEMA and the Federal Government.

What really shocked me was the Criminalization of Homeless people. That is something else. Living in historical times right now.

Just finished reading through some of the history of my own Country. Recent stuff. Nothing old. But some things are starting to make a lot of sense.

The LORD is coming back - and we need to get right with him, especially the Corrupt Church, then our Governments don't have to give up on us. As for everybody else, they pretty much look at us and think we are jokes - because we are.

Naked women dancing in churches, foolish men eating snakes, unbelievably satanic televangelists who are even caught on camera saying things like they are giving people the Mark of the Beast (Kenneth Copeland), drinking alcohol and taking drugs in churches, and all sorts of other weird stuff going on in the Church.

Pope Francis worships satan on Easter, and a lot of back-slidden Christians who are ashamed of Jesus - just don't care.

Christianity is near extinct in the Middle East - where are all our good converts shining like bright lights for the Body of Christ to encourage our Governments to not give up on us and get rid of all this crazy war going on?

China as a leader in the Communist circle has a massive Christian population for being Christian. Where are all the good Christians shining for Jesus to encourage Governments to deal with that problem?

The Church is so out of control. It's unbelievable. Where do we get off accepting lunatics like J. Olsteen, or TD Jakes, or TB Joshua, or Pope Francis --- all self-proclaimed false prophets and antichrists.

And the Church thinks Pretrib Rapture is true. It's not true. Obviously it isn't. And in any case, even if it were (and it isn't) MOST of us would NOT get raptured. Not enough repentance in the Church. Do our people actually read the Bible? Because we are acting worse than Israel did before Jesus - btw Replacement/Liberation Theology, the Catholic Church wants to destroy Israel (what the hell?) .

In any case, the Church must not give up, and repent, and continue in the faith - and shine brighter now more than ever.

Come on Church.

TOPIC: This World Is FINISHED - 1 Month Of Apostolic-Style Preaching in my Capital

Preached all over my Capital. Got to see what this whole "Global Village" stuff is about. This world is changing. I've seen stuff I never even dreamed of.

How much time do you think we have left before Mandatory 666?

If a fool like Pope Francis is worshipping satan, how long do we have before that nutcase starts trying force everyone else to do it too? (Worship satan, yeah right - God give me the privilege, I will throw that bastard in the Lake of Fire with my own hands, Isa 14 and Eze 28. :angrymob:Death to satan! :angrymob:)