This post is purely Christian theology - totally & literally from the Holy KJV N.T.

Gurucam

This post is purely Christian theology - totally & literally from the Holy KJV N.T.

Only the disciples were given by God to follow Jesus and to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven from him.

Everyone else were fooled-up with parables which are in no way intended to deliver truth (i.e. the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven).

Indeed parables were given to people who were not given by God to follow Jesus and get truth (i.e. the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven). Jesus would not defy God. His Father and give truth (i.e. the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven) to those who were not given by God (His Father) to follow Him and/or get these mysteries.

Also parables were given to people to take away what they had and to leave them with nought.

Only the twelve disciples were given by God to follow Jesus:

John: 6 KJV N.T.
65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

Also only the twelve disciples were given by God to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven

Colossians: 1 King James Version (KJV)
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

'ECT' people please show that the above does not say what it says, if you can. I have simply posted them literally and accept them literally, as they came from Jesus.

I am suggesting that 'ECT' people are not at all anchored on Christian theology. Far less to usurp the title 'ECT' at any forum.

I am not challenging this forum and their classification. I accept their classification and I do not post on the 'ECT', forum here.

I am simply challenging 'ECT' people on this forum to prove their worth in the interest of Christian truth and purity. I am doing this through the 'religion' forum.

. . . and reminding them of the following:

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

I cannot be many. I am not among the million or so leaders/preachers in the billion strong traditional/mainstream Christianity. I am simply a sheep in the wilderness. At best, i am among a few. I simply accept and quote the exact words of Jesus my very beloved brother and Lord.

. . . Also, I simply want to remind them of the following:

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

The idea of being among 50, 100, 500 or 1000 millions people, all sharing the same 'Christian' idea is a sad/sick joke that uninformed/unfortunate people are playing on themselves.

You guys are far too open to being pampered. You rather be told that you are correct instead of being told the truth. This is so delightful to false prophets and spying false brethren who seek to deceive you.

Last edited:

Truster

ECT? Please.

OK got that. Where is it that you differ from traditional theology? I'm asking, because you post is something I went over a number of years ago and it brought me to a conclusion that "leaders" hate.

Gurucam

ECT? Please.

OK got that. Where is it that you differ from traditional theology? I'm asking, because you post is something I went over a number of years ago and it brought me to a conclusion that "leaders" hate.

I do not know that my posts are different. I am simply told that they are way different.

Also, I do not know that 'leaders' hate. Some seen simply deluded. They are self righteous and/or brazen, with foolishness.

Also the fact is that the 'Catholic Inquisition' did impact millions of women in a seemingly bigoted, self-righteous and hateful way. However this is not the point here.

I am told that my posts are way different from the views held by those who post in the exclusive Christian theology forum . . . enough to band me from posting on the 'ECT' forum here. I have no problem 'not posting' on the ECT forum. I never post there and have no plans to do so.

However I perceive that my posts are in fact, exclusive Christianity theology in truth and real . So I initiated the O.P.. The O.P. simply quote Holy KJV N.T. revelations literally, in totality and purity.

The question is can ECT persons show how my O.P. is not correct, pure, accurate and exclusive Christian theology.

If those who post in the ECT forum find the the O.P. to be pure and true Christian theology. How then, if their ideas are 'exclusive Christian theology' are they esteeming, promoting and using parables on each other. Are they the dead who are burying each other?

Right Divider

Body part
Only the twelve disciples were given by God to follow Jesus:

John: 6 KJV N.T.
65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?
And yet.... a few verses later....

John 6:70-71 (AKJV/PCE)
(6:70) Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil? (6:71) He spake of Judas Iscariot [the son] of Simon: for he it was that should betray him, being one of the twelve.

Gurucam

And yet.... a few verses later....

John 6:70-71 (AKJV/PCE)
(6:70) Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil? (6:71) He spake of Judas Iscariot [the son] of Simon: for he it was that should betray him, being one of the twelve.

Your point does not change the fact that only the disciples were given by God to follow Jesus and get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven from him. Who the physical Jesus choose is quite another matter. Also it does not matter that Jesus determined that one of the disciples was a/the devil.

The physical, earthly, flesh and blood, 'seen' temporal, son of man Jesus is not at all equal to God, the Holy Spirit. In fact he was not that consequential. One can blaspheme him and one shall be forgiven. He is not the Lord from heaven. The Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Jesus is the Lord from heaven and he is very consequential:

Matthew: 12 KJV N.T.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Also your point is not consequential because:

The twelve disciples were simply called. They were not chosen. Who the physical Jesus Jesus 'choose' did not matter. It is the Spirit Jesus that mattered, totally. Only the Spirit Jesus is the Lord in heaven anf from heaven:

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Fact is Christianity is anchored on the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus:

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

This require live, real time, communion with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Lord Jesus.

None of the disciples made it. None of the disciples were 'converted' and therefore none was able to achieve communion with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus who is the Lord in heaven:

15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Paul came from behind and achieve this spirit to Spirit communion with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus who is the Lord in heaven. He did this on the road to Damascus. This was well after the physical Jesus was crucified, His Spirit regenerated and He rose to spirit heaven clad only in His regenerated Spirit. Only in this Spirit only format does Jesus provide All Truth.

Only Paul got All Truth which is available only from the Spirit of Truth. The Spirit of Truth is Jesus clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body.

This Spirit became available to those people only after the physical Jesus was crucified and His Spirit body was regenerated and He rose to spirit heaven clad only in his Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God body:

John: 16 King James Version (KJV)
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

The disciple knew only the the physical, earthly, flesh and blood, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus who was not the Lord from heaven. There were many things that the physical Jesus could not and did not tell the disciples and all others.

However, after his crucifixion and rise to heaven Jesus, clad only in His Spirit, not seen' and eternal, Son of God, body was made available to bring All Truth.

The sad fact is, only Paul came to know and knew, the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus Who is the Lord in and from, heaven:

35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Peter was appointed to his commission by the physical, earthly, flesh and blood, 'seen' son of man Jesus who is not the Lord and not consequential. Peter's commission and church is not Jesus' Christian commission and Christian church.

Paul who blasphemed both the physical, earthly, flesh and blood, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus and Peter's church was appointed to his commission by the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Jesus Who is the Lord from and in, heaven.

Clearly Paul was not only forgiven for his blasphemy of the physical, earthly, flesh and blood, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus and Peter's church. He was glorified/rewarded. He was given Jesus' Christian commission, which is totally spirit and Spirit based.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Right Divider

32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Have you wondered why one can blaspheme the physical, earthly, flesh and blood, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus who was not the Lord from heaven and one shall be forgiven?

It was because, by his own admission, the physical, earthly, flesh and blood, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus who was not the Lord from heaven was truthful only to the twelve disciples:

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

The parables which the physical Jesus delivered to the masses were not truth. When one can discern this fact, within one own heart, one will indeed blaspheme the physical Jesus, like Paul did. This is natural, required and expected from a newly 'converted' person. A newly 'converted' person is a newly spiritually aware person. This enables him/her to commune with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth and get All Truth. A converted person discerns the folly/untruths that are parables from the Spirit Jesus.

This development will be due to the fact that one is converted and given to know truth. Being converted one has communion with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Jesus, Who is the Lord, in spirit heaven. This Spirit passes All Truth. The first truth is that Jesus was required and forced to fool-up the masses with parables (because they were all dead with'. They were all 'the dead who would inevitably bury each other'. They could not bear truth and they tended to be self-righteous, violent, opposing and unruly (and very Mosaic).

A 'converted person is one whose heart/spirit is no longer 'waxed gross/covered over. He is no longer 'the dead who bury each other'. Such a person will get All Truth from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth, through his own (no longer waxed gross) heart/spirit.

Then when one is led into all of one's works by precisely what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for say and do, as discerned within one's own heart, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments, the following happens: One is glorified by God, one is saved and delivered, one is a child of God, One is a Saint and a Christian.

The above is how Jesus heals one.

It is done by only the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus who is the Lord from and in, heaven. He must be discerned, by each 'converted' person,only intuitively, through his or her own heart/spirit.

Healing is not at all done by the physical earthly, flesh and blood, 'seen' and temporal son of man, Jesus, who is not the Lord in heaven. This Jesus cannot and do not even bring the slightest Truth. He can only confirm the path to getting All Truth.

All Truth comes only from the Spirit of Truth Who is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus. Each person has to discern and commune with this Spirit, individually, privately and intuitively, through each of their own hearts/spirits.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God (i.e. the Holy Spirit).

This is quite enough for you to grasp for now.

Last edited:

Gurucam

And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

To those who usurp the 'exclusive Christian theology' title. You must fairly and truthfully own it:

Galatians: 2 King James Version (KJV)
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law (debtor to uphold the whole ten commandments perfectly).
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law (i.e. who esteem and serve the ten commandments, in the lest way); ye are fallen from grace.

Clearly a billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians are in some way or the other esteeming, invoking and using the ten commandments. This means that they have to do the impossible task of upholding all the ten commandments perfectly and completely and Christ has benefited them nothing and they are not under Grace. This is thanks to false prophets and false spying brethren who have denied aspiring Christians and 'babes' in Christ, the liberty they have in Christ and return them to bondage under the ten commandants.

Those in Christ are the called and chosen. Both the called and chosen have God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the ten commandments and not get sin but instead be glorified by God:

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

False prophet and false brethren are not necessarily persons bent on deliberately deceiving their followers. They can be the among the well intending millions of priests, pastors etc, within the billion strong traditional Christianity.

False prophet and false brethren need not be deliberate. However they will send you to hell, guaranteed. They can simply be foolish/deluded/deceived people who are not 'converted' and therefore not given by God to know/get truth. However they self-righteously, arrogantly and some times violently believe that they know truth and they teach and lead aspiring Christians, with equal vigor. And they are misguiding many unsuspecting aspiring Christians who are called to be Christians under their distorted/corrupt tutor-ledge.

'False prophets who deceive many' are false Christian leaders and priests who are widely accepted to be real thing. This enables them to deceive great masses of unsuspecting people who are seeking/called to be authentic Christians.

In order to deceive many, these false prophets must 'feed' on unsuspecting/naive people who are seeking/called to be Christians. This can happen only within the very core of mainstream Christianity. This is where many seek or are called to, Christianity.

False prophets are essential people who are not 'converted' and therefore cannot know and commune with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth, Who bring All Truth. They are not Christians, far less to be prophets of Christianity. However they do not realize their failing and go forth to corruptly, self-righteously and arrogantly teach Christianity.

13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

My posts are genuinely and exclusively Christian theology because they are totally and literally quoted from the Holy KJV N.T. and accepted in their literal purity.

I submit that if your theology are at variance, then your theology cannot be genuinely and exclusively Christian theology

You should, at least, be open to the possibility that yours are false prophet and false brethren ideas/theology. Your salvation and deliverance are hinged on taking this approach. Winning arguments counts for nothing.

You need not come out with vengeance and anger or with an 'inquisition' attitude..

Last edited:

Gurucam

If you do not know this truth from the Holy KJV N.T., you are not saved and delivered

If you do not know this truth from the Holy KJV N.T., you are not saved and delivered

It is your folly if you find the following too long to read. One must do the work and reading this is 'minuscule work' if one is seeking truth and Truth.

Matthew: 6 King James Version (KJV)
33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Luke 17 King James Version (KJV)
20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

The Lord is Jesus, clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body.

2000 odd years ago, Jesus, rose to spirit heaven, clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body, to be the Lord from and in, heaven

17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

2000 odd years ago, Jesus, rose to spirit heaven, clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body, to be the Lord from and in, spirit heaven.

And He is 'seated' on the right side of God (the Holy Spirit). In that body and from there, He is ready, willing and able to make intercession with the Holy Spirit on behalf of Saints/Christians.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

God's kingdom of heaven is within one, within one's own heart/spirit. When Jesus was crucified, his Spirit was regenerated and he rose to God's kingdom of heaven, clad only in his Spirit body to be on the right side of the Holy Spirit, ready, willing and able to make intercession with the Holy Spirit on behalf of Saints/Christians.

Those who can and do search their own hearts or spirit reach and commune with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus and come to know precisely what this Spirit has in mind for him or her, to know, pray for, say and do. This is one gets the mind of Christ

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God (i.e. the Holy Spirit).

No one come onto the Holy Spirit without going through the Spirit of Jesus, Who is the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession.

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father (the Holy Spirit, God is a Spirit), but by me.

Christians are Saints/Children of God. They are led by the Holy Spirit:

14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

However no one can come-on-to or commune directly with the Holy Spirit. Everyone, including Christians/Saints/Children of God, must go through the Spirit of Jesus, Who is the Spirit of Truth and the Spirit of Intercession. In order to be led by the Spirit of God/Holy Spirit and to do the will of God which is the Spirit of God one must have and do the mind of Christ:

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God (i.e. the Holy Spirit).

The mind of Christ is precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned within one's own heart/spirit, in real time, all the time. This is a perfect amalgam of the groaning with the heart/spirit of each Saint/Christian and the will of God, Which is literally the Holy Spirit.

When one is led into all one's works by precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned within one's own heart/spirit, one serves one's own heart/spirit and does the real time will of the living God, in perfect harmony. This is how a Saint/Christian/Child of God is led by the Holy Spirit=, i.e. does the will of God;

Matthew: 7 3King James Version (KJV)
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Matthew: 6 King James Version (KJV)
33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Luke 17 King James Version (KJV)
20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

The Lord is Jesus, clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body.

2000 odd years ago, Jesus, rose to spirit heaven, clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body, to be the Lord from and in, heaven

2000 odd years ago, Jesus, rose to spirit heaven, clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body, to be the Lord from and in, heaven. He is on the right and on the right side of God (the Holy Spirit). He is ready, willing and able to make intercession with the Holy Spirit on behalf of Saints/Christians.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

God's kingdom of heaven is within one, within one's own heart/spirit. When Jesus was crucified, his Spirit was regenerated and he rose to God's kingdom of heaven, clad only in his Spirit body to be on the right side of the Holy Spirit, ready, willing and able to make intercession with the Holy Spirit on behalf of Saints/Christians. And those who can and do search their own hearts or spirit reach and commune with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus and come to know precisely what this Spirit has in mind for him or her, to know, pray for, say and do. This is one gets the mind of Christ

No one come onto the Holy Spirit without going through the Spirit of Jesus, Who is the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession.

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father (the Holy Spirit, God is a Spirit), but by me.

Christians are Saints/Children of God. They are led by the Holy Spirit:

14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

However no one can come-on-to or commune directly with the Holy Spirit. Everyone, including Christians/Saints/Children of God, must go through the Spirit of Jesus, Who is the Spirit of Truth and the Spirit of Intercession. In order to be led by the Spirit of God/Holy Spirit and to do the will of God which is the Spirit of God one must have and do the mind of Christ.

The mind of Christ is precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned within one's own heart/spirit, in real time, all the time. This is a perfect amalgam of the groaning with the heart/spirit of each Saint/Christian and the will of God, Which is literally the Holy Spirit.

When one is led into all one's works by precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned within one's own heart/spirit, one serves one's own heart/spirit and does the real time will of the living God, in perfect harmony. This is how a Saint/Christian/Child of God is led by the Holy Spirit=, i.e. does the will of God;

Matthew: 7 3King James Version (KJV)
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

It is not what you were told by priests, popes, pastors, etc. in church or otherwise that matters. One must know scriptures accurately. Scriptures must not be processed through the 'thinking' of any other human and then delivered to one.

For those seeking to be saved, delivered and be Christians, scriptures, the Holy KJV N.T., must be presented literally, as is and totally accepted in its literal, untouched presentation.

For example:

1. Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
5 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

Seems that a billion strong traditional Christians were told that when they die they will be reunited with spouses, children, pets etc., if and went they go to heaven. This is contrary to the above. Angels do not have or recognize personal spouses, children or pets.

2. Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.

Colossians 1 King James Version (KJV)
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:
27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

A billion strong traditional Christians are led to esteem and soweth to the 'external' physical, earthly, flesh and blood, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus who is not the Lord from and in, heaven.

They are not led to esteem, search for for the Christ that is 'within':

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

A billion strong traditional Christians are not led to search for, esteem and soweth to the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Jesus who is the Lord in heaven and who is within each of their own hearts/spirits.

The physical, earthly, flesh and blood, 'seen' and temporal Jesus is not the Lord in heaven and he is not consequential:

One is instructed as follows:

2 Corinthians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

2 Corinthians: King James Version (KJV)

When one soweth to the flesh and blood Jesus one reaped corruption. When one soweth to the Spirit Jesus one reaps everlasting life:

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting

Last edited:

Gurucam

God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise

God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise

1 Corinthians: 1 KJV N.T.
27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

Indeed most people perceive/hold my posts (which are literal quotes from the Holy KJV N.T.) to be 'foolish things'. Indeed they are foolish things for worldly, mighty and oppressive people, whose time has ended.

I submit that these posts are exclusive Christian theology, because they are the literal, untouched revelations in the Holy KJV N.T..

The theology of traditional/mainstream Christians is at variance with these posts which are literal quotes from the Holy KJV N.T..

The theology of traditional/mainstream Christians is corruption of scriptures (i.e. distortions and corruption the Holy KJV N.T.).

The theology of traditional/mainstream Christians cannot be exclusively Christian theology. At best it is exclusively the theology of a half or one billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians who cannot be the few who found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth ro life eternal:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Simply put, the half or one billion traditional/mainstream Christians, who are encouraged to perceive and actually perceive that theirs is exclusive Christian theology, are totally deluded and deceived . . . (by false prophets and false spying brethren).

Matthew 24 King James Version (KJV)

4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:

. . . it is time for the half or one billion traditional/mainstream Christians, who are encouraged to corruptly perceive and actually misguidedly perceive that theirs is exclusive Christian theology, to wake-up to truth, as confirmed independently, clearly and literally in the Holy KJV N.T..

'Traditional/mainstream Christianity' is a superimposed fake Christianity that was developed annd used by false prophets and false spying brethren. This was used for the past 2000 odd years, to oppress, undermine, persecute, slaughter/kill and generally relegate actual authentic Christians, on earth.

Fact is Christianity is anchored only on the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus, Who is the Lord in heaven. Christianity is not at all anchored on the physical, earthly, flesh and blood, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus who is not the Lord in heaven.

The sad and unfortunate fact is that the billion (or so) strong traditional/mainstream Christianity is anchored on the physical, earthly, flesh and blood, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus who is not the Lord in heaven.

Recently the Age has changed. The Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus, Who is the Lord is strengthened on earth, by the Holy Angels. Judgment and vengeance is at hand, for the wicked and adulterous nations/peoples, every where.

Judgement and vengeance is at the hands of the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus, Who is the Lord from heaven:

Romans: 12 King James Version (KJV)
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Last edited:

Gurucam

the Jews, Who both killed the Lord Jesus and their own prophets, and persecuted us

the Jews, Who both killed the Lord Jesus and their own prophets, and persecuted us

The physical, earthly, flesh and blood, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus who is not the Lord in heaven was simply 'a temporal sign' for the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus, Who is the Lord in heaven.

Abraham was promised a Spirit, Who is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus, Who is the Lord in heaven:

Galatians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

However the generations of Abraham did not look to things that are not seen and eternal.

2 Corinthians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Instead, the generations of Abraham, sought a sign. They did not accept/recognize the gift of the the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus, Who is the Lord in heaven. They sought physical evidence/sign. They had no faith.

This forced the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus, Who is the Lord in heaven, to leave his throne of Glory in spirit heaven and come to earth, a little less that an angel in a physical, earthly, flesh and blood, 'seen' and temporal human son of man body simply to appease (provide a sign for) a faithless, wicked and adulterous nation.

The rest is history, the physical, earthly, flesh and blood, 'seen' and temporal human son of man, Jesus who was simply a graciously provided sign, who was provided for Abraham's generation, was rejected, denied, persecuted, tortured and crucified by the very people who demanded a sign:

Matthew: 16 KJV N.T.
4 A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed.

1 Thessalonians: 2 King James Version (KJV)
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

The physical, earthly, flesh and blood, 'seen' and temporal human son of man, Jesus, was the last sign. He was the last appearance of Jesus in a physical. 'seen' body. 'There shall no sign be given unto a wicked and adulterous nation.'

2 Corinthians: King James Version (KJV)
17 Now (since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Last edited:

Gurucam

For those who use the 'Bible' pathway to God, the following is true:

For those who use the 'Bible' pathway to God, the following is true:

For Abraham's generations and those others, who use the 'Bible' pathway to God, the following is true:

They can reach God. the Holy Spirit, only by going through the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus, within each of their own hearts/spirits.

Jesus exist and will continue to exist only as the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Lord who is in and from, spirit heaven. There will be no other 'signs, for them.

Jesus is Lord only in this 'spirit only' form. The physical, earthly, flesh and blood, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus is not the Lord and he is not consequential. The physical, earthly, flesh and blood, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus was simply a sign for the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Lord Jesus. They will have no more signs.

4 A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed.

Knowing Jesus is totally about knowing and communing with, the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Lord Jesus through one's own heart/spirit.

Knowing Jesus is to acquire the mind of Christ. To know the mind of Christ one has to search one's own heart/spirit to discern precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, in real time all the time:

27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

To be able to search one's own heart/spirit one must have a heart/spirit that is not waxed gross/covered over. One must be 'converted' or 'born again' or 'born of spirit'. This is the first requirement before one is given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and be healed by Jesus. The mystery of God's kingdom of heaven is that only the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Jesus is Lord and only this Spirit brings All Truth.

Being healed by Jesus is anchored in being led into all of one's works by precisely what His Spirit has in mind for one to know, pray for say and do, as discerned within one's own heart/spirit, even if one has to transgress all the ten commandments. This also delivers one into God's kingdom of heaven, here on earth and elsewhere.

John 16 King James Version (KJV)
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth(/Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession), is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Matthews: 8 KJV N.T.

Jesus is doing and will continue to do All His works only in this spirit only format, as the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Lord who is in and form, spirit heaven.

Those who are not in communion with the spirit only format, as the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Lord who is in and form, spirit heaven do not know Jesus and Jesus does not know them. Jesus will deny them on all fronts:

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

It is not about repeating platitude, etc.. It is about discerning the Spirit of Jesus within one's own heart/spirit and being led, unconditionally, into all one's works by this Spirit, i.e. even if one has to transgress the ten commandments:

39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Jesus did not approve of and/or delight in those who use the O.T. systems

Jesus did not approve of and/or delight in those who use the O.T. systems

Jesus did not approve of and/or delight in those who use the O.T. systems (and its occult counterparts and all). These are the ones who denied, persecuted, tortured and killed Jesus. They refused and seriously and violently opposed Jesus and his New Testaments ways which were designed to and destine to relegate and replace their O.T. ways, 2000 odd years ago.

1 Thessalonians: 2 King James Version (KJV)
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us (Christians); and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

They are the false prophets and false spying brethren who deceive unsuspecting Christians and and deny them Christ and Grace and return them to bondage under the ten commandments.

Both Christians (the chosen few) and those simply called to be Christians have God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the ten commandments and not get sin but instead be glorified by God:

30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

A billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians fell and continue to fall, prey to these false prophets and false spying brethren, who operate from within the core of traditional/mainstream Christianity:

Matthew 24 King James Version (KJV)

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law (debtor to esteem and up-hold all the ten commandments, perfectly).
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

A billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians esteem, invoke and/or use the ten commandments in some way or the other. This is their curse.

Clearly Christ has benefited them nothing and they are not under Grace. They are simply deceived by false prophets and false spying brethren. However they arrogantly, corruptly and even violently usurp the 'exclusively Christian theology' title.

Galatians: 5 kjv n.t.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law (the ten commandments); ye are fallen from grace.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Please get on board with truth, as confirmed literally/clearly in the Holy KJV N.T..

Please get on board with truth, as confirmed literally/clearly in the Holy KJV N.T..

Please get on board with truth, as confirmed literally and clearly in the Holy KJV N.T.

'truth' is simply the path to 'All Truth'. This is all that the Holy KJV N.T. can give one. All Truth' comes only from the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus.

This is 'truth':

John: 16 King James Version (KJV)
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

When you get (the above) 'truth' from the Holy KJV N.T. then get on board with All Truth (the mind of Christ) as revealed to each person, privately, individually, and intuitively by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession through each of their own heart/spirit, in real time, all the time.

26 Likewise the Spirit(of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit(of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit(of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God (the Holy Spirit).

Please get on board. Time is extremely limited.

Gurucam

Both the called and chosen have God given freedom to transgress the ten commandments

Both the called and chosen have God given freedom to transgress the ten commandments

Those in Christ are the called and chosen. Both the called and chosen have God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the ten commandments and not get sin but instead be glorified by God.

None are denied this God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the ten commandments and not get sin but instead be glorified by God:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Although only a few make it to be saved, chosen and to be Christians, many are called to be saved, chosen and to be Christians. Although many aspire to be Christians few make it.

And indeed once one is called to be Christian one has God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the ten commandments and not get sin but instead be glorified by God. Once one aspires to be Christian one has God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the ten commandments and not get sin but instead be glorified by God.

One has to be freed of the shackles of the ten commandments, even before one can attempt to be Christian. A billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians are in shackles under the ten commandments.

Seems clear that a billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians are not even 'called' to be Christian. Far less to be chosen.

. . . and they claim to be keepers and knowers of 'exclusive christian theology'. Isn't their world totally deluded and up-side-down.

Last edited:

iamaberean

Good OP, but entirely too much information!

Jesus was 100% man and 100% God, the man Jesus was sinless and it was by his blood that we can be saved.

Col 1:26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:
Col 1:27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

Rom 5:15 But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.
Rom 5:16 And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences unto justification.
Rom 5:17 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)