There is serious poetic justice for those who denied Jesus' confirmation that . . .

Gurucam

There is serious poetic justice for those who denied Jesus' confirmation that Peter was Satan and instead promoted that Peter was the vicar of Christ. Then went on to worship Peter instead of embracing and worshiping the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Jesus who is the Lord in spirit heaven.

Jesus confirmed that Peter was Satan:

Matthew: 16 King James Version (KJV)
22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Jesus appointed Peter to anchor a church:

18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Jesus established a church system under which 'the dead' (children of the flesh) are sent to Satan so that their spirit may be saved, at some, still to come' day of the Lord Jesus:

1 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus

Based simply on the above revelations from the Holy KJV N.T., it is clear that Peter and his popes etc. were expected to remain Satan and anchor a church as Satan until the still to come day of the Lord Jesus.

Also the church of Satan/Peter received, only 'the dead' and keep them 'the dead' and bury them as 'the dead', inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter (who when he died when there).

Also simply on the above revelations from the Holy KJV N.T., it is clear that the church of Satan/Peter is the church where the dead bury their dead and not those who follow Jesus.

Therefore the Peter and his string of popes cannot be and are not the vicars of Christ. Nor can their church be the body of Christ. They are deceivers.

However there is much more:

The gospel of circumcision which is the ten commandments were committed onto Peter:

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me (i.e. Paul), as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;

The ten commandments, which was committed onto Peter, was found to be onto death. The ten commandments killeth. The ten commandments make one and keep one, 'the dead'.

Also the ten commandments prevent one from coming onto the body of Christ. The ten commandments prevent one from becoming a Christians. The ten commandments prevent one from following Jesus.

Also, the ten commandments reduces one to being 'the dead who bury their dead'.

The following verses from the Holy KJV N.T. totally, clearly and literally confirm all the above:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.
11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me.

The ten commandments were committed onto Peter. However the ten commandments were onto death. The above revelations, from the Holy KJV N.T, tells the truth about the ten commandments:

1. 'one is become dead to' the 'thou shall not covet commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) when one comes into the body of Christ.
2. 'one is become dead to' the 'thou shall not covet commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) when one become a Christian.
3. 'one is become dead to' the 'thou shall not covet commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) so that one can be, in the body of Christ and a Christian, so that one will bring forth only fruits onto God.
4. when one is held under the ten commandments one is made and kept, 'the dead'/child of the flesh and one bring forth only fruit onto dearth and no fruits onto God.
5. one is 'delivered from the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments)so that one can serve in the newness of spirit.
6. by transgressing the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension ten commandment) so as as to serve spirit, one stops bringing forth 'fruits onto dead' (like Ishmael) and starts bring forth only fruits onto God (like Issac).
7. the 'thou shall not covet' commandments (and by extension the ten commandments) were found to be onto death. They killeth. They make one 'the dead' (who bury their dead). Those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments remain, become and stay 'the dead' (who bury their dead). They are not the ones who follow Jesus.

The above lists the serious, terminal and major ills of the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments).

The other fact is that in spite of the above, the ten commandments were committed onto Peter. And indeed Peter & Co. actively enforce, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments on their charges/followers.

Clearly Peter, his church and his succession of Popes etc, cannot be the vicar of Christ. Also Peter, his church and his succession of Popes etc, cannot be the body of Christ. Also Peter, his church and his succession of Popes etc, are actively making and keeping their charges/followers, 'the dead'/children of the flesh, by actively enforcing, esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the ten commandments, on their charges/followers.

There is more serious strikes against Peter/Satan and their church:

Jesus' information and instruction is that no one, not Peter or Paul, comes between Him and those who follow Him. No one but the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Jesus, who is the Lord in spirit heaven, come between humans and God. No one but the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Jesus, who is the Lord in spirit heaven, makes intercession for Saints/Christians with the Holy Spirit/God/the Father.

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

When Jesus was crucified and rose to spirit heaven, he did not cease being 'the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me'.

Jesus made himself available as the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession to continue to be 'the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me'.

(There was and continue to be no place for Satan/peter among those who 'follow Jesus'. Satan/Peter's commission pertained and continue (in all the above ways) to pertain only to the dead who bury their dead'):

Here is how Jesus continue to be, 'the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me', for all eternity, after his crucifixion and rise to heaven:

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now (since 2000 odd ears ago) the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

John: 16 King James Version (KJV)
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Ephesians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of intercession), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

And since 2000 odd years ago the Lord is that Spirit of Jesus who one must reach within one's own heart/spirit. The Lord is not Peter. Peter is not the vicar of Christ. There is no physical vicar or representative of Christ. Jesus is directly and eternally available to those who follow Him (i.e. Saints/Christian), as the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus who is the Lord in heaven.

Jesus identified Peter to be Satan. (Catholics did not heed this declaration by Jesus). Jesus appointed Satan/peter to anchor a church. (Indeed Catholics heed this declaration by Jesus).

Jesus establish a church/commission, under Satan, where the dead are sent so that their spirit may be saved in some, still to come, day of the Lord Jesus. (Catholics did not heed this declaration by Jesus).

If one simply take Jesus to his word in the above three declarations, one cannot deny that:

The church of Peter/Satan is Jesus' church under Satan, where the dead are sent so that their spirit may be saved in some still to come day of the Lord Jesus.

The church of Peter/Satan is where 'the dead bury their dead'. This is the church were followers are buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter, as 'the (spiritually) dead . However while these sad people live they are offered and accept, the ("iffy') hope that their spirit may be saved in some still to come, day of the Lord Jesus.

Therefore the people in the church of Peter/Satan are the dead who bury each other inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter under the 'iffy' hope that their spirit may be saved in the, still to come, day of the Lord Jesus. This defines Jesus second (dismissive) agenda (i.e. 'let the dead bury their dead').

The people in the church of Peter/Satan are not the one who follow Jesus.

Also, the church of Satan/Peter is not the body of Christ or 'a gathering of Christian'. And Satan/Peter and the succession of popes etc., cannot be and are not the vicar of Christ. They are, at best, the vicar of Satan (who totally opposes Jesus)

Last edited:

jsanford108

At least you acknowledge that the Church was founded by Christ, through/upon Peter. But, there are several issues with your ideologies.

1.) How can Peter be Satan, and be preaching about Christ, with the Apostles, in Acts?
2.) Do you even know what "Satan" means?
3.) Why would Christ say "You are Peter, and upon this rock I will build my Church?" (Emphasis my own) By your inference, Christ is building a church that is opposed to Him, which is illogical.
4.) Why on the Pentecost would Christ give "Satan" the power to bind and lose things in Heaven/Earth? And imbue him with the Holy Spirit, as well as the other Apostles?

Gurucam

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

The above says that one is become dead to the 'thou shall not covet commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) by the body of Christ. The above say that one who is Christian (in the body of Christ) is 'become dead to the 'thou shall not covet' commandments (and by extension the ten commandments)

One who esteem use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments cannot become a Christian and is not a Cristian. And cannot be the body of Christ or a member of the body of Christ.

Galatians: 2 King James Version (KJV)
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:

The above says that unawares false brethren came among aspiring Christians and Christians to spy the liberty which they had because they were 'in Christ' (i.e. they were called to be Christians and were Christians. These unawares false spying brethren came to return aspiring Christians and Christians to 'bondage'.

In the above 'bondage' is to keep aspiring Christians and Christians under the ten commandments, so that they cannot become Christians and members of the body of Christ.

The above is saying that unawares false spying brethren came among Christians and return them to bondage under the ten commandments so that they cannot stay or become Christians.

Peter/Satan, his string of popes and his church are the biggest unaware false spying brethren who perpetrated the above on aspiring Christian and Christians.

The gospel of circumcision which is the ten commandments was committed onto Peter:

7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me (i.e. Paul), as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;

The ten commandment were committed onto Peter/Satan for use only on 'the dead'. Peter/Satan, his popes and church perpetrated the ten commandments onto everyone.

Clearly the followers in the church of Satan/Peter cannot be Christians and they cannot be the body of Christ, as Peter/Satan & Co. claims and promote. Also Satan/Peter and popes etc., cannot be and are not the vicar of Christ as they claimed.

Clearly Satan/Peter and Co. stole the 'vicar of Christ' and the body of Christ' titles from Paul and usurped it.

What opposing point can be significant? What argument (against this) can be sensible? There can be none. The only sensible option is for one who is in that church to get out of that church, as fast and as far as possible.

The gospel of the ten commandments were committed onto Peter/Satan for use on the dead who came to his church. Peter/Satan and his sad church went ahead and enforced, the ten commandments unilaterally on the people in and out of his church and on to others who were seeking to be Christians.

History records that the church of Satan/Peter used serious violence when they found it expedient/necessary. They most probably tortured and killed more people, more consistently and more regularity, (in the name of God and 'righteousness', than Hitler, ever did.

Satan/Peter and his succession of popes are the main unawares, false brethren who pretended and continued to pretend to be Christians. They were and are, the unawares false spying brethren who came among unsuspecting aspiring Christians and Christians. And they have been actively and corruptly returning these unsuspecting aspiring Christians and Christians to bondage under the ten commandments which deny them the opportunity to be Christians and members of the body of Christ.

Christians were give an instruction that was totally different to the one Satan/Peter was given:

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1. Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law (the whole ten commandments).
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Isn't the above instruction, exactly the same as:

Clearly Peter, his popes and his church remain Satan. They did not leave aspiring Christians and Christians to their own instructions/devises. They infiltrated Christianity and return aspiring Christians and Christians to bondage under the ten commandments and so remove them from Grace, Truth and Christ.

They did not and do not serve Jesus. They served and continue to serve, Satan and the Antichrist.

They believed that Jesus had no kingdom. So Satan/peter ceased and usurped the authority of Jesus. The sad fact is that Jesus declaration was simply that his kingdom was not of this world:

John: 18 King James Version (KJV)
36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

The reality is that, since 2000 odd years the Lord for Christians is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus and he is very alive in his kingdom in the God's kingdom in spirit heaven.

Everyone, when they die physical, find themselves in the spirit realm where Jesus lives and has his kingdom.

1. Of course when the spiritually dead (those in Satan/Peter's church) die physically Jesus simply let them slip into hell inside the earth, with Satan/Peter with their dead physical body.

2. However those who actually followed Jesus and became Christians (while they lived on earth) receive a different treatment from Jesus when they die, physically.

When they die physically they become separated from their dead physical bodies, clad only in their spirit bodies. Then Jesus meets them and greet them, clad only in His Spirit body. Then Jesus guide them to spirit heaven, in three days after death, to be like angels in heaven, in the mansion in God's house which He went ahead to prepare for those who actually and literally follow Him.

Christians do not get buried inside the earth in hell with Satan/Peter, together with their dead physical bodies under the ('iffy') promise that their spirit may be saved at some still to day of the Lord Jesus.

Seems that only foolish Catholics and other who worship Satan/Peter and popes get buried inside the earth in hell with Satan/Peter, together with their dead physical bodies under the ('iffy') promise that their spirit may be saved at some, still to come, day of the Lord Jesus.

Last edited:

jsanford108

One time, I kept up with a thread of yours. Of over 100 posts, only 28 were not yours. Most of them were you, seemingly rambling to yourself.

Having said that, it was with poor thought that I even replied in the first place.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Gurucam

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

The above say that humans can soweth in two ways. Only one way is profitable.

The following say that esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) is what people in the flesh do. This is also what one who is dead do:

5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

People 'in the flesh' and 'people who are dead' described people whose spirit must be saved. They are dead to their spirit. The above say that the ten commandments are the flesh commandments. The ten commandments are the gospel for 'the dead'.

The dead are people whose spirit must be saved/redeemed). This is directly linked to a church which Jesus set-up as follows:

5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Therefore esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) is to soweth to flesh and reap corruption. This is what people whose spirits must be saved do. This is what people in the church of Satan/Peter does. This plainly evident, also the gospel of circumcision which is the gospel of the ten commandments was committed onto Peter.

Esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) is not to soweth to Spirit and reap life everlasting.

The above opening quote from the Holy KJV N.T. says that soweth-ing to flesh/the ten commandments is a curse. It leads to corruption. Where as soweth-ing to Spirit leads to eternal life.

At every turn, Jesus left two options. There are those who 'follow Jesus' and there are 'the dead who bury their dead'. There is the gospel of circumcision (i.e. righteousness that is with the ten commandments) and there is the gospel of uncircumcision (i.e. righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments) .

There is the law/ten commandments based gospel of circumcision, which was committed onto Peter/Satan. There is spirit and Spirit/Christian based gospel of uncircumcision which was committed onto Paul.

The law/ten commandments based gospel of circumcision is tied to 'let the dead bury their dead, inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter.

The spirit and Spirit based gospel of uncircumcision is anchored on 'following Jesus.

People choose according to their state (i.e. 'the dead' choose Satan/Peter and the ten commandments and 'the spiritually aware' choose to serve Spirit.

There is no big Maths in the above. It is simply kindergarten sums.

The real question is why was the gospel of the ten commandments (which is for use by people in the flesh and the dead) committed to Peter:

And is it not true that the church of Peter (who Jesus identified to be Satan) enforce, esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments on their followers?

Peter was identified to be Satan, by Jesus because Peter savourest the things of man (flesh things) and not the things of God (spirit and Spirit things) Clearly this is the definition of Satan. :

22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

The Holy KJV N.T. says that those who are 'in the flesh' and 'dead' are held under the ten commandments. Of course those who are in the flesh and 'dead' soweth to flesh, even if they esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments.

Is it not note worth that the gospel of the ten commandments was committed onto Peter. And Peter & Co. enforce, esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments on their followers. Therefore the followers in the church of Peter & Co. soweth to flesh and reap corruption. They do not soweth to Spirit and reap life everlasting.

Does this not say that Jesus had two churches/agendas. One for the dead who (have no choice but to) soweth to flesh and the other for those can and do soweth to Spirit.

Is this not two churches/commissions, one for each of Jesus' two agendas?

No one is denying that Peter was given to anchor Jesus' church. All that the Holy KJV N.T. says is that Paul was also called to exemplify another of Jesus' mission/agenda which was not a church in the traditional manner of Satan/Peter's church:

Matthew: 8 King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

Paul exemplified one who is in Christ. Paul was appointed simply to exemplify one who is in Jesus' live Christian commission. The 'church' for Christians is 'not seen'. There is no physical church. Jesus' Christian commission is 'not seen'. It is anchored 24-7, live, direct and individually by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession as discerned through the heart/spirits of each Christian.

Peter's church is totally 'seen' and material/physical/flesh based.

Clearly the church of Satan/Peter is the agenda and church of Jesus which relate to 'let the dead bury the dead'. Clearly the church of Satan/Peter is not the agenda and church of Jesus which relates to 'follow me'.

Jesus identified Peter to be Satan. Is it not clear that Jesus gave Peter His (Jesus') church with befitted his (Peter's) Satanic nature. And this is Jesus' church where 'the dead bury their dead'

Jesus identified Peter to be Satan because Peter savourest the thing of man/flesh and not the things of God (spirit and Spirit things).

Clearly Jesus expected Peter to remain Satan (i.e. one who savorest the things of man/flesh) because the gospel of the ten commandments were committed onto Peter and the gospel of the ten commandments is for use by those in the flesh/the dead'.

And indeed Peter/Satan & Co. for the past 2000 odd years enforced, esteem, used, invoked and promoted the ten commandments (which is for those in the flesh/'dead') on their charges.

Satan is one who savor the things of man/flesh and not the things of God/spirit and Spirit. Peter was identified to be Satan by Jesus because he savourist the things of man/flesh.

Peter was given the flesh gospel (i.e. the ten commandments). Also Peter/Satan was given to anchor Jesus church. And Jesus established a church under Satan where 'the dead'/'people in the flesh' are sent so that they spirits may be saved in the still to come day of the Lord Jesus.

Why the denial? The above is simply the literal revelations in the Holy KJV N.T., although it is different form the story which the church of Satan/Peter pedals.

Last edited:

Gurucam

If one wants to follow Jesus. One must first discern precisely what Jesus did so that one can do exactly the same thing. Also one must discern precisely where Jesus went so that one can literally follow Him.

It is clearly stated in the Holy KJV N.T. that Jesus was born to a family who were under the ten commandment. Jesus was born in this way, so as to tasted spiritually dead which comes from esteeming, using, invoking and promoting the ten commandments:

Hebrews: 2 KJV N.T.
9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

The 'thou sall not covet' commandments (an by extension the ten commandments) were found to onto death. They killeth. They make one and keeps one the dead.

9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.
11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me.

So Jesus took the dive while he lived to be 'the dead.

Then Jesus quickened his spirit and became awakened to his spirit. Then Jesus devised a new spirit and Spirit based/Christian system. Then he dispense with the O.T./ten commandments system and replace it with the N.T./spirit and Spirit based/Christian system, for those who elected to follow Him (i.e. those who were called to be Cristian and became Christians.)

Then after Jesus' crucifixion he rose to spirit heaven, clad only in His spirit body, in three day, to be like an angel in heaven:

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Before Jesus left he made it very known that Christians can and will do better things than he had done:

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Also we are told that Christians differs in no way from Jesus Christ, with only one exception, Jesus is Lord of all:

Galatians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
1. Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;

Therefore it is clear that Jesus require those who follow him to do, at least the things that he did, without trying to usurp his appointment and title as the Lord.

This means that one must become a Christians in one's life and so differs in no way from Jesus Christ. Then when one dies one will rise to heaven, in three days, clad only in one's spirit body, to be like and angel in heaven.

This means that 'the dead' cannot remian 'the dead' and be buried as the dead'. This means that the dead must become spiritually aware and in Christ before they die, physically. This is to be 'converted' and then be healed by Jesus, by communing with and being led by the Spirit of Jesus as discerned within one own heart/spirit:

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

One must know scriptures and the power of God.

Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?
25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

The above are the basic things that Jesus did (and the instruction which he left), while he was on earth. Also, the above say where Jesus went after his stint on earth, as a man and how, he went there after he was crucified.

If one wants to follow Jesus one has to do the same. The above is how to 'follow Jesus'. Certainly being the 'dead who bury their dead' is not about 'following Jesus'.

If one follow Satan/Peter one is not following Jesus. If one follow Peter/Satan on will remain the dead while one live on earth and when one dies physically, one will be buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter with the promise that one's spirit may be saved in some still to come day of the Lord Jesus. This is how 'the dead bury their dead'.

Last edited:

Gurucam

At least you acknowledge that the Church was founded by Christ, through/upon Peter. But, there are several issues with your ideologies.
1.) How can Peter be Satan, and be preaching about Christ, with the Apostles, in Acts?
2.) Do you even know what "Satan" means?
3.) Why would Christ say "You are Peter, and upon this rock I will build my Church?" (Emphasis my own) By your inference, Christ is building a church that is opposed to Him, which is illogical.
4.) Why on the Pentecost would Christ give "Satan" the power to bind and lose things in Heaven/Earth? And imbue him with the Holy Spirit, as well as the other Apostles?
One time, I kept up with a thread of yours. Of over 100 posts, only 28 were not yours. Most of them were you, seemingly rambling to yourself.
Having said that, it was with poor thought that I even replied in the first place.
Sent from my iPhone using TOL

This is also addressed to patrick jane who seem to be delighted by what you posted.

This is not about researching your ideas. My posts are about literally quoting exact verses from the Holy KJV N.T.

You are free to post your ideas on any thread, including the one I started, here.

If you have a point or points that you perceive to be valid. Then please make your point (in agreement or disagreement) clearly as you can and added them to this or any other thread.

Let us move things a step further up. To prevent the waste of valuable time.

I have no interest in validating/researching your ideas. Clearly that is for you to do. You have to properly research your ideas and then present a good and precise statement that is literally supported by actual literal verses from, the Holy KJV N.T. . . . forget your unsubstantiated wishful ideas.

For example Jesus identified Peter to be Satan because Peter savor the things of man (flesh things, like saving Jesus' physical life) instead of the things of God (spirit and Spirit things, including loosing one's life to serve spirit and Spirit).

However you ask: "Do you even know what "Satan" means?"

I have repeatedly and literally posted the Holy KJV N.T. revelations which say: Jesus identified Peter to be Satan because Peter savourest the things of man (flesh things) and not the things of God (spirit and Spirit things). Is this not the definition of Satan. Satan is one who savor the things of man, (i.e. flesh things like saving one physical life) instead of savoring the things of God (i.e. spirit and Spirit things, like giving-up one's physical/flesh life to serve spirit and Spirit):

Clearly you do not read the Holy KJV N.T. yourself. You seem to depend only on Satan/peter & Co. to tell you every thing. And they have you totally fooled into believing that, quite contrary to the Holy KJV N.T., Peter ceased being Satan.

Clearly you do not read my post, which are simply literal quotes of the Holy KJV N.T. And indeed you calm to read my posts. You seem to be deceitful, like many false prophets who rise and deceive many.

You have not indicated any thing in the Holy KJV N.T. which say that Peter ceased being Satan. On the other hand I have provided addition revelations from the Holy KJV N.T. which said that the 'flesh' commandments (which are the ten commandments) were committed onto Peter. And Peter continue to enforce, esteem, use, invoke and promote the flesh commandants (the ten commandments) on his charges.

Peter was given the flesh gospel (i.e. the ten commandments) because he continue to be Satan, i.e. one who savor the things of man/flesh.

The law being referred to is the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments). People who are 'dead'/'in the flesh' are held under the ten commandments. The above says that the thou shall not covet commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) are the flesh commandments. They are for people who are 'dead'/in the flesh'.

And clearly the gospel of circumcision (i.e. the ten commandments/the flesh gospel) were committed onto Peter who enforced, esteem, use, invoke and promote this soweth-ing to flesh/ten commandments on his charges:

If you wish to make a rebuttal to the above, you have to show that the above is not true by way of a sensible reply, that is supported by revelations from the Holy KJV N.T..

Then let readers make their judgment and choice whether they discern wisdom in my post or in your posts.

I have no desires to usurp this or any other thread. However I do not wish to get into lettered discernment (which killeth) with you.

People's post can and must speaks for themselves . . . and so it must be.

Reader must make their own judgment and choice . . . and this is a very critical/important choice . . . it is a choice about either going to heaven (with Jesus) or going to hell (with Satan/Peter).

This is about each person choosing and embrace only one of Jesus' two agendas:

1. Jesus' 'follow me' agenda/commission is anchored on the gospel of uncircumcision which was committed onto Paul. This is righteousness of God that require one to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit unconditionally. This gospel introduced the idea of God's kingdom of heaven and introduced the ideas of following Jesus to God's kingdom of heaven, in the spirit realm, in three days, after one physically die.

2. Jesus' 'let the dead dead bury their dead' agenda/commission is anchored on the gospel of circumcision which was committed onto Peter.

This is righteousness that is with the ten commandments. The ten commandments were found to be onto death. The ten commandments were used by people who are dead/in the flesh, like Satan/Peter (who was identified to be Satan by Jesus because he (peter) savor the things of flesh).

Those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandment are made and stay, 'the dead'. This commission is about staying or becoming and staying 'the dead', while one live. Then being buried as 'the dead', inside the earth, in hell with Satan/peter, when one dies physically.

These people (in the church of Satan/Peter), are given the hope (while they live) that, even though they will eventually be buried, as the dead, inside the earth, in hell with Satan/peter, when they die, their spirit may be saved in the still to come day of the Lord Jesus:

5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus

The church of Satan/Peter is were 'the dead bury their dead'.

As far as clear and literal revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. say, the above is the choice (i.e. either 1. or 2. above), the only two choices.

Seems that, at least half of one's brain has to be shut-down (off line) in order for one to follow Satan/peter, instead of seeking to follow Jesus.

. . . and thereafter, one's entire brain must be shut-down (off line) in order for one to defend such a foolish decision/action.

This is not about arguing semantics. This is about coming home to the very clear, limitless, numerous, overwhelming and literal revelations in the Holy KJV N.T., which all say the very same thing.

Last edited: