There is a life after this one and one can go to either heaven or hell.

Gurucam

There is a life after this one and one can go to either heaven or hell.

Hebrews 9 King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Clearly each person can soweth either to flesh or to Spirit.

The above confirms that those who soweth to flesh in their current life on earth do not go to heaven, when they are judged after death on earth. They go to hell.

However those who soweth to Spirit in their current life on earth, go to heaven, when they are judged after death on earth.

The critical questions, for those seeking heaven, after death are,
1. What does it mean to soweth to flesh and
2. what does it mean to soweth to Spirit.
3. And how does one soweth to flesh and
4. how does one soweth to Spirit?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I am a Jew, of Israel.

I am unsure about the traditional (Christian) ideas of heaven and hell.

Shalom.

Jacob

Gurucam

Operating from spirit heaven, Jesus constantly separates those who die on earth:

Operating from spirit heaven, Jesus constantly separates those who die on earth:

Jesus returned in his glory 2000 odd years ago.He returned to spirit heaven in his Spirit body and is on the right side of God.

Since then Jesus is Operating from spirit heaven. He is constantly separating those who die on earth, as follows.

Matthew: 25 KJV N.T.
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

Jesus will say to those who soweth to Spirit, in their current lifetime on earth:

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

Jesus will say to those who soweth to flesh, in their current lifetime on earth:

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

. . . let no man fool you.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Shalom.

I am a Jew, of Israel.

Shalom.

Jacob

Hi, O.K.

Fact is traditional Christian hold and promote millions of different ideas about Christianity.

I can share the authentic Christian position. That is, the authentic Christian position is literally and clearly recorded in the Holy KJV N.T..

This is post # 3. It was added after you posted. Does it help?

There are more literal and clear revelations in the Holy KJV N.T., which support the substance of post # 3.

Gurucam

Jacob,

Jesus left two instructions:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

Jesus said:

"For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption;" and
'Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:'

The above indicate delivery to hell. This is how one "let the dead bury their dead".

Jesus also said:

'he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting' and
"Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:"

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

The above indicate delivery to heaven. This is how one "follows Jesus".

The above is directly linked to:

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

All posting in green are literal and clear revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.

The question is how does one have procreative sex by 'flesh' as opposed to having procreative sex by Spirit. In fact the question is how does one soweth to flesh as opposed to soweth to 'Spirit'.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Dear Jacob, What does your tradition say about the following?

Dear Jacob, What does your tradition say about the following?

Shalom.

I am a Jew, of Israel.

Shalom.

Jacob

Dear Jacob,

In the Holy KJV N.T., Jesus conveyed:

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Scriptures record that Abraham demonstrated the workings of the above

Abraham soweth to flesh and brought forth Ishmael, who was a 'child of the flesh'.

Scriptures also record that Abraham soweth to Spirit and he brought forth Isaac, who was a child of God.

Scriptures also record that only Isaac and his generations will be 'heir'. Ishmael and his generations will not 'inherit'.

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

Romans: 9 King James Version (KJV)
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Luke:13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

In the above, 'heir', 'inherit', 'counted for seed' and 'children of God' refer to people who are destine to inheriting earth, when God's kingdom of heaven is established here. Also only these of Abraham's generations are destine to inherit God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm. According to the Holy KJV N.T., these are only Isaac and his generations. These do not include Ishmael and his generations.

The above is the authentic Christian position. What does your tradition say about the above?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I am sorry but I do not want to have a conversation with you. What you are communicating is not in agreement with the TaNaKh and Matthew through Revelation.

Shalom.

Jacob