The US Constitution. Electing The President and The Vice President.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Rishon, 3-24.

I am a Jew, of Israel, as a proselyte and a convert to Judaism. I am a citizen of the United States of America, as I was born here.

How are The President and The Vice President elected, according to the Constitution of The United States of America?

I am able and willing to serve the American People in the Office of President of The United States of America.

Does The Constitution of The United States of America speak of an Electoral College? Are there Electoral Votes that determine who is Elected to The Office of President of The United States of America? What is The Electoral College and what are Electoral Votes?

What about Votes for The Office of Vice President of The United States of America? How is The Vice President of The United States of America elected?

I am currently 36 years old. I was born on August 25th, 1980. So, I am old enough to be The President of The United States of America.

I would like to know if I fulfill all of the requirements of The Constitution of The United States of America to be President of The United States of America. Is there anything that I am lacking? And, is there anything that I need to do before I can be Elected to The Office of President of The United States of America?

Do you have any questions for me?

Thank you.

Shalom.

Jacob

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Do you know that satan is in charge of the world?

I know you don't. You have no idea what God's Kingdome is all about.

You are disgracing God and mocking God with your arrogant statements you have been spreading.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

You are disgracing God and mocking God with your arrogant statements you have been spreading.
Shalom.

Satan is not in charge of this world. God is.

If you would like to say something you are free to do so.

Shalom.

Jacob

drbrumley

Shalom.

Today is Rishon, 3-24.

I am a Jew, of Israel, as a proselyte and a convert to Judaism. I am a citizen of the United States of America, as I was born here.

Good for you....

How are The President and The Vice President elected, according to the Constitution of The United States of America?

By the states.

I am able and willing to serve the American People in the Office of President of The United States of America.

What's your platform?

Does The Constitution of The United States of America speak of an Electoral College?

Yes.

Are there Electoral Votes that determine who is Elected to The Office of President of The United States of America?

Yes

What is The Electoral College and what are Electoral Votes?

Here's a good article on it.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2004/12/ron-paul/hands-off-the-electoral-college/

What about Votes for The Office of Vice President of The United States of America? How is The Vice President of The United States of America elected?

He is selected by the candidate before the Presidential election.

I am currently 36 years old. I was born on August 25th, 1980. So, I am old enough to be The President of The United States of America.

Well if you know that, then you should know the answer to all your questions already.

I would like to know if I fulfill all of the requirements of The Constitution of The United States of America to be President of The United States of America. Is there anything that I am lacking?

A brain perhaps...

And, is there anything that I need to do before I can be Elected to The Office of President of The United States of America?

Kiss a lot of butt to move up....

No.

Thank you.

Shalom.

Jacob

Your welcome...

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Good for you....

By the states.

What's your platform?

Yes.

Yes

Here's a good article on it.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2004/12/ron-paul/hands-off-the-electoral-college/

He is selected by the candidate before the Presidential election.

Well if you know that, then you should know the answer to all your questions already.

A brain perhaps...

Kiss a lot of butt to move up....

No.

Your welcome...

Shalom.

Thank you.

If a person is elected President of The United States of America, he did not need to move up at all. The Office of President is not to be confused with anything else. However, if you mean that it is important to learn and educate oneself, that can always be true. I desire to increase in Wisdom. God will give wisdom generously and without reproach to anyone who lacks wisdom and asks of God in faith. See James 1.

I DO have a brain, thanks! :)

I do not know about a candidate selecting someone to be Vice President from the Constitution.

I do not know if a candidate needs to have a Platform to be elected President. I do not see this in The Constitution.

I understand that Electoral Votes would be from the States.

Thanks again.

Shalom.

Jacob

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Shalom.

Today is Rishon, 3-24.

Does The Constitution of The United States of America speak of an Electoral College? Are there Electoral Votes that determine who is Elected to The Office of President of The United States of America? What is The Electoral College and what are Electoral Votes?

I would like to know if I fulfill all of the requirements of The Constitution of The United States of America to be President of The United States of America. Is there anything that I am lacking? And, is there anything that I need to do before I can be Elected to The Office of President of The United States of America?

Thank you.

Shalom.

Jacob

You must have connections to illuminate, skull and bones, masonry, and be prepared to forsake all your own convictions for the sake of the party you must be in, and be a tool by which your party will fulfill its will on the people, who will be told how good it will be for them if they vote for you, even if it will be no good for them at all.

LA

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You must have connections to illuminate, skull and bones, masonry, and be prepared to forsake all your own convictions for the sake of the party you must be in, and be a tool by which your party will fulfill its will on the people, who will be told how good it will be for them if they vote for you, even if it will be no good for them at all.

LA
Shalom.

No.

And, I do not belong to any Political Party.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

My thread title, in that it needed to be shortened from what it could potentially be, at least if the length would have met what I wanted, could still be U.S. rather than US, but I really wanted to begin with The Constitution of The United States of America. I believe that USA or maybe even U.S.A. instead of US may have been possible, but I wanted to say The United States of America.

Does anyone have anything to say about this or anything else, or do you have a question for me? I feel that what I have said and asked have not been answered.

Shalom.

Jacob

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

You know nothing what Jesus teaches. You are remnant of Pharisees.

Racism is not allowed on TOL, last I checked. Be careful what you say.

I'm sure Jacob knows what he believes better than you do.