The United States of America. Posting in Theology Forums. Theology Online.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I am posting in the United States of America. Today is Chamishi, 3-28. It is day.

When I post my understanding is that anyone on Theology Online can see my posts.

I am a citizen of the United States of America. I have been posting during the day, when there is sunlight outside.

I know that other nations have those who have seen posts. I may have been on a forum with people from elsewhere before.

When I post at Theology Online, is there anything that governs who else sees my posts? I am an open book. However, concerns of the United States of America involve personal responsibility on one level, which does not pertain to the actions of those in other nations.

I would love to hear more from Israel. I am a Jew, a proselyte and a convert to Israel and Judaism.

Is there anything that needs to be done or that can be done to reach others in other nations? I would prefer to help those here in the United States of America as I feel responsibility for my fellow countrymen. As a United States Citizen I believe that I have a responsibility for my fellow citizens.

Being of Israel I would love to hear more from my countrymen in Israel, my fellow Jew, in the United States, and around the world from Israel with respect to the United States of America.

Does anything in any other nation need to be attended to? Is there anything that is possible or especially necessary? I speak this with respect to Theology, and the study of the Bible and the TaNaKh, originating in a study of the Torah.

Domestic makes sense. I do not desire to make an agreement with any other nation. Foreign makes sense, pertaining to the affairs of the United States of America and my identity also as appropriate as one of Israel, in that I observe Torah and that the New Covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah.

We in the United States of America have a lot to look forward to, if we would but submit to God in all things. May you be rewarded in your efforts this day. May God bless you in your coming in and in your going out. May all that you do be done to the glory of God. May God bless you, and may He bless those you come into contact with. May you love God with all of your heart, with all of your soul, and with all of your might. May you love your neighbor as yourself.

Shalom.

Jacob