THE TRUTH

Truster

THE TRUTH

At regeneration the Spirit of Truth takes up residence in the converted sinner. The author of scripture leads, guides and feeds the new born babe. The pure milk of the word is the babes delight and he really can’t get enough of it. He thrives and grows for without growth there is no life.

When milk is substituted for meat the desire for more meat is at the forefront of the mind continually. The feeding by the Holy Spirit has effects and there is always change occurring. Some immediately perceptible and some hidden but, that will bring forth fruit.
There is much that happens to the babe, the infant and to the young man that become indelibly written in the heart*. These experiences are always confirmed in and by scripture and assurance grows.

The recipient of grace recognises truth wherever it is found and is led into more truth. He lives by trust and is placed in situations where knowledge of the truth and trust will be exercised.
In this growth he will separate the precious from the vile and will cherish the precious while despising the vile. This exercise is outside his control, it is of grace and through trust.
He listens with the inner ear and judges every word he hears. In judging the words he is automatically making a judgement on the speaker or writer.

He soon realises there are very many who have heard or read the truth and are just repeating the truth without understanding. They do not hold the truth in love. He is able to recognise these as counterfeits and distances himself from them. Life becomes difficult and he finds himself alone, but never on his own.
His love of the truth will distance him from the world, from the religious hypocrites, but he cannot and will not give up the truth, because The Truth will never let him go.

Because he has been set free by the truth and abides in the truth, he will recognise the same love of the truth in others. When he recognises anyone absorbing truth like a sponge and being brought into the understanding of what they have received his heart rejoices .

He also recognises the effect that truth has on the heart of stone. It just runs off as water runs off marble…

Truster

"To the Jews who had trusted him, YAH SHUA said, “If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

Truster

"Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things."

Truster

Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are Elohim my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long.

Truster

The placebo effect
of false doctrine
is evidence itself
of a dynamic
at work.
“I will send
a powerful delusion”
explains the cause
of the dynamis
and “held not
the love of the truth”,
explains the reason.​

Truster

One truth that the goats hate is that Messiah Yah Shua saves people from their sin. Yet, the goats luxuriate in sin while professing to be saved. This is called taking the name of Yah Shua in vain...

Epoisses

Calvinism is rotten and rancid meat that you feast on where the bigoted are deceived by a false prophet.

Truster

Calvinism is rotten and rancid meat that you feast on where the bigoted are deceived by a false prophet.

I agree apart from the fact I don't feed on it. It did form a part of my theological studies at college, but so did Arminianism, Paganism, Hinduism, Islam and atheism.

Last edited:

Epoisses

I agree apart from the fact I don't feed on it. It did form a part of my theological studies at college, but so did Arminianism, Paganism, Hinduism, Islam and atheism.

You teach the Calvinist gospel! It's like I'm talking to the addict who can't admit that he's addicted.

Robert Pate

Banned
THE TRUTH

At regeneration the Spirit of Truth takes up residence in the converted sinner. The author of scripture leads, guides and feeds the new born babe. The pure milk of the word is the babes delight and he really can’t get enough of it. He thrives and grows for without growth there is no life.

When milk is substituted for meat the desire for more meat is at the forefront of the mind continually. The feeding by the Holy Spirit has effects and there is always change occurring. Some immediately perceptible and some hidden but, that will bring forth fruit.
There is much that happens to the babe, the infant and to the young man that become indelibly written in the heart*. These experiences are always confirmed in and by scripture and assurance grows.

The recipient of grace recognises truth wherever it is found and is led into more truth. He lives by trust and is placed in situations where knowledge of the truth and trust will be exercised.
In this growth he will separate the precious from the vile and will cherish the precious while despising the vile. This exercise is outside his control, it is of grace and through trust.
He listens with the inner ear and judges every word he hears. In judging the words he is automatically making a judgement on the speaker or writer.

He soon realises there are very many who have heard or read the truth and are just repeating the truth without understanding. They do not hold the truth in love. He is able to recognise these as counterfeits and distances himself from them. Life becomes difficult and he finds himself alone, but never on his own.
His love of the truth will distance him from the world, from the religious hypocrites, but he cannot and will not give up the truth, because The Truth will never let him go.

Because he has been set free by the truth and abides in the truth, he will recognise the same love of the truth in others. When he recognises anyone absorbing truth like a sponge and being brought into the understanding of what they have received his heart rejoices .

He also recognises the effect that truth has on the heart of stone. It just runs off as water runs off marble…

All of that and no scripture.

No one is born again without hearing and believing the Gospel.

On the day of Pentecost they heard the Gospel, they believed the Gospel and were born again by the Gospel, Acts 2:41.

"Being born again, not of corruptible seed (Adam) but of incorruptible, by the word of God (which is the Gospel) which lives and abides for ever" 1 Peter 1:23.

Truster

All of that and no scripture.

No one is born again without hearing and believing the Gospel.

On the day of Pentecost they heard the Gospel, they believed the Gospel and were born again by the Gospel, Acts 2:41.

"Being born again, not of corruptible seed (Adam) but of incorruptible, by the word of God (which is the Gospel) which lives and abides for ever" 1 Peter 1:23.

There are at least 30 scriptures in there pate. You just can't see them. I don't give scriptures because I expect those that make a profession to be in possession of the scriptures. "In whom the word of Elohim richly dwells".